Do you know any documentaries (documentary series) on Italian-American Mafia in the 21st century?

Alexander84

Rookie
Apr 15, 2017
Hello, do you know any documentaries (documentary series) on activities of Italian-American Mafia in the 21st century?

There are some documentary series (Mobsters, Mafia’s Greatest Hits) and many individual documentaries on the Mafia on YouTube.

But all documentaries, which I have so far watched, are about activities of the Mafia in the 20th century.

I would very much appreciate if you help me to find documentaries about activities of the Mafia in the 21st century.

The Italian Mafia took a major hit in the 1990s

While still around, it has lost its power and influence.

RICO laws killed it

RICO laws killed it

Less RICO laws and more the fact that the 2nd and 3rd generations didn't have the stomach for the life, nor the ability to keep their damn traps shut when confronted with 50 year prison sentences for drug dealing.

RICO laws killed it

Less RICO laws and more the fact that the 2nd and 3rd generations didn't have the stomach for the life, nor the ability to keep their damn traps shut when confronted with 50 year prison sentences for drug dealing.
If our nation starts separating to tribal ways, the mafia in many ethnic backgrounds may rise to heights never seen.

RICO laws killed it

If our nation starts separating to tribal ways, the mafia in many ethnic backgrounds may rise to heights never seen.

Every ethnic group had or has a mafia, some just outgrew it, or crime outgrew how low said ethnic group would go.

Forum List

Back