Do You Have A Low Sex Drive?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • What's sex?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
My analysis of ChrisL: she likes to get attention (which is why she accuses me of it) - she hates when other people get attention, especially women who are not as attractive and older than her <cough> and, exhibit traits that men hate! She can't stand or accept anything that doesn't make sense to her. She's narcissistic and only interested in her own needs. I think she could be a SUPER person, but, ? I think Moonglow is the only person on here that can get through to her. Or understands her....
I sense a connection between her and unkotard. Like cat woman and the penguin

She doesn't like when men are mean to her.
I had a back and forth convo with IamwhatIseem and she took issue with him talking to me, badgered him until he said I was too "up and down" for him, flirted a little and left. Her entire intention was to get him to believe I was a phoney and do dislike me. I mean, I'm married. Make a point to say I won't meet anyone. Men I have talked to here on PM (and on the board) know this - but, she doesn't want to believe that.... who knows... she's just obsessive.

Why does it even matter to her? Very strange. It's not like this is "real life" or anyone is being taken advantage of. We are all just here talking and having fun.

Craziness!

My analysis of ChrisL: she likes to get attention (which is why she accuses me of it) - she hates when other people get attention, especially women who are not as attractive and older than her <cough> and, exhibit traits that men hate! She can't stand or accept anything that doesn't make sense to her. She's narcissistic and only interested in her own needs. I think she could be a SUPER person, but, ? I think Moonglow is the only person on here that can get through to her. Or understands her....

She connects with anyone that feeds her ego.
I connect with people that bash me - some bashing I totally deserve.
Some is just outright stupid and obviously false! I'm phoney? What? I'm the most self deprecating person on the board! I say things that would send most people running away as fast as they can!

She doesn't like when men are mean to her.
I had a back and forth convo with IamwhatIseem and she took issue with him talking to me, badgered him until he said I was too "up and down" for him, flirted a little and left. Her entire intention was to get him to believe I was a phoney and do dislike me. I mean, I'm married. Make a point to say I won't meet anyone. Men I have talked to here on PM (and on the board) know this - but, she doesn't want to believe that.... who knows... she's just obsessive.

Why does it even matter to her? Very strange. It's not like this is "real life" or anyone is being taken advantage of. We are all just here talking and having fun.

Craziness!
Im sure chrisl is a control freak and that's why she's 38 and alone. And with that rabbit she has and her anger issue she reminds me of Merrill streep in fatal attraction. I can't believe I was too mean to that old meany and she blocked me. I'm shocked. Hypocrite

ah she will unblock you
all the men secretly love her
she's worried she will lose that to someone
it won't be me, cause, 1, I'm not interested and 2, I won't be on here much after April 30.....

it's a silly false world we all enjoy - the drama and the fun...

certainly is a person of interest!

I seem to sense no one here has a low sex drive.
Mine actually isn't low, it's just severely abnormal.

Maybe that is the question I should have asked... but there are tons of people with abnormal sexual urges and desires.
Mine are just "limited" so the opposite I guess of most....
Are you attracted more by 'bad boys' than 'good boys'?

She connects with anyone that feeds her ego.
I connect with people that bash me - some bashing I totally deserve.
Some is just outright stupid and obviously false! I'm phoney? What? I'm the most self deprecating person on the board! I say things that would send most people running away as fast as they can!
She has that "I'm gonna say what's on my mind and don't care if it hurts your feelings" bluntness and then can't take it when people push back? I hate bullies. You are sweet and you don't need to be taking advice from us. Especially the lonely ones like she who's name shall not be spoken.

ah she will unblock you
all the men secretly love her
she's worried she will lose that to someone
it won't be me, cause, 1, I'm not interested and 2, I won't be on here much after April 30.....

it's a silly false world we all enjoy - the drama and the fun...

certainly is a person of interest!
Why you leaving? I left once for a few years and then came back. I will miss you

I seem to sense no one here has a low sex drive.
Mine actually isn't low, it's just severely abnormal.

Maybe that is the question I should have asked... but there are tons of people with abnormal sexual urges and desires.
Mine are just "limited" so the opposite I guess of most....
Are you attracted more by 'bad boys' than 'good boys'?
She's sick of being made love to she wants to get plowd

Who is going to admit to that. Of course all the guys are going to say no. Lol. :slap:

I will, Al Bundy was spot on :)

Life is kind of unfair in that ascpect, the sex drives of most women and men don't match up

honestly, I don't know and don't care (about her) - it's fun to speculate.
I think it's funny how badly she wants to tear me down. Speaks volumes about her. If you care enough to pay attention.
I may be on here and there, I just won't be "ever present" like I am now ...

Nope, I'm 50, I'd take a pic right now on skype but I look hideous... glasses on hair a mess etc.
I'll do it if you really want me to tho.... (actually, I'm 52)
Yes I want to see.

she is good lookin

For an old lady. :D Lol.
How many years until you consider yourself an old lady?

You know what's strange? The only people who I ever hear calling people old are 20 year olds. Most people once they hit 30 stop doing that because somewhere some 20 year old calls them sir or Madame and they realize they are no longer young either.

In Hollywood you'd get the mom role.

You do realize if I showed a 20 year old your pic they'd say YOU are pretty, for an old lady.

Maybe so, but that's just a fact. Women and men start losing their "sexual appeal" after a certain age. Be realistic!

Bullshit. I know sexy 70 and 80 year olds. Not to a 20 year old but to someone their own age.

if so, what makes you think it's low?
How often do you want to have sex?

What happened in this thread since yesterday? It was 8 pages....now it's 30 pages, I read two of them and everyone is arguing :confused-84: :eusa_doh:

As a 38 year old male my libido is decreasing. If there wasn't so much sexuality (exposed women's bodies to be particular) in society I might be less up for sex than I am.

I guess I get in the mood every few days or so. Sometimes a particularly sexy woman or something on television gets me in the mood like earlier today; I saw a latina woman who I thought her voice and way of talking was sexy.

She caused me to visit my harddrive for any Latina 18 & over only videos that I have haha.

Yes I want to see.

she is good lookin

For an old lady. :D Lol.
How many years until you consider yourself an old lady?

You know what's strange? The only people who I ever hear calling people old are 20 year olds. Most people once they hit 30 stop doing that because somewhere some 20 year old calls them sir or Madame and they realize they are no longer young either.

In Hollywood you'd get the mom role.

You do realize if I showed a 20 year old your pic they'd say YOU are pretty, for an old lady.

Maybe so, but that's just a fact. Women and men start losing their "sexual appeal" after a certain age. Be realistic!

Bullshit. I know sexy 70 and 80 year olds. Not to a 20 year old but to someone their own age.

To me Cary Grant was still pretty sexy in his 70s.

I think it's funny how badly she wants to tear me down. Speaks volumes about her. If you care enough to pay attention.

Maybe you and Chris can try and be friends? I like both of you, this arguing is not good situation.

Maybe you and Chris can try and be friends? I like both of you, this arguing is not good situation.

I like Chris
Until she starts saying I'm lying and a fake, then I have to stop talking to her.

Oh, ask your hubby why I would not like oral :)

As a 38 year old male my libido is decreasing. If there wasn't so much sexuality (exposed women's bodies to be particular) in society I might be less up for sex than I am.

I guess I get in the mood every few days or so. Sometimes a particularly sexy woman or something on television gets me in the mood like earlier today; I saw a latina woman who I thought her voice and way of talking was sexy.

She caused me to visit my harddrive for any Latina 18 & over only videos that I have haha.

you had me until the visit to your hard drive....

Forum List

Back