Do you find it easy to date the opposite sex?

An interesting topic I think... as for me, hmm.. not really.. I've had dating disasters, which I won't go into too much... it hurts...!
Needless to say.. it was HER fault!!
Anyway.. what do you all think? Easy to get their number (or facebook?)? Do you hang on to them afterwards, or is it wham bam, thanks mam??

look for a friend...someone who, besides looking nice, has a lot in common with you and likes a lot of the same things you like.

if you like each other it's a lot easier to stay together

"if you like each other it's a lot easier to stay together"

This is how it was with me and Mr. Lucy, I mean when we met I was in my last year at University and I was literally at my wildest, I was a wild Party Girl and Mr. Lucy was literally at his MOST conservative and ALL my friends were like "This is NOT going to work!" and ALL his friends were like "This is NOT going to work!" and well....here we are 9 years later and have Kid A to Kid F.

good story!

congrats!

An interesting topic I think... as for me, hmm.. not really.. I've had dating disasters, which I won't go into too much... it hurts...!
Anyway.. what do you all think? Easy to get their number (or facebook?)? Do you hang on to them afterwards, or is it wham bam, thanks mam??

look for a friend...someone who, besides looking nice, has a lot in common with you and likes a lot of the same things you like.

if you like each other it's a lot easier to stay together

"if you like each other it's a lot easier to stay together"

This is how it was with me and Mr. Lucy, I mean when we met I was in my last year at University and I was literally at my wildest, I was a wild Party Girl and Mr. Lucy was literally at his MOST conservative and ALL my friends were like "This is NOT going to work!" and ALL his friends were like "This is NOT going to work!" and well....here we are 9 years later and have Kid A to Kid F.

good story!

congrats!

Thanks! The first time Mr. Lucy and me met was at a weekend Film Noir Festival, showing well Film Noir films obviously, so we ALREADY had that in common, both being Film Noir obsessives. It was a Saturday night and we exchanged phone numbers. He asked me did I want to have lunch on the Tuesday so I said okay. Well on the Monday night I went to an all night party and I turned up with a MASSIVE HANGOVER to lunch and it was all a DISASTER and also I thought he was VERY arrogant.

Anyhow two days later on the Thursday he phoned me, something that I thought would not happen and even if it did I thought I would tell him to GTFO for being so arrogant, but I didn't and we met up again and we have been together since that second meeting on that Thursday.

Film Noir obsessives
Oh cool, yes I like that genre of movie, I've just finished The Blue Dahlia (1946) with Alan Ladd and Veronica Lake, written by Raymond Chandler, I recommend it it's a good one.

Haha, Lucy acronyms.. wish I knew what GTFO and POS were.. err Get The F**k Off, is it??
I'll try to use that in conversation more often, "oh GET THE F**K OFF!! Darling!"

Years ago I read an article in Playboy (yes, I actually read the articles, too) in which the statement was made that, if you were to walk down the main drag in any large American city and asked ten women "Wanna' fuck?", at least one of them will say yes.

I never tested the theory, but it'd be interesting to learn whether or not it works...
I think if I tried that 10 out of 10 would slap me in the face!!
I think you'd have to be v. confident to try that.. but luck to anyone who can!

We have stopped teaching our girls traditional American values girls now want to work what they can which is average of 30 hours a week, party drink and hook up with random guys.. The effect is there committing suicide at a higher rate. They are turning 50 and 60 years old with no family no husband are lonely.
So I enjoy hooking up with hot 20 year old girls, until they wake up and realize Traditional American values is the way to go
Sadly the suicide rate is becoming a v. depressing statistic, both in the US and the UK.. did you know that on average in the US 'there are 123 suicides per day', and that ' White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2016'.. which is not pleasant reading.
It's a similar stat in the UK, if you divide by approx 10 to account for the total population difference.

Been married since August 1983, haven't had a date since.

Film Noir obsessives
Oh cool, yes I like that genre of movie, I've just finished The Blue Dahlia (1946) with Alan Ladd and Veronica Lake, written by Raymond Chandler, I recommend it it's a good one.

Haha, Lucy acronyms.. wish I knew what GTFO and POS were.. err Get The F**k Off, is it??
I'll try to use that in conversation more often, "oh GET THE F**K OFF!! Darling!"

"The Blue Dahlia" is an excellent film! If you have not seen "Double Indemnity" (1944) with Barbara Stanwyck, Fred MacMurray and Edward G. Robinson then get it and watch it, it's my joint Number One film ever made.

GTFO = Get The Fuck Out POS = Piece of Shit.

"I'll try to use that in conversation more often, "oh GET THE F**K OFF!! Darling!"

Hilarious!

"Double Indemnity" (1944)
Oh great, cool thanks, yes I'll add that to my list of movie discs to order, off ebay whatever. So thanks..

...and.. haha, I'll just forget about your threat to give me AIDS by forcing me to have sex with u, for 5 hours a night!!
Haha.. that would be interesting...

Oh great, cool thanks, yes I'll add that to my list of movie discs to order, off ebay whatever. So thanks..

...and.. haha, I'll just forget about your threat to give me AIDS by forcing me to have sex with u, for 5 hours a night!!

You can probably get it cheap also off Amazon.

Huh? I don't have AIDS darling.

But yes sorry for saying I hope you get AIDS from whoever BUT it COULD have been worse, I could have called you a dog faced pony soldier like Creepy Joe called that man, EVEN though NOBODY KNOWS what a dog faced pony soldier IS because Creepy Joe is Batshit Crazy :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back