Do you ever

at first i do...then i wonder who the silver haired old man is.....good thing my wife is into older guys.....did i tell you she took all the fun out of my midlife crisis.....

I'd make him post, too.. Manu's actually cute. :)

my pic is on my company website.....and there is one or two here somewhere

How do you think I know you're actually cute? :p Tho, are they here, or DP?

maybe you just imagine it......go to mbh arch .com i am there ..... i think i may be in both places.....no clue how to search.....and i don't have any pics on this computer....

my pic is on my company website.....and there is one or two here somewhere

How do you think I know you're actually cute? :p Tho, are they here, or DP?

maybe you just imagine it......go to mbh arch .com i am there ..... i think i may be in both places.....no clue how to search.....and i don't have any pics on this computer....

LMAO. I can't find it.. If she wants to see, she'll have to find it.

I DID find a post from you telling me to leave my bedroom window open 4 years ago, and some vampire smileys. *shrug* :lol:

Look in the mirror and say:

"Damn, I look good!" :cool:

Then a few days later, you say:

"What the hell happened here!" :eek:
I say that at the beginning of the night and than I drink a few and think I look even better then I drink more and than I ask myself "what hell happened?"
I do it with jeans all the time, I buy them and wear them for awhile and think they look good and than one day I look and think " man I don't look good in these!"

Sometimes I look in the mirror and think that I look pretty good.

Then I look at a picture that someone takes of me and I say, "who is that fat guy?"

Forum List

Back