Do you ever get the feeling...

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
like after you've been playing a game for a few hours and you stop, that everything you do is like a game? That happens to me alot after playing the Sims for hours on end like I do.

I do too! When I play the Sims, which seems like 5 minutes but turns out to be like 2 hours, lol, I end up walking around and wanting to "fast forward", LOL!
Or playing Tetris and I want to fit shapes together, like the window would fit between the desk and couch, LMAO!!! That's when I know, it's time to take a break from the games, LOL!!

Hahaha! That and when I play the sims I think I need to eat something to make my hunger bar turn green again, or use the bathroom ect. Then when I play games like Battlefield Vietnam I always scan the bushes outside of my house for VC unconsiously, lol. Im glad Im not the only game-possessed freak out there! :rotflmao:

Semper Fi said:
Hahaha! That and when I play the sims I think I need to eat something to make my hunger bar turn green again, or use the bathroom ect. Then when I play games like Battlefield Vietnam I always scan the bushes outside of my house for VC unconsiously, lol. Im glad Im not the only game-possessed freak out there! :rotflmao:
LOL!! No, there's 2 of us, LOL!!!
Touch the fridge and the food be made, LMBO!!! Oh how simplier life would be, LOL!!! :banana:

When it got to the point that I was dreaming about buying and selling rat whiskers, I had a creepy feeling about everquest.

Zhukov said:
After I sat and played Grand Theft Auto 3 for awhile and went driving I would have the craziest urge to slam into other cars.

How bizarre is that?
LMAO!! Um, pretty bizarre, LOL! I'm glad you didn't have an urge to jump out of your car and beat the hell out of people, LOL!

And DK, I've don't know 'Everquest' but if I started dreaming about buying and selling rat whiskers, LOL, I'd have to take a short break from that game, LOL!!!

Some things i learned from video games have made my life better. Like with Soviet Strike for the PS1. I had to maximize everything i used. I had to use the fuel and weapons to their maximum ability and make trips around the map to save fuel and weapons. I'd have to fly a certain route just so i could kill multpile birds with one stone. After i played that game, i always look for multiple things i can do on my way to anywhere. Alwyas trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. I blame it on that game.

Forum List

Back