Do you eat animals?

Mortimer

Gold Member
One guy just said killing and eating animals is cruel in the easter thread. Meat consumption is normal and healthy it contains protein and it is delicious steak chicken wings or bacon and ham all good stuff. Animals also eat meat my dog likes ham cats also eat meat. It's not cruel.

King James Bible
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

King James Bible
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
I dont think that in the new testament it says not what goes into the mouth makes unclean but what comes out of the heart deception murder false witness fornication etc

If God didn’t want you to eat meat....he wouldn’t have made it taste so good

I can envision JC at an open air restaurant munching on a good gyro, some tabbouleh, and sipping a pale ale. He'd have zero problem with that.

Top of the food chain, animal beotches!

Most of the time ...

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm a card carrying member of P.E.T.A., People Eating Tasty Animals. Besides, if we aren't supposed to eat animals, how come they are all made out of meat?

And, don't forget, some of the best pizza toppings are meat.

Most of the time ...

maxresdefault.jpg

True, without our technology. But taking away human technology is like removing the Shark's teeth. We gave up our internal weapons to develop our brains so we could replace claws/teeth/thunder tails with things like depth charges and Mk 48 torpedoes.

Hmmm. i wonder if a Mk 48 could track a shark.

Most of the time ...

maxresdefault.jpg

True, without our technology. But taking away human technology is like removing the Shark's teeth. We gave up our internal weapons to develop our brains so we could replace claws/teeth/thunder tails with things like depth charges and Mk 48 torpedoes.

I doubt an Mk 48 could track and kill a shark. Why? Because they use passive sonar to "hear" a sound, then they switch to active sonar and ping the target until the torpedo catches up to it. Since sharks don't make that much noise, and aren't made out of metal, I'd say that it wouldn't be able to go after a shark.

Most of the time ...

maxresdefault.jpg

I doubt an Mk 48 could track and kill a shark. Why? Because they use passive sonar to "hear" a sound, then they switch to active sonar and ping the target until the torpedo catches up to it. Since sharks don't make that much noise, and aren't made out of metal, I'd say that it wouldn't be able to go after a shark.

Depth charge it is.

Hell active sonar at close range could probably do some damage as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back