Do you carry a knife for self defense?

No one wants to play your game, racist shithole. Stick to the OP or go fuck yourself. On second thought, go fuck yourself either way.

Your game cocksucker. You brought up the racist jazz and now you're backing away from it like a little coward. So don't give me your self righteous jazz. And if you'll notice I am discussing the topic; you're just coming at people calling them racists and not backing it up.

You know what you posted, douchebag. Stop trying to be 'cute' about it and go fuck off.

I know what I posted d-bag. I posted that he was the "no limit ******." That's what he called himself asshole. And you didn't want to come at me with proof cos you were being a fucking prick.

Yea; get the fuck out unkotare. You're one of those weenies that are more interested in labeling people than having a discussion anyhow. COWARD.

Your game cocksucker. You brought up the racist jazz and now you're backing away from it like a little coward. So don't give me your self righteous jazz. And if you'll notice I am discussing the topic; you're just coming at people calling them racists and not backing it up.

You know what you posted, douchebag. Stop trying to be 'cute' about it and go fuck off.

I know what I posted d-bag. I posted that he was the "no limit ******." That's what he called himself asshole. And you didn't want to come at me with proof cos you were being a fucking prick.

You got enough attention yet, you racist douchebag? Fuck off, that's all for you.

You got enough attention yet, you racist douchebag? Fuck off, that's all for you.

I never cared for your stupid attention. You're the one that came at me with verbal jabs. :cuckoo: And like an idiot, you've blown up the discussion (Something you supposedly cared so much about not doing in the first place).

Oh, OK then!

I was going to answer the question, but I think I'll just pop some corn and watch the floor show instead........

Billions of people go through life without packing a gun. They go about their daily lives without fear of the boogie man lurking in the darkness

Some are just more sensitive than others and need a deadly weapon to function in society

Are you saying no one is murdered ? No dictator is killing the people of his country just because he can? Stalin Hitler ring a bell? How many people have the drug cartels killed in Mexico? You do realize obama has the authority to kill anyone he chooses?

Really? Without negotiating a treaty, or even going and letting the citizens of another country know we're coming in?

If you actually DID serve in the military, you'd know that what you just suggested is an act of agression that could be considered a declaration of war with the country that we kill people in.

I thought you wanted the border closed, not another war with Mexico.

Billions of people go through life without packing a gun. They go about their daily lives without fear of the boogie man lurking in the darkness

Some are just more sensitive than others and need a deadly weapon to function in society

Are you saying no one is murdered ? No dictator is killing the people of his country just because he can? Stalin Hitler ring a bell? How many people have the drug cartels killed in Mexico? You do realize obama has the authority to kill anyone he chooses?

Really? Without negotiating a treaty, or even going and letting the citizens of another country know we're coming in?

If you actually DID serve in the military, you'd know that what you just suggested is an act of agression that could be considered a declaration of war with the country that we kill people in.

I thought you wanted the border closed, not another war with Mexico.

Been there discussed that play some
heinz_ketchup.jpg

How many were killed by perfect strangers?

Most people are killed by someone they know and trust

over 8000 of the nearly 130000 were killed by a stranger or unknown. try again

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 10

Right winger still waiting on you.

I think you just made my point. 8000 out of 130,0000

Here is more..
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/relationship.cfm

In 14% of all murders, the victim and the offender were strangers

Last edited:
So have millions of other shut-ins afraid to step outside. You gotta do better than that, tough-guy. Is Manny Pacquiao still hiding from you, badass?

For some reason I don't fear Manny Pacquiao....

Of course not. Obviously he is afraid to fuck with you, right tough guy?

Still waiting to hear what makes Wrongwinger such a tough guy - aside from living a sheltered life and staying indoors at all times.

For some reason I don't fear Manny Pacquiao....

Still waiting to hear what makes Wrongwinger such a tough guy - aside from living a sheltered life and staying indoors at all times.

Tough guy? You want a tough guy?

I am willing to walk around in public without a deadly weapon on me. What do you call a pussy who has to have deadly force available just to function in society?

over 8000 of the nearly 130000 were killed by a stranger or unknown. try again

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 10

Here is more..
Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Victim offender relationship

No dipshit it is not 130,000 try 13,000

Tough guy? You want a tough guy?

I'd like to know what has so convinced you that you are a tough guy. Living a sheltered life, counting on society to be largely peaceful, and being lucky don't count. So come on, tough guy, let's hear it.

Here is more..
Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Victim offender relationship

I don't know if you are just stupid or intentionally deceptive. You somehow thought you could combine the murders conducted by a stranger with the murders where they didnt know who the perpetrator was. "If we don't know who did it, it must have been a stranger"

In those murders where they can identify who the victim and perpetrator is , 14% are done by strangers

Here is more..

I don't know if you are just stupid or intentionally deceptive. You somehow thought you could combine the murders conducted by a stranger with the murders where they didnt know who the perpetrator was. "If we don't know who did it, it must have been a stranger"

In those murders where they can identify who the victim and perpetrator is , 14% are done by strangers

Are they known or unknown who was the murderer?

Think about how stupid your question is and answer it yourself

Think about how stupid your question is and answer it yourself

If the person killed was known by the murderer they would say so unknown means they did not know the person.
How ever dead is dead and you should be armed at all times even at home, if I was to use your argument that most people are killed by someone they knew.

Forum List

Back