Do you believe the Royals will return to the World Series?

Will the Royals return to the World Series?

• Yes

• No

• Fuck the French

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obviously I am biased as a resident Kansas Citian but after watching nearly every game thus far this season I believe they will.

Cubs vs Royals and the Cubs win in six and then Bernie Sanders is elected President and the following day North Korea, China and Russia Nuke us...

So yes but I voted fuck the Frogs instead...

They got good chance but such crao shoot, heck they one inside park HR from two in row going for three. One hot LHP stop them. I lifetime NL anti-DH but yiu gotta like KC or u not like baseball. They are exciting, as-is TOR.

• Banned
They got good chance but such crao shoot, heck they one inside park HR from two in row going for three. One hot LHP stop them. I lifetime NL anti-DH but yiu gotta like KC or u not like baseball. They are exciting, as-is TOR.
Can I get a pig Latin to English translation please

I swear to God I even was reading that and it took me a few times through to understand what was written and even then I am not sure...

• Banned

I swear to God I even was reading that and it took me a few times through to understand what was written and even then I am not sure...
Try doing it while sitting on your deck drinking!

Try doing it while sitting on your deck drinking!

You might have to be drunk to decipher it and I picked a fine time to quit drinking again!

No keyboard. tablet challenged. U big shot carry on. I guess you don't remember Alex Gorden almost inside park HR? Or Bumgardner seem to pitch winner 1/2 the games? Sorry, not that hard to decipher.

• Banned
No keyboard. tablet challenged. U big shot carry on. I guess you don't remember Alex Gorden almost inside park HR? Or Bumgardner seem to pitch winner 1/2 the games? Sorry, not that hard to decipher.
Is the alphabet on your keyboard different than the one on your tablet?

Obviously I am biased as a resident Kansas Citian but after watching nearly every game thus far this season I believe they will.

I haven't watched a single game as I am not a baseball fan, but they have a great team that won it last year, and nearly won it the year before so yeah, I think they have a real good chance of getting back.

Listening to the game out on the deck, it doesn't sound like we're playing too well tonight. A win & we maintain first place. Course it is very early in the season.

Hey know it all. This tablet is one finger punch type & covers over most page, not easy Go watch ur DH.

I am a lifetime Kansas City resident as well so naturally I will sound biased as well when I say yes. But here is why.I posted this on your other thread but you didnt even read it.

Here is why I think they will repeat-Dare I say this could be a dynasty in the making like the New York Yankees from the 90's?

they are as hungry to repeat as world series champs this year as much as they were to make it back to the series last year so they have an excellent chance to do so.the fact they got their leader Gordon resigned,I think they will do it.the thing that most baseball people who dont follow the royals like we do dont understand is that the REASON they are so good and successful is the players they have,they dont play the game for the love of the money like most players in baseball do.

they are good not only cause they are talented,but also because they play it for the love of the game,and for each other and for the fans which is a refreshing change in this day and age of baseball which has been ruined because the goold old days of players staying with one team their whole careers are over with.

Thats why I am excited about THESE royals for the first time since the mid 80's during the George Brett days because for the first time in like almost 30 years.,we got the same players returning year in and year out.before they were just developing players for other major league teams and the next year,you would always see names of players you had no idea they were,you would be saying-who the hell is this guy? for almost the WHOLE team.I know you remember those nightmare days?:biggrin:

with just a couple months left in the baseball season from two years ago when they made it back to their first world series in 29 years I made this thread.

As you can see from the replies,nobody back then believed me and that is because like i said,unless you follow this team like we do,you dont realise the reason they are so good is not just because they have so much talent,but they have passion for the game and play it for the love of the game and the fans,NOT for the money like most other teams do.

Last edited:
I think they have a very good shot at making it to the World Series again this year. I watched them play a series against the Detroit Tigers last week. (The Royals took 2 of 3.)

The Royals have pretty much the same guys as last season and they are playing to win. Not only do they have a lot of talented guys, they also have that beautiful thing that is a team. No superstars. No counting on the homerun. Everybody plays hard and nobody is too important to lay down a bunt...

I think they have a very good shot at making it to the World Series again this year. I watched them play a series against the Detroit Tigers last week. (The Royals took 2 of 3.)

The Royals have pretty much the same guys as last season and they are playing to win. Not only do they have a lot of talented guys, they also have that beautiful thing that is a team. No superstars. No counting on the homerun. Everybody plays hard and nobody is too important to lay down a bunt...

exactly,Just like the good old fashion days the way it was MEANT to be played.the players playing as a TEAM for each other,nobody looking to be a superstar to hit the game winning home run-Barry Bonds,just players playing good old fashioned baseball with everybody on the team willing to lay down a sacrifice bunt to get the other player into scoring position for the key run needed at the right time.

the OTHER thing the doubters forget as well who ruled them out last year when i knew better is that more importantly,they are the toughest team to strike out,they got so many players who are good two strike hitters and get the clutch hit at the right time plus they have lights out bullpen that is extremely difficult to come back against like no other bullpen in baseball.

they remind me an awful lot of the oakland a's from the early 70's only without the brashness and cockiness those teams had.

Cubs vs Royals and the Cubs win in six and then Bernie Sanders is elected President and the following day North Korea, China and Russia Nuke us...

So yes but I voted fuck the Frogs instead...

Thats what I was so much hoping for last year was a Cubs and Royals world series.That would have so much been a dream come true for me since the Cubs are my favorite team in the NL. Had that happened like I wanted,then one of those teams would have been ASSURED of winning the series.thank god the royals did beat the Mets cause I so much hated them now for beating the cubbies.:banghead:

Forum List

Back