Do you approve the next US president?

Will America find a great president from CNN/FOX/MSNBC/PBS in 2016?

• Total voters
Do you think there is a chance that America will have a president in 2016 that actually represents Americans, or will the same circus, orchestrated by international bankers continue in America?

America already has a President who represents Americans.

You don't live here. You don't pay taxes here. You cannot vote here. I am not so sure you'd even be permitted to visit the US. Therefore, you have no right to an opinion.
Do you consider your country so insignificant on the world stage that you feel compelled to comment on the goings on here?
Since you opened the door. You're incorrect.
In the typically lib/progressive nuance, Obama has sought and been successful at pitting people against each other and dividing the US.
Obama represents only those who march in his lockstep.

Apparently she "has no right to an opinion" because it's at variance with yours.

Speaks volumes, that does.

America already has a President who represents Americans.

You have no right to an opinion.
Do you consider your country so insignificant on the world stage that you feel compelled to comment on the goings on here?

Who the fuck are you to declare who gets an opinion? A member of this board is a member of this board, and that means gets to post opinions. Fuck you, Jack.
Excellent point spoon - we in America are all tired of outsiders telling us how great our system is - my MOM who lives in Denmark also was a big fan of Bush, and proud of America. One problem, she does not live here, she only lived here for couple of years then left.

You have yet to explain what this means -- "coming from media".

When have we had a candidate come from media? Ronald Reagan?
This is why your poll makes no sense.

I'm pretty certain he means those candidates that get plenty of air time and daily, honorable mention. The truly good candidates are generally ridiculed and brushed under the rug with very, very little air time. So, we can rest assured that the media will only promote them who play the game and do as they're told.

Your point is well taken but if that's what he means it would be through mass media or via it. All I could think of reading the poll was John Kasich -- who came from Fox News. :dunno:

If the media (in general) was truly fair then every, single interested party who desired to participate in the political process would be given equal and substantial air time. Then the voters could decide who to vote for. But the fact of the matter is that CNN, FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc. all place a select few in from of the public eye. Every station (including FOX) gave Ron Paul a little bit of lip service but only played clips of him saying something insignificant or showed him stumbling over his words, etc. They never really gave him a chance to explain his position. He got his word out through social media and InfoWars more than any other way.

I'm pretty certain he means those candidates that get plenty of air time and daily, honorable mention. The truly good candidates are generally ridiculed and brushed under the rug with very, very little air time. So, we can rest assured that the media will only promote them who play the game and do as they're told.

Your point is well taken but if that's what he means it would be through mass media or via it. All I could think of reading the poll was John Kasich -- who came from Fox News. :dunno:

If the media (in general) was truly fair then every, single interested party who desired to participate in the political process would be given equal and substantial air time. Then the voters could decide who to vote for. But the fact of the matter is that CNN, FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc. all place a select few in from of the public eye. Every station (including FOX) gave Ron Paul a little bit of lip service but only played clips of him saying something insignificant or showed him stumbling over his words, etc. They never really gave him a chance to explain his position. He got his word out through social media and InfoWars more than any other way.

Yeah I fully agree with you, and that's a worthy discussion. Certainly applies to a lot of other people less visible than Ron Paul too.

Part of that discussion could be the way the two major party (<singular) kicked the League of Women Voters out of the debate process and now collude with the mass media to make sure their people only get softball pitches.

Who the fuck are you to declare who gets an opinion? A member of this board is a member of this board, and that means gets to post opinions. Fuck you, Jack.
Excellent point spoon - we in America are all tired of outsiders telling us how great our system is - my MOM who lives in Denmark also was a big fan of Bush, and proud of America. One problem, she does not live here, she only lived here for couple of years then left.

You know that's as incoherent as your poll -- you know that, right?

A foreigner who compliments us on our system "has no right to an opinon".... on a freaking discussion board.... :cuckoo:

Some of y'all just boggle the head.
You should have stopped at "A foreigner"...
Not only is she not entitled to an opinion, no one is interested.
Funny how you libs have to reach across the oceans to find people with which you agree.

You don't live here. You don't pay taxes here. You cannot vote here. I am not so sure you'd even be permitted to visit the US. Therefore, you have no right to an opinion.
Since you opened the door. You're incorrect.
In the typically lib/progressive nuance, Obama has sought and been successful at pitting people against each other and dividing the US.
Obama represents only those who march in his lockstep.

Apparently she "has no right to an opinion" because it's at variance with yours.

Speaks volumes, that does.

So I see you wisely decided to take care in your tone.
She has no right to an opinion because of the reasons I gave.
If that makes you uncomfortable, well, you'll just have to be pissed off.

Oh bull SHIT. Every member here has a right to an opinion, like it or lump it, whether you like that opinion or not.

By this logic you couldn't comment on my state's candidates for Senator or governor and I couldn't comment on yours. That's utter horseshit.

A foreigner who compliments us on our system "has no right to an opinon".... on a freaking discussion board.... :cuckoo:

You should have stopped at "A foreigner"...
Not only is she not entitled to an opinion, no one is interested.
Funny how you libs have to reach across the oceans to find people with which you agree.

Um - I found one to agree with in the post directly above yours, Einstein. And I have no idea where he lives. Nor am I so insecure in my thoughts that I care to look for some loophole to discredit him. His thought is worthy on its own merit -- not his freaking location.

For shit's sake, get a life.

I remember Fox News gave Ron Paul PLENTY of chances to explain his position
(right after he dropped out of the race)

Do you think there is a chance that America will have a president in 2016 that actually represents Americans, or will the same circus, orchestrated by international bankers continue in America?

The question is invalid.
Spoiled due to your insistence in offering a conclusion which is merely your opinion.
There are differences between opinions and FACTS. see my sig below for your opinion about my factual statement:

It is the conspiratorial slant you placed with which I disagree.
For as much effort as those who put into their sigs, I spend the opposite amount of time reading them.
Look, I'm not naive. In politics, money talks. And those with lots of it get to make the calls.
Until the influence peddling is eliminated from the political system and we return to a citizen legislature where we elect statesmen rather than prepackaged and well funded politicians, not much will change.
Quite frankly for every wealthy person who uses his or her money to influence government, there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of poorly informed people who cast ballots without doing a minute's research on the candidates.

He has a right to opinion and we have a right to point out that he does not live here. I AM A FOREIGNER, and I feel I have the perfect right to dictate what is right for America, in fact I even made a speech about that:

Last edited by a moderator:
the question is invalid.
Spoiled due to your insistence in offering a conclusion which is merely your opinion.
there are differences between opinions and facts. See my sig below for your opinion about my factual statement:

it is the conspiratorial slant you placed with which i disagree.
For as much effort as those who put into their sigs, i spend the opposite amount of time reading them.
Look, i'm not naive. In politics, money talks. And those with lots of it get to make the calls.
Until the influence peddling is eliminated from the political system and we return to a citizen legislature where we elect statesmen rather than prepackaged and well funded politicians, not much will change.
Quite frankly for every wealthy person who uses his or her money to influence government, there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of poorly informed people who cast ballots without doing a minute's research on the candidates.
exactly...

He has a right to opinion and we have a right to point out that he does not live here. I AM A FOREIGNER, and I feel I have the perfect right to dictate what is right for America, in fact I even made a speech about that:

OK well your position seems to be bouncing around like a pinball. The other guy tried to tell Noomi she (she) had "no right" to opine. By that logic you wouldn't either, yet here he is in your thread, and there you are defending him shutting you up.

We don't know where anyone lives unless they list it in their profile, nor does it matter. Citizenship confers citizenship. It doesn't act as the only door to opinion eligibility. If that were the way this site worked, members would have to show citizenship papers upon signing up. And that would absolutely suck, as it would put us in an insular echo chamber.

Some of the more insecure among us would apparently prefer to have enclose themselves in such a bubble. Me, I prefer to smash it to pieces like the Berlin Wall.

PS you might want to back away from the word "dictate" there --- I take it English is not your first language...

Last edited by a moderator:

I remember Fox News gave Ron Paul PLENTY of chances to explain his position
(right after he dropped out of the race)

Funny but I don't remember that.

The United States should suspend and invalidate the law that requires that to be the president someone must be a natural born citizen.

Why don't Americans learn from historical precedents and examples, that great leaders don't necessarily have to be native born.

Just look at Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin.

None of them were native born of the countries they were leaders of.

Seriously. You should use one of those emoticons to let us know you're being sarcastic. Or going for dumbest comment of the year.:badgrin:

See what I did?

&#8220;You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time.&#8221;

&#8213; Abraham Lincoln

If the person elected represents one's values and agrees with one's vision, the individual will certainly approve that president. But in polarized America, if a democrat wins, the conservatives will not approve and if a conservative wins, the democrats will not approve. As Jillian said, this is a silly poll.

I do think if Mrs. Clinton is the next president, she will do a good job. I wanted her in 2008, and I think I was right.

The United States should suspend and invalidate the law that requires that to be the president someone must be a natural born citizen.

Why don't Americans learn from historical precedents and examples, that great leaders don't necessarily have to be native born.

Just look at Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin.

None of them were native born of the countries they were leaders of.

Seriously. You should use one of those emoticons to let us know you're being sarcastic. Or going for dumbest comment of the year.:badgrin:

See what I did?

Obviously, you saw the sarcasm. Or not.

Forum List

Back