• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?

JC is mythical. O is real.

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?
Obama did not use Christ in the statement.

I'd have to actually listen to anything the big eared jackass says before I could agree or disagree. He's past bad news and I'm not about to start listening to him now

Obama is a typical black--hates America/whites/police
I know this has been repeated--but it's the truth
....people think ''he was the POTUS--he couldn't be racist/human/etc--sorry --he is

Coming from scum like Obama it makes me proud to be a Jesus Freak.

What a jackass........:blsmile:....the magic Kenyan keeps on giving...guess his deep state has not panned out.....so he breaks out the teleprompter.....buuuuuuAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Weirdo.

I thought he was the Messiah

lol! I get it, you hate the black guy.

Oh the days when we had a competent adult in the White House .

Didn't see or hear the speech, don't need no messiah.

I do something totally different ---- take responsibility for myself.

Didn't see or hear the speech, don't need no messiah.

I do something totally different ---- take responsibility for myself.
POGO!

He thought he was....lol

I'd have to actually listen to anything the big eared jackass says before I could agree or disagree. He's past bad news and I'm not about to start listening to him now
No surprise there.

Nothing changes...he's an egotistical jackass

HE'S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech - The American Mirror

Try to make a speech without using the first person singular, obsessed wench.

Yeah. That's cuz you hate hyperbole and political bullshit.

Obama claims to be a Christian and prays to God.

Obama claims to be a Christian and prays to God.

Yep. That's a negative as far as I'm concerned. But he doesn't try to force it on anyone.

The funniest thing is that the OP supports Trump. It's a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back