Do we only tell WOMEN when they lose office sit back, shut up & get off the stage??

Keep Hillary in the spotlight.

Only a person like her could make electing Trump POTUS possible.
AND PUTINBOTS.
Yeah, that's it.
Zuckerberg and Obama got Trump elected.
Keep telling yourself that.

They AIDED (and/or abetted) and she still got 3,000,000 more votes! You bet your ass, we'll "tell ourselves" that.
Funny how Putin knew to campaign in the Rustbelt States and Hillary didn't.

And nobody gives a shit who 5 counties in KKKalifornia voted for.
You mean the PERIMETER of the country WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVE? ONE IN EIGHT AMERICANS LIVES IN CA!!

AND PUTINBOTS.
Yeah, that's it.

They AIDED (and/or abetted) and she still got 3,000,000 more votes! You bet your ass, we'll "tell ourselves" that.

HEY genius, you mean the PERIMETER of the country where all the people live? ONE IN 8 AMERICANS LIVES IN CA!!

AND PUTINBOTS.
Yeah, that's it.

You mean the PERIMETER of the country WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVE?
Les-Deplorables-copy.jpg

If those who opposed the 19th amendment were still alive they would make a fortune selling "We Tried To Tell You" hats and t-shirts.

Are you fucking kidding us? IT'S TRUMP THAT KEEPS PERPETUATING HER 'SPOTLIGHT'. You do know people keep track of these things right? As of Jan 20, 2018, 77 times where her name or nickname for HER ('you know crooked Hillary), that's about every 4 days. That's JUST TWEETING.
And that's not even TALKING about her.
Sure, Trump wrote and promoted a book called "What Happened". He also started this thread. Bastard!!!

I hadn't really thought about this but she makes an excellent point...

Here’s Hillary Clinton’s blunt response to those who say ‘get off the stage and shut up
NJ.com NJ.COM
30 MAR 2018 AT 06:59 ET

The 2016 election is over and Donald Trump is president, so why is Hillary Clinton still making public appearances and talking to crowds? Or, as Ruth Mandel director of Rutgers Eagleton Institute of Politics, put it to Clinton Thursday at Rutgers in Piscataway, why still talk when "People say get off the stage and shut up"?

The former secretary of state's response was direct:

"They never said that to any man who was not elected."

Clinton, who lost her White House against Trump, then rattled off a list of recent presidential hopefuls whose campaigns also failed to get them to the White House, and didn't disappear afterward: Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain and Mitt Romney.

Hillary Clinton is back in N.J.

"He's running for Senate!" Clinton exclaimed after naming Romney, the two-time Republican presidential nominee.

More than 5,000 people packed the floor and stands of Rutgers Athletic Center for Clinton's hour-long question-and-answer with Mandel. The talk focused on politics and women in politics.

And the "get off the stage and shut up" question Mandel posed was something the Democrat, the first major party female nominee for president, said she often heard since her election loss.

"That began to happen after the election and the election was pretty traumatic," Clinton said to laughs.

"I think there were a lot of people who were like, 'Oh my gosh, I don't want to have to think about it. I don't want to hear about it.' Totally. That's how I felt. I took a lot of long walks in the woods," she continued to more laughs.

"I drank my share of Chardonnay," she said, to cheers and even more laughs.

But then she got serious and described the double standard against her. "I was really struck how people said that to me," Clinton said.

"I am really committed to speaking out and doing what I can to have a voice in the debate," Clinton said.

She added: "You won't be surprised to hear me say that I have some concerns."

Rutgers Eagleton Institute of Politics hosted the sold-out event.

Clinton also talked about what it's like to be a woman in elected office (women need to get involved "despite how difficult" it is to be criticized for things male counterparts don't take heat for, she said), Russian meddling in the elections ("We're not anywhere near the bottom of understanding this.") and the future of politics in the country (I'm fundamentally optimistic and hopeful)...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/her...ff-stage-shut/
If a man acted like this, he'd be told he's an embarrassment to the Party and to shut the hell up and just lose graciously.

But I'm all for her to keep this up.

HRC is a singular phenomenon. She lost a Presidential election that she could not lose. I remember smug Democrats posting on various boards after the 2012 election that we were "guaranteed" at least 12 more years of Democrat rule (4 for Soetoro and 8 for HRC) AT THAT TIME!

She had every conceivable advantage - full support from the MSM, Academe, Unions, Feminists (who claim to represent half the population by themselves), government employees, the sexually fouled-up crowd, and on and on.

And yet she still lost to a Reality TV personality with countless flaws, both personal and political.

The reason why she is upset is not that the Republicans are telling her to STFU, it's that the DEMOCRATS are telling her the same thing.

The real thing I wonder about is that she is still being invited (and presumably paid) to go and speak to different groups. Now THAT is a puzzlement.

The other thing is most of the others just faded away after they lost or went back to what they were doing. Mondale, Dukakis, Dole, Kerry, McCain, etc.

I don't even blame most of this on her, it's the media that keeps perpetuating her spotlight, because they still can't believe she lost.

Are you fucking kidding us? IT'S TRUMP THAT KEEPS PERPETUATING HER 'SPOTLIGHT'. You do know people keep track of these things right? As of Jan 20, 2018, 77 times where her name or nickname for HER ('you know crooked Hillary), that's about every 4 days. That's JUST TWEETING.
And that's not even TALKING about her.
did trump write her book on why the world was picking on her?
did trump force her to go on a nationwide whine tour to tell people everyone else is the reason why she lost?

she's a jacked up moistened bint who's 15 decades are over.

AND PUTINBOTS.
Yeah, that's it.

You mean the PERIMETER of the country WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVE? ONE IN EIGHT AMERICANS LIVES IN CA!!

That earthquake can't come fast enough.

Forum List

Back