Do We Need Our Guns at Work

Schools... gun-free zones... where captive, unarmed victims cannot defend themselves.

Anyone wonder why there are no mass shootings at gun shows?
Or at large-scale marksmanship competitions, like the National Matches at Camp Perry?

LMAO! Reminds me of one of those Chick Norris chop-socky movies. A couple of dudes try to hold up the bar where the entire police force hangs out and end up looking down the barrels of about 50 handguns.

LMAO! Reminds me of one of those Chick Norris chop-socky movies. A couple of dudes try to hold up the bar where the entire police force hangs out and end up looking down the barrels of about 50 handguns.

Lol. Just got a similar image of 200 shotguns pointed at daffy duck as he crawls out of the water at the start of hunting season!!

Lol. Just got a similar image of 200 shotguns pointed at daffy duck as he crawls out of the water at the start of hunting season!!

Back when I was still a Kansan, my job required traveling around western Kansas and, because there were always meetings scheduled the first weekend of the month, that meant I was generally traveling on the first day of pheasant season.

It is an eerie feeling when everywhere you look are groups of guys standing by vehicles, walking along the road, stalking through the fields, etc., all armed to the teeth. Never got shot at though, so far as I know, and accidents were extremely rare and, what very few there were, were generally not life threatening.

It is an eerie feeling when everywhere you look are groups of guys standing by vehicles, walking along the road, stalking through the fields, etc., all armed to the teeth. Never got shot at though, so far as I know, and accidents were extremely rare and, what very few there were, were generally not life threatening.
If guns cause death, where was all the death?

I mean, other than the birds :cool:

If I were you I'd withdraw that question before you get bombarded with statistics :D

300 million guns in private hands no telling how many millions in Police hands and no telling how many millions in military hands and yet only around how many deaths by firearms a year here?

A. Guns in the hands of peaceful, law abiding citizens are not a problem here or anywhere.

B. Guns in the hands of those who would do unlawful violence to others are.

Taking guns away from the Group A does absolutely nothing to solve the social problems created by Group B.

I favor removing Group B and not worrying about the guns.

A. Guns in the hands of peaceful, law abiding citizens are not a problem here or anywhere.

B. Guns in the hands of those who would do unlawful violence to others are.

Taking guns away from the Group A does absolutely nothing to solve the social problems created by Group B.

I favor removing Group B and not worrying about the guns.

That makes sense to me.

Forum List

Back