Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

I live in urban areas where first generation refugees come to live. There is absolutely no pressure anymore, there is nothing but catering and telling newcomers that their distinct diversity in language and culture is important to America.. while poor Americans who only speak English (white, Latin, black) struggle for what culture to accept, what identity are they?
You sound just like the Know Nothings in the 1840s....same complaints about immigrants.

He cheered the death of women and children in Ukraine.....he's probably a russian troll.

Well, he said he helped move some assets in Odessa, so he....... lol I can't even type that with a straight face.

So much fun to have Jitsie back.

Well, he said he helped move some assets in Odessa, so he....... lol I can't even type that with a straight face.
Yea ask the Russian oil executive I moved through the black sea to safety if he’s satisfied at my work.

So you are an IICE agent who moonlights as an international mercenary? LMAO!!
You think I want to be on the front lines? If rather be home helping poor American neighborhoods.

Ever been put in a room with 8 hatians for 8 hours a that refuses to speak English and hate America and you start picking up words in there lanuage that related how much they hate America?
There are a lot of people in this country who hate America. But they're all mouth, and far too chickenshit to leave.

Rioters, thieves, arsonists, other worthless scum, like BLM traitors and their supporters.

It would be great if we could, legally, throw their worthless asses out of this country, permanently.

You also grew up in the south in a era with no hatian or Afro immigration, and little Latin. I’m just asking you to think what it would be like to not only have to Focus on school, but now you have multiple cultures in your face, (distracting) then your limited to you communicate with interact with develop communication skills.. imagine where you might be today if that was the case?
You're living in America. If you want to better yourself it's up to YOU to assimilate into American culture.

You cannot expect Americans to care about whether, or not, you succeed in life. You have to make the decisions.

Are you going to become an American? Or simply live in America, and not put forth any effort to understand the country, and how to move forward.

It's up to you to educate yourself, learn useful job skills, learn to communicate in understandable English - and, work your ass off in order to fit into this country and get ahead. No one can, or will, do it for you. Why should they? It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Forum List

Back