Driver Charged with Murder in I-95 Crash that killed Two State Troopers

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This happened near where I live last year, a new cop, only 6 months on the force, was behind someone who had a flat tire on the interstate, and some dumb young, drunk woman smashed into his car. He is relearning how to walk now. I hope the murder charge sticks.

Authorities have identified a Montgomery County woman they said was the driver who ran down two state troopers and a pedestrian early Monday morning in Philadelphia, killing all three.

On Tuesday, state police said in a news release that Jayana Tanae Webb, 21, of Eagleville, was driving under the influence when she struck and killed Troopers Martin Mack III, of Bristol Borough, and Branden Sisca, of Montgomery County. The two were helping a pedestrian alongside Interstate 95 southbound near the stadiums at the Broad Street exit when all three were struck and killed.

Police identified the man who was walking along the road as Reyes Rivera Oliveras, 28, of Allentown.

Webb's charges include three counts each of third-degree murder, homicide by vehicle while DUI, homicide by vehicle, as well as two counts of second-degree manslaughter of a law enforcement officer, all of which are felonies. She also faces misdemeanor offenses of involuntary manslaughter, recklessly endangering another person and DUI, as well as several summary traffic citations.

1648041772618.png

The look when you KNOW you are fucked.

The charges get ramped up when you kill law enforcement or other first responders while driving drunk, so let's hope so.

Unless you are in a blue State, then it's a coin toss between being actually punished or being given a partial pass depending on how high you are on the pity pole.

Unless you are in a blue State, then it's a coin toss between being actually punished or being given a partial pass depending on how high you are on the pity pole.
Prosecutors don't fuck around when first responders are killed by drunk drivers, don't matter what state you're in.

What? Listen to yourself dude. Do you think prosecutors are liberals?

:badgrin:

Not everything is about politics.

In Progressive cities some of them sure are. Newsom, Bragg, the ones in Bronx and Brooklyn.

The one in Philly, I can go on.

When a driver drives impaired and kills someone, it should be charged as at best second degree, if not first. Putting oneself in a situation where they will be driving impaired is tantamount to loading the gun.

This happened near where I live last year, a new cop, only 6 months on the force, was behind someone who had a flat tire on the interstate, and some dumb young, drunk woman smashed into his car. He is relearning how to walk now. I hope the murder charge sticks.

Authorities have identified a Montgomery County woman they said was the driver who ran down two state troopers and a pedestrian early Monday morning in Philadelphia, killing all three.

On Tuesday, state police said in a news release that Jayana Tanae Webb, 21, of Eagleville, was driving under the influence when she struck and killed Troopers Martin Mack III, of Bristol Borough, and Branden Sisca, of Montgomery County. The two were helping a pedestrian alongside Interstate 95 southbound near the stadiums at the Broad Street exit when all three were struck and killed.

Police identified the man who was walking along the road as Reyes Rivera Oliveras, 28, of Allentown.

Webb's charges include three counts each of third-degree murder, homicide by vehicle while DUI, homicide by vehicle, as well as two counts of second-degree manslaughter of a law enforcement officer, all of which are felonies. She also faces misdemeanor offenses of involuntary manslaughter, recklessly endangering another person and DUI, as well as several summary traffic citations.

Being a cop is a tough job, especially in places run by people like you, where terrorists are encouraged to go out and burn cop cars and spray paint "ACAB" on buildings.

Being a cop is a tough job, especially in places run by people like you, where terrorists are encouraged to go out and burn cop cars and spray paint "ACAB" on buildings.
I was surprised that the cop-hating leftist BibleBoy actually started this thread. And with a black perp, no less!

The same troopers she hit had just pulled her over...but let her go when they were dispatched to the pedestrian on interstate call where they were killed.

The cops fucked up and let her go right before she mowed them down with her vehicle.

Drunk driver Jayana Tanae Webb "Had Been Pulled Over, but Troopers Left the Scene for a Call of a Pedestrian Walking on the Highway; Police Say She Then Drove Into the Troopers & Pedestrian to Get Around Stopped Traffic"

Forum List

Back