Do the conventions need to end?

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Now that both conventions are over is it time to end them? The candidates are decided long before the conventions start we don't hear anything in the convention speeches that we haven't already heard in the primary speeches if any issue is addressed at the convention it is only a very general non specific way these things seem like just a waste of both time and money to me that no longer serve any useful purpose.

Now that both conventions are over is it time to end them? The candidates are decided long before the conventions start we don't hear anything in the convention speeches that we haven't already heard in the primary speeches if any issue is addressed at the convention it is only a very general non specific way these things seem like just a waste of both time and money to me that no longer serve any useful purpose.
i vote yes.....and outlaw political ads....

I'd leave it up to the cities. When hosting them becomes a pain not worth it then end them. From some of the stuff on the news I hear the Olympics seem to be going that way, just not worth the money and trouble.

Forum List

Back