After 8 years and lowering the UE to 5%...congrats Mr. Obama~ the walmart president.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I just realized it, obama is the walmart president he made wall street rich and lowered the unemployment rate the walmart way....

His legacy on unemployment is the Walmart president, low wages and plenty of $7.25 an hour jobs that you can only work 32 hours a week due to obama care...

The walmart president...

I just realized it, obama is the walmart president he made wall street rich and lowered the unemployment rate the walmart way....

His legacy on unemployment is the Walmart president, low wages and plenty of $7.25 an hour jobs that you can only work 32 hours a week due to obama care...

The walmart president...
He really is the McDonalds president.

He has created more McJobs than his supporters can even count.

The walmart president...
He really is the McDonalds president.

He has created more McJobs than his supporters can even count.

It is so true...

The minimum wage president has a nice ring to it also..

That's all the Fuck head did create worse wage jobs then we had.

Damn it has been so long know that we have 6 million or so skilled labor jobs going unfilled...

What the Hell did obama do in godamn 8 years on the job front for middle class and poor? He didn't save the car company's they would have been fine through bankruptcy court..

He didn't help main street he fucked up the poors working conditions by obama care and now they can't work 40 hours a week.

Obama the walmart president..

The walmart president...
lol nigga u love walmart lately

I've noticed that the number of adults who work at fast food jobs has drastically increased during the last eight years.

The walmart president...
lol nigga u love walmart lately

Nah, but when it comes to economics walmart and the cost of a Big Mac around the world are barometers.

We need a president that will enforce our anti-trust laws. We can't allow corporations to form monopolies and to destroy competition.

90% of the wealth shouldn't be going into the hands of the 1 or 2%. something is really wrong.

Still, Obama did make jobs and he does deserve some congrats..Too bad Bernie didn't win.

The walmart president...

the Walmart way ...

Walmart employs 2.3 million associates around the world. About 75% of our store management teams started as hourly associates, and they earn between $50,000 and $170,000 a year. Walmart is investing $2.7 billion over two years in higher wages, education and training.

lol

Walmart & McDonald's don't even have enough jobs for all those out of work.
Damn it has been so long know that we have 6 million or so skilled labor jobs going unfilled...

What the Hell did obama do in godamn 8 years on the job front for middle class and poor? He didn't save the car company's they would have been fine through bankruptcy court..

He didn't help main street he fucked up the poors working conditions by obama care and now they can't work 40 hours a week.

Obama the walmart president..

Forum List

Back