Do Republicans see any need for scientists?

I think it's hilarious that libtards need scientists to tell them that we have climate change. Shit, I been knowing about winter, spring, summer, and fall my whole life.
Pour shit into a barrel and eventually, you have a barrel full of shit. Do you believe that?
DERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERP

DERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERP

From their comments, it's questionable. They think scientists just get government money but don't really do anything of importance?

Ya think we don't know your angle?
Rderp you are as old as me.. And your just spinning this to put blind faith in to junk science.

I put my blind faith into something that's real... God

But most importantly to me is mother Mary she never lets me down when I ask her for help
I don't know what to say. I didn't even know Mary had magical powers like her son.

From their comments, it's questionable. They think scientists just get government money but don't really do anything of importance?

Rderp you are as old as me.. And your just spinning this to put blind faith in to junk science.

But most importantly to me is mother Mary she never lets me down when I ask her for help
I don't know what to say. I didn't even know Mary had magical powers like her son.

Derp you didn't know that.. Call on mother Mary.. Do it and chills will go through your body.

Don't pray to god or Jesus.. Ask mother Mary for help

Derp you didn't know that.. Call on mother Mary.. Do it and chills will go through your body.

I am not the only person who figured this out.. Because I mentioned this before to others..

I am not the only person who figured this out.. Because I mentioned this before to others..
So Mary has magical powers like Jesus? And when you beg her, she helps you?

So Mary has magical powers like Jesus? And when you beg her, she helps you?

Yup.. Try it.. I am not the only one who knows this and I know what you're doing I destroy you in a argument and is trying to find out my weaknesses..

It doesn't work with me...

Since the U.S. Constitution doesn't establish science as a responsibility of the federal government, remind me again why anyone is receiving tax payer dollars for science?

Yeah real science proven with the scientific method, not bullshit social science done with "studies"

I think it's hilarious that libtards need scientists to tell them that we have climate change. Shit, I been knowing about winter, spring, summer, and fall my whole life.

We kind of expect you know a little more about climate to be discussing it...

We kind of expect you know a little more about climate to be discussing it...
Summer can be very warm, Spring is delightful, fall is for raking leaves and winter is for Christmas snow!

In a time of climate change denial and vaccine resistance, scientists worry they are losing public trust. But it's just the opposite, a survey released Friday finds.

Public trust of scientists is growing. It's on a par with our trust of the military and far above trust of clergy, politicians and journalists.

The survey by the Pew Research Center finds 86% of those surveyed say they have a fair amount or a great deal of faith that scientists act in our best interests. And that's been trending higher — it was 76% in 2016.

The proportion of people who say they have a "great deal" of confidence in scientists to act in the public interest increased from 21% in 2016 to 35% in 2019.

Trust In Scientists Is Rising, Poll Finds

Scientists are great, except when they are psuedo scientists with a political agenda.

What kind of scientists are you talking about? The kind who keep an open mind to ALL possibilities or the kind who take government grants from liberals, then give them the results they want for political gain?

The minority of scientists who have been bought off by the left's government grant money to support the liberal narrative. Here's a scientific FACT...many Dem cities will be ground down to bedrock during the next ice age.

Democrats see "science" as a way to bilk the taxpayer.

Let's be perfectly clear....

SCIENCE IS NOT

1. fudging data
2. fraud
3. parroting

which means Global Warming has nothing to do with science.

Aren't we all supposed to be dead in ten years? Since you believe it unquestionably, science doesn't lie, you need to sell off all your assets and get to the alcohol and hookers. Haven't we all been about to die for the last thirty years? Your fluid gender garbage is also embarrassing. You need to hum the song Lola while you drink.

Forum List

Back