Do Republicans regret their Iraq fiasco?

Rdean, wishes saddam was still in power torturing and murdering his people. What a caring liberal.

Watch, ,now as he bends his argument to have it both ways.

I wish 4484 Americans sent to Iraq to find WMD that was not there did not end up dead. And I wish 40,000 did not get wounded. And millions of Iraqi did not suffer loss of life and injury and have their property destroyed or taken away.

With no WMD Saddam was not a threat and that was the only reason Bush was authorized to invade Iraq by Congress. Bush didn't demand UN inspectors in to investigate murders and torture. The inspectors went in to find WMD and they did not find any. The ISG didn't find any either.

Vigi 10855149
Bush didn't create it, Obuma's stupid withdrawal from Iraq, left it wide open as Bush had said it would!

Did you not hear about the mess that was created by the US invasion in 2003 and still existed in 2009 after Bush left office? Have you forgotten that Bush set the date for all US troops to be out of Iraq by 2012.

ISIS top military hierarchy are mostly Saddam's former generals and high ranking officers. Bush created the mess.

Do republicans regret their support of the invasion of Iraq? Why didn't Democrats do enough to stop them? and Then there was
Rdean, wishes saddam was still in power torturing and murdering his people. What a caring liberal.

Really? We had no reason to invade Iraq. I would take a stable Iraq over this unstable mess Bush created, in a heart beat. And there where no weapons of mass destruction. So where are supposed to go with this bullsh*t?

Bush didn't create it, Obuma's stupid withdrawal from Iraq, left it wide open as Bush had said it would! Apparently many people aren't nuanced enough to know CURRENT HISTORY!!!! Have another cup of Kool Aid, Mary!

Drink the kool aid. Iraq had nothing to do with anything, by invading Iraq we destabilized the area and created a breeding ground for future terrorists, god I hate jihadi Muslim shitheads. But I digress.

By what measure do you use to conclude that Iraq was destablized? I can only assume you perfer Saddam attacking his neighbors. Using WMD on his own people. His sons haveing rape rooms. His firing on our planes defending the no fly zone. Saddam was a threat to peace in the middle east he proved it time an again. That is why NO ME country said anything about us taking out the madman and sons. Only the left wing of America seems to have a love affair with Saddam.

Vigi 10855149
Bush didn't create it, Obuma's stupid withdrawal from Iraq, left it wide open as Bush had said it would!

Did you not hear about the mess that was created by the US invasion in 2003 and still existed in 2009 after Bush left office? Have you forgotten that Bush set the date for all US troops to be out of Iraq by 2012.

ISIS top military hierarchy are mostly Saddam's former generals and high ranking officers. Bush created the mess.
The invasion of Iraq was not necessary, tactically, strategically or whatever. No WMD's. We gave a cause for these daesh "IS" pigs to kill and die for. Shame on us.

Vigi 10855149

Did Bush do that, being HE wouldn't be president, and was 4 years out of his term in office, and there would be 2 Congress's in that time that could easily CHANGE THAT? So how would Bush, setting a date for supposed withdrawal , NOT interfere with the Obomanation ability to change those plans with a Democrat Congress to back him up make any sense?

Do republicans regret their support of the invasion of Iraq? Why didn't Democrats do enough to stop them? and Then there was

Really? We had no reason to invade Iraq. I would take a stable Iraq over this unstable mess Bush created, in a heart beat. And there where no weapons of mass destruction. So where are supposed to go with this bullsh*t?

Bush didn't create it, Obuma's stupid withdrawal from Iraq, left it wide open as Bush had said it would! Apparently many people aren't nuanced enough to know CURRENT HISTORY!!!! Have another cup of Kool Aid, Mary!

Drink the kool aid. Iraq had nothing to do with anything, by invading Iraq we destabilized the area and created a breeding ground for future terrorists, god I hate jihadi Muslim shitheads. But I digress.

By what measure do you use to conclude that Iraq was destablized? I can only assume you perfer Saddam attacking his neighbors. Using WMD on his own people. His sons haveing rape rooms. His firing on our planes defending the no fly zone. Saddam was a threat to peace in the middle east he proved it time an again. That is why NO ME country said anything about us taking out the madman and sons. Only the left wing of America seems to have a love affair with Saddam.

Vigi 10855149

The invasion of Iraq was not necessary, tactically, strategically or whatever. No WMD's. We gave a cause for these daesh "IS" pigs to kill and die for. Shame on us.

Mary, there was WMD all over the place....

BAGHDAD, Iraq – United Nations weapons inspectors have confirmed the announcement on Monday by the Iraqi government that its soldiers had finally discovered Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction program, completely upending the history of the Iraq War, once viewed as a pointless quagmire but now seen as a tough but necessary conflict.

The New York Times became the latest news outlet to completely reverse itself on the invasion of Iraq, with an editorial now referring to it as “the greatest decision of the century.”

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/03/iraq-war-retroactively-justified-by-discovery-of-saddams-wmds/#ixzz3T0VEaPQZ

Vigi 10855149

BAGHDAD, Iraq – United Nations weapons inspectors have confirmed the announcement on Monday by the Iraqi government that its soldiers had finally discovered Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction program, completely upending the history of the Iraq War, once viewed as a pointless quagmire but now seen as a tough but necessary conflict.

The New York Times became the latest news outlet to completely reverse itself on the invasion of Iraq, with an editorial now referring to it as “the greatest decision of the century.”

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/03/iraq-war-retroactively-justified-by-discovery-of-saddams-wmds/#ixzz3T0VEaPQZ

By the way, off topic. What is the difference between the Daesh Caliphate and the NAZI third Reich? Zeig heil Allah. Islam Uber alles. Seeing scary parallels here. Big time.

Last edited:
AzM 10854580
I mostly regret you people voting in obie and losing what was clearly a won war

What has been lost? You must be still pulling for a DAIISH terrorist scum victory over the Shiite dominated government that Bush enabled to seize power but you think they can't hold on to power on even with a little help from the US in a non-combat role on the ground.

And how dare you say the invasion of Iraq to find WMDs was a "win" when the WMD were not there. You cannot win a war of aggression when the reason for the aggression turns out to be false.

Bush started a war that never achieved its objective. It cannot be considered a win because the WMD was not found.

AzM 10854580

What has been lost? You must be still pulling for a DAIISH terrorist scum victory over the Shiite dominated government that Bush enabled to seize power but you think they can't hold on to power on even with a little help from the US in a non-combat role on the ground.

And how dare you say the invasion of Iraq to find WMDs was a "win" when the WMD were not there. You cannot win a war of aggression when the reason for the aggression turns out to be false.

Bush started a war that never achieved its objective. It cannot be considered a win because the WMD was not found.
They indeed were found.

AzM 10854580

Of course it was there, would the N.Y.Times lie???

Iraq War Retroactively Justified By Discovery Of Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Vigi 10855149

BAGHDAD, Iraq – United Nations weapons inspectors have confirmed the announcement on Monday by the Iraqi government that its soldiers had finally discovered Saddam Hussein’s weapons of m/11 was woesewass destruction program, completely upending the history of the Iraq War, once viewed as a pointless quagmire but now seen as a tough but necessary conflict.

But on the other hand...No. Iraq posed no direct threat to the US. I am not buying Bushes crap. Islam is the enemy. Despite what Obama says. They attacked us on 9/11/01. I got it. We all did. Iraq had nothing to do with it. Saudi Arabia the birth pace of this pseudo religion and had everything to do with it. So let's get real here: Islam is the enemy. But they have oil. So Bush pulled his punch. Diverted this to...Sadam. Really? We still don't get just how vile ISLAM and Arabs really truly are. We in the west have to grow up one day. Israelis get it. Islam isn't about love and acceptance the west would like to think.

Last edited:

Vigi 10855149

BAGHDAD, Iraq – United Nations weapons inspectors have confirmed the announcement on Monday by the Iraqi government that its soldiers had finally discovered Saddam Hussein’s weapons of m/11 was woesewass destruction program, completely upending the history of the Iraq War, once viewed as a pointless quagmire but now seen as a tough but necessary conflict.

But on the other hand...No. Iraq posed no direct threat to the US. I am not buying Bushes crap. Islam is the enemy. Despite what Obama says. They attacked us on 9/11/01. I got it. We all did. Iraq had nothing to do with it. Saudi Arabia the birth pace of this pseudo religion and had everything to do with it. So let's get real here Islam is the enemy. But they have oil. So Bush pulled his punch. Diverted this to...Sadam. Really? we are going to have to get realize just how vile ISLAM and Arabs really truly are. We in the west have to grow up one day.

Do you even remember Gulf War I and the PEACE TREATY Iraq signed and continually broke? So we just let them continue to break that Peace treaty, and when they DO GET LUCKY, and shot down one of our planes in the NO FLY ZONE, THEN we take action? Did we get any oil from Iraq????? We should have STAYED, TAKEN their oil to REPAY US for freeing the Iraq people from the clutches of Saddam, and PAID the families of fallen and injured soldiers BILLIONS of dollars for their loss... BUT CommiecRATS wouldn't go along with that, it's always PARTY OVER AMERICA with the CommiecRATS!

Do they? Considering all the damage it's caused. All the American lives lost or destroyed. The financial cost to the country. Do they ever wonder if it was a bad idea?
Got any proof to back up you ridiculous premise?

Or, are you simply talking shit?

Where did the New York Times editorial board print an editorial referring to the invasion of Iraq as the greatest decision of the century?

Go back to the link in the original article, and scroll through it until you find it, I'm not doing the work for you, child!

AzM 10855541
They indeed were found.

Bush43 said they were not found. Are you calling him a liar?

I'm calling him stupid, as you people called him! There was also 550 TONS of Yellowcake in Iraq during the war, that was sent to Canada about 6 or so years ago....you can go find that story also!

Forum List

Back