Do Republicans here understand that threatening the life of a whistleblower is a felony offense?

Dont we still hang sabatours and traitors....whistle blower standard is he must have FIRST HAND INFO
...the CIA agent involved did not have first hand info!

Do you bed wetters realize threatening the life of the POTUS as many of you have is a felony?

Do you assholes understand what the penalty is for treason?

You should have ended up in a rectal cavity or swallowed Deanturd, out of 100 million sperm YOU were the one that made it? Talk about bad luck.

It doesnā€™t matter how subtle you think you are or how clever or how funny, threatening the life of a whistleblower is a felony because itā€™s witness tampering and witness tampering is cause for impeachment.

Do Republicans here understand that?

Yes. Most Republicans understand just how hysterically stupid and obtuse leftists are, and, oh, look, we have yet another example, namely, deanrd.
Iā€™m flattered.

When all you have left is failure then you indulge in personal attacks.

All you are is a failure.
The truth is Iā€™m almost embarrassed. It turns out everything I said about Donald Trump was absolutely true.

Whether it was the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation or the scam organization known as trump university or him threatening American intelligence agency employees.

Turns out Trump is a liar and a criminal and a crook. And heā€™s a racist and totally represents the ideals and values of the Republican Party.

I donā€™t consider it attacking him, knowing who he is and what heā€™s done, I look at it as exposing him.

You're embarrassing.

Trump said White House official who gave whistleblower info is 'close to a spy'

It doesnā€™t matter how subtle you think you are or how clever or how funny, threatening the life of a whistleblower is a felony because itā€™s witness tampering and witness tampering is cause for impeachment.

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

They were just playing the audio on TV.

Snitches get stitches or in Whiteys case....

whitey-bulger.jpg

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

What the hell have you been doing to your sainted government employees? The ones you don't like.

Surprising they havenā€™t threatened you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iā€™ve been threatened here on the USMB. Iā€™ve even had people tell me things like ā€œI hope someone you love diesā€œ. When Iā€™ve had threats made against me I usually post them in my signature line and who they came from for a period of time.

Busting balls is one thing. Threatening is really not necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Most Republicans understand just how hysterically stupid and obtuse leftists are, and, oh, look, we have yet another example, namely, deanrd.
Iā€™m flattered.

The truth is Iā€™m almost embarrassed. It turns out everything I said about Donald Trump was absolutely true.

Whether it was the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation or the scam organization known as trump university or him threatening American intelligence agency employees.

Turns out Trump is a liar and a criminal and a crook. And heā€™s a racist and totally represents the ideals and values of the Republican Party.

I donā€™t consider it attacking him, knowing who he is and what heā€™s done, I look at it as exposing him.

You're embarrassing.
I know. Iā€™ve been embarrassing for a long time. I try not to but I canā€™t help but embarrass Republicans. The fact that they support a cult leader is just so embarrassing.

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

Snitches get stitches or in Whiteys case....

View attachment 281295
This country has save tens of billions of dollars because of whistleblowers protecting this country. I wonder how many of those tens of billions saved are because weā€™re protecting the country from Republicans.

Iā€™m flattered.

Do you get paid more when you post under this name or RW or Faun?

Hopefully they are waterboarding everyone in the WH to find the person who talked to the soon not to be whistleblower.

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

From the king of the liars comes more fake news.
We're pretty used to it by now, tRump tells lies like 5 times a day on average you know.

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

EFa3IDSWkAM7qXK

Not a Republican, but every time Trump tries to be funny, he loses political capital. No serious minded person would believe this is a real threat.
Bullshit.

Just a little over a year to the election.
A year of corruption and threats and lies.
By time Trump finishes with the Republican Party, all theyā€™ll have left are the Nazis and the KKK and the Aryan nation and the alt white.
Pretty much where they are now.

Iā€™m flattered.

You're embarrassing.
I know. Iā€™ve been embarrassing for a long time. I try not to but I canā€™t help but embarrass Republicans. The fact that they support a cult leader is just so embarrassing.

I know. Iā€™ve been embarrassing for a long time.

I agree. And it has nothing to do with your fantasies about Republicans.

Too bad democrats don't acknowledge that threatening the life of the President of the United States is a felony offense.

Forum List

Back