Do Republicans hate President Obama more than they love America?

R

rdean

I saw this pol on TV and the answer was "yes" 99% to 1%.

Considering the Republican Party is 90% white, I would have thought it would be slightly less. Probably around 10% less.

Do you just throw darts at a wall for talking points?

Can you imagine that there really are reasons for policy differences?

It is because we love America, its freedoms, its constitution, that we want Obama to have a pathetic record for passing unconstitutional counterproductive laws that damage free markets, liberty and an increasing standard of living.

It is because we love America, its freedoms, its constitution, that we want Obama to have a pathetic record for passing unconstitutional counterproductive laws that damage free markets, liberty and an increasing standard of living.

Obama has 5% few regulations than Bush at this point in Bush's first term.

Did you ask the same stupid question when Bush was in office, did anyone?? Give me a break. The desperation of liberals losing power is amusing. LOL

Bush had the highest rating of any President in US history. That popularity vanished when Americans discovered they'd been lied to. The ruined economy and the tax cuts for the wealthy didn't help. Or the millions of jobs moved to China. I'm sorry you feel that after all that, he should be popular. But only Republicans reward failure.

He could have 90% fewer and it wouldn't matter. It's about the impact of the ones he's passed not how many.

link?

Did you ask the same stupid question when Bush was in office, did anyone?? Give me a break. The desperation of liberals losing power is amusing. LOL

Bush had the highest rating of any President in US history. That popularity vanished when Americans discovered they'd been lied to. The ruined economy and the tax cuts for the wealthy didn't help. Or the millions of jobs moved to China. I'm sorry you feel that after all that, he should be popular. But only Republicans reward failure.

hahahahahahahaha After everything that idiot is the White House has failed at, you have the audacity to even make that ridiculous statement. Obama has failed and failed and failed, but the liberal MSM keeps on and on and on rewarding his obnoxious behavior.

You will still vote for failure, so who's rewarding who?? hahahahahahahahaha

ROFLMAO.. Barry is the biggest liar to ever hold the office of the Presidency: Some examples-----

No “boots” on the ground Libya

I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven’t resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it.

“Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.”

ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax

Guantanamo to be closed within a year

I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps

Obama campaign would accept public funding

uld have the most transparent administration in History

Didn’t know Jeremiah Wright was Radical

When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.

Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009

My father served in World War II.

I don’t Have Lobbyists

hahahahahahahaha After everything that idiot is the White House has failed at, you have the audacity to even make that ridiculous statement. Obama has failed and failed and failed, but the liberal MSM keeps on and on and on rewarding his obnoxious behavior.

He's been obstructed. That's not the same as failure. Let me give an example. Letting Bin Laden go was a failure. Killing him was a success. Something Republicans weren't able to stop. But I'm guessing they wanted to, you betcha.

link?

That's been linked to a dozen times.

ROFLMAO.. Barry is the biggest liar to ever hold the office of the Presidency: Some examples-----

No “boots” on the ground Libya

I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven’t resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it.

“Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.”

ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax

Guantanamo to be closed within a year

I had a uncle who was one of the, who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps

Obama campaign would accept public funding

uld have the most transparent administration in History

Didn’t know Jeremiah Wright was Radical

When a bill lands on my Desk, The American people will have 5 days to review it before I sign it.

Have troops out of Iraq by March 31, 2009

My father served in World War II.

I don’t Have Lobbyists

How many boots are on the ground in Libya?

Obama said major military action would be over, which it was. He can't pull out the troops until this year because of a treaty Bush signed. What idiot doesn't know that? Oops. Sorry.

Wright joined the Marines, without being drafted, during the Vietnam war and received three White House Commendations. Doesn't seem very radical to me. But "let him die" and applauding executions and booing an American soldier stationed in Iraq seems to me to be, not only radical, but evil and unAmerican.

Some do but the vast majority don't. And this question can be flipped at anytime in History. I remember quite a few Lefty Wingnuts who hated their own President much more than they loved America. Wingnuts are Wingnuts. Hate is a much more powerful emotion for them than love is. This is the case with both Democrats and Republicans.

He's been obstructed. That's not the same as failure. Let me give an example. Letting Bin Laden go was a failure. Killing him was a success. Something Republicans weren't able to stop. But I'm guessing they wanted to, you betcha.

Yep, killing him prevented everything he knew about 9/11 from being told. Yep, that was a smart move, shooting him in the head. Dead men tell no tales. I'm just saddened it cost the lives of those seals, yea it was just coincidence they were killed about 2 weeks later. He handled that one all right.

Obstruction is not in his vocabulary. He goes around Congress to get his way instead of working with them. He's laughing all the way to the bank, with your money. :clap2:

Excuses..excuses. You can blame Republicans.. you can blame Christians.. you can blame the white guys..you can blame Bush, but you can't take the stink of failure off of Obama. If he were truly a "leader", he would have found a way to set partisanship aside and work with Congress.

Did someone actually claim Obama is a failure because he's been obstructed? Did i read that right? How could he have been obstructed when his own party recently had a Super Majority? And last i checked his party still controls the U.S. Senate. And wasn't Bush obstructed by Democrats at every turn? Obstruction? Really??

Forum List

Back