Do Republicans hate President Obama more than they love America?

I saw this pol on TV and the answer was "yes" 99% to 1%.

Considering the Republican Party is 90% white, I would have thought it would be slightly less. Probably around 10% less.

Can you tell us which poll it was, as in who conducted the poll, and on what channel it was on? Or are you just blowing more smoke out of your ass?

Bush had the highest rating of any President in US history. That popularity vanished when Americans discovered they'd been lied to. The ruined economy and the tax cuts for the wealthy didn't help. Or the millions of jobs moved to China. I'm sorry you feel that after all that, he should be popular. But only Republicans reward failure.

hahahahahahahaha After everything that idiot is the White House has failed at, you have the audacity to even make that ridiculous statement. Obama has failed and failed and failed, but the liberal MSM keeps on and on and on rewarding his obnoxious behavior.

You will still vote for failure, so who's rewarding who?? hahahahahahahahaha

He's been obstructed. That's not the same as failure. Let me give an example. Letting Bin Laden go was a failure. Killing him was a success. Something Republicans weren't able to stop. But I'm guessing they wanted to, you betcha.

The only people obstructing him are in his own party in the senate. The GOP has passed over 15 bills that would stimulate this economy without taxing anybody, and harry reid has not put them up for a vote in the senate because he does not want any of the democrats to have to run off of their record in 2012. The only obstruction Obummer has gotten from the GOP was in his legislation that would hurt the economy even more then the past legislation he has passed did.
And you're a fucking moron if you think anybody in the GOP was against the killing of Bin Laden.

hahahahahahahaha After everything that idiot is the White House has failed at, you have the audacity to even make that ridiculous statement. Obama has failed and failed and failed, but the liberal MSM keeps on and on and on rewarding his obnoxious behavior.

He's been obstructed. That's not the same as failure. Let me give an example. Letting Bin Laden go was a failure. Killing him was a success. Something Republicans weren't able to stop. But I'm guessing they wanted to, you betcha.

Yep, killing him prevented everything he knew about 9/11 from being told. Yep, that was a smart move, shooting him in the head. Dead men tell no tales. I'm just saddened it cost the lives of those seals, yea it was just coincidence they were killed about 2 weeks later. He handled that one all right.

Obstruction is not in his vocabulary. He goes around Congress to get his way instead of working with them. He's laughing all the way to the bank, with your money. :clap2:

Exactly, how embarrassing would it of been if he were captured, and told some stories about how the communist portion of our congress and senate needing something done, something so big that the day before it would happen 2.3 trillion would end up missing as compensation for the job itself?
Does anyone remember that news breaking? The day before 9/11 Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 trillion dollars was missing? But after 9/11, it seemed to have been forgotten, and why not? 9/11 was so tragic it was the best thing the government or those responsible could have hoped for as a diversions as to where the money went, it simply got forgotten about.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo]Rumsfeld 2.3 Trillion Dollars missing Pentagon 1 DAY before 911 (Conspiracies) - YouTube[/ame]

Considering the Republican Party is 90% white, I would have thought it would be slightly less. Probably around 10% less.

Right. That's believably. May as well just have said 100% say yes if you are going to make up figures. Sheesh.

The only people obstructing him are in his own party in the senate. The GOP has passed over 15 bills that would stimulate this economy without taxing anybody, and harry reid has not put them up for a vote in the senate because he does not want any of the democrats to have to run off of their record in 2012. The only obstruction Obummer has gotten from the GOP was in his legislation that would hurt the economy even more then the past legislation he has passed did.
And you're a fucking moron if you think anybody in the GOP was against the killing of Bin Laden.
what are these 15 bills that the house passed that would stimulate the economy? do you even know what they are? if you do know what's in these bills, can you tell us the specifics and why you agreed with them?

rattling off ''there have been 15 bills.....yahdeedah'' tells us nothing...it's just another statement your 'masters' told you to say....not anything to debate over...

but the specifics of the 15, could be worthy of debate.....so, do ya know what the ''15'' bills are?

Who did they poll, Obama's relatives?

Obama has done such an awful job that he deserves to be voted out. His Don't re-elect numbers outpace his re-elect number.

He might be saved by the fact that the GOP can't get it's act together, but it still might. A year is a long time.

How many boots are on the ground in Libya?

Obama said major military action would be over, which it was. He can't pull out the troops until this year because of a treaty Bush signed. What idiot doesn't know that? Oops. Sorry.

apparently, you. The treaty set a deadline for withdrawal. It did not prohibit the early withdrawal of troops, should the situation warrant it, dumb-ass.

Do you just throw darts at a wall for talking points?

Can you imagine that there really are reasons for policy differences?

It is because we love America, its freedoms, its constitution, that we want Obama to have a pathetic record for passing unconstitutional counterproductive laws that damage free markets, liberty and an increasing standard of living.

rdean's not throwing darts to get these talking points.

rdeans being SUPPLIED these talking points by his/her pay masters.

What this shows is one year out from the election, they are running out of talking points.

They can no longer tell us why to vote for Obama. It's pretty much obvious, he's a disaster.

All they have left is to spew hate and venom toward anyone challenging Obama. They are going to spew vitriol toward Cain, Perry, Bachman, Gingrich, ANYONE that becomes our candidate.

And they are going to spew hatred toward YOU.

YOU that DARE not worship Obama!

Fumny part is, rdean doesn't even worship Obama, he/she has to get paid to do this crap!

Just watch, because the closer it gets to the election, the more desperate and shrill the left will become.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you just throw darts at a wall for talking points?

Can you imagine that there really are reasons for policy differences?

It is because we love America, its freedoms, its constitution, that we want Obama to have a pathetic record for passing unconstitutional counterproductive laws that damage free markets, liberty and an increasing standard of living.

Obama has 5% few regulations than Bush at this point in Bush's first term.

I would LOVE to see you back up that one with evidence!

Does that include the regulations in Obamacare?

Did you ask the same stupid question when Bush was in office, did anyone?? Give me a break. The desperation of liberals losing power is amusing. LOL

Bush had the highest rating of any President in US history. That popularity vanished when Americans discovered they'd been lied to. The ruined economy and the tax cuts for the wealthy didn't help. Or the millions of jobs moved to China. I'm sorry you feel that after all that, he should be popular. But only Republicans reward failure.

Yeah and where is Obama's popularity going?

Could it be that Obama has lied to us??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, the Democrats NEVER tried to "obstruct" Bush, right????????

I'm falling down laughing, I swear!

Yeah Bush failed, Obama was "obstructed."

Keep this up, libs.

I can't tell you how this helps conservatives going into the 2012 elections.

Forum List

Back