Do republicans believe tax cuts pay for themselves?

mayhe they just believe anything the GOP tells them. I don’t know.

I mean we already know Trump’s cuts will explode the deficit.

Do we?

Kennedy-S.jpg
Lol you crack me up. As if Kennedy’s assessment is somehow relevant to today. For one thing, the National income for most jobs has not increased nearly enough to keep up with rising inflation. It is a complete myth that a cut to taxes for the rich would somehow create an adequate amount of revenue. Why? Because there are very few rich people in the top 1%. Their spending habits don’t do jack shit to significantly raise revenue.

WTF? For months you loons have been complaining how the tax cut was "just for the rich" and the deficit will explode. Now you're saying there are very few rich people. You folks need to get your BS straight.

Lol
Uncollected tax money is not the federal governments possession so shut the fuck up
Oh so you think you’re entitled to drive on highways or be protected by law enforcement without forking over any dough?

You can fool all of the people all of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.~ Abraham Lincoln.

Just remember all that you see and hear isn't really happening.~ Donald Trump

Do we?

Kennedy-S.jpg
Lol you crack me up. As if Kennedy’s assessment is somehow relevant to today. For one thing, the National income for most jobs has not increased nearly enough to keep up with rising inflation. It is a complete myth that a cut to taxes for the rich would somehow create an adequate amount of revenue. Why? Because there are very few rich people in the top 1%. Their spending habits don’t do jack shit to significantly raise revenue.

WTF? For months you loons have been complaining how the tax cut was "just for the rich" and the deficit will explode. Now you're saying there are very few rich people. You folks need to get your BS straight.
Yes you idiot. The very few rich control ridiculous amounts of wealth. How do you not know that?

When it comes to every day expenses, the rich don’t spend more than the middle class does. Why would they?

Do Democrats believe free healthcare and free college tuition is really free?
No one on the left thinks that wouldn’t cost tax revenue. Of course it does. What ultimately matters is closing tax loopholes and deductions for the most wealthy to pay for those services.
Then stop calling it free and call what it really is taxpayer funded healthcare and college and knock off this BS about the rich paying for it despite what so many on the left seem to think you can't pay for everything just by taxing the rich more.

It's hard to understand how giving a worker more of his/her own hard-earned wages back to them by taking out less taxes is not a good thing for the economy.
Um because it raises the deficit.

Hmmm, then perhaps Washington shouldn't piss away so much money.
Oh like a military parade? Yeah I agree.

Really?! How much was pissed away on Solyndra? Let me help you there, a military parade would cost less than 20% of a Solyndra....dumbass.

It's hard to understand how giving a worker more of his/her own hard-earned wages back to them by taking out less taxes is not a good thing for the economy.

Really?! How much was pissed away on Solyndra? Let me help you there, a military parade would cost less than 20% of a Solyndra....dumbass.
Solyndra huh? You mean 500 million? Oh the horror! That’s a drop in the water of what is spent by the government each year.

Do we?

Kennedy-S.jpg

Yes you idiot. The very few rich control ridiculous amounts of wealth. How do you not know that?

When it comes to every day expenses, the rich don’t spend more than the middle class does. Why would they?

Well, good thing they got that Trump tax cut.

No one on the left thinks that wouldn’t cost tax revenue. Of course it does. What ultimately matters is closing tax loopholes and deductions for the most wealthy to pay for those services.

If you believe that you will believe anything ...

Every fucking loop hole you close, three more will open up.

Solyndra huh? You mean 500 million? Oh the horror! That’s a drop in the water of what is spent by the government each year.

You're the one that brought up a military parade....since that didn't work, you now want to talk about what government as a whole spends? Is that the game? Dumbass.

You can fool all of the people all of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.~ Abraham Lincoln.
Hmm, lemme get this straight. You can fool all of the people all of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time?

Do you really think that by taxing the rich more through closing loopholes will pay for healthcare and college tuition? Really?
Have you crunched those numbers and still posted what you did? :auiqs.jpg:

What ultimately matters is closing tax loopholes and deductions for the most wealthy

Which loopholes and deductions should be ended? Be specific.

Hmm, lemme get this straight. You can fool all of the people all of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time?
I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours~ Bob Dylan.

You're the one that brought up a military parade....since that didn't work, you now want to talk about what government as a whole spends? Is that the game? Dumbass.
Solyndra was a waste because it failed. A parade is an even bigger waste because it’s fucking pointless.

Do you really think that by taxing the rich more through closing loopholes will pay for healthcare and college tuition? Really?
Have you crunched those numbers and still posted what you did? :auiqs.jpg:
Perhaps you aren’t aware of the total money stores overseas by rich people that avoid taxation. You should look it up. It would go a long way in paying for it. College tuition specifically would cost around 80 billion per year. That’s a fraction of what we spend on defense per year. Cutting our defense budget would go a long way. Our current healthcare system is actually more expensive per capita than a theoretical public option.

Forum List

Back