Do R-W'ers care to remember WHY Moore was kicked off the AL SC?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, once right wingers look up WHY good ol' Moore was kicked off the AL supreme court, then they need to also mull over WHY Moore is running as someone who "loves" the U.S. Constitution.

Same gender marriage is backwards culture just like incest marriage and polygamy are.

Last edited:
Was that like Slick Willy losing his law license? It is pretty bad when you are so sleazy and dishonest that even lawyers won't allow you to be one of them, isn't it?

Well, once right wingers look up WHY good ol' Moore was kicked off the AL supreme court, then they need to also mull over WHY Moore is running as someone who "loves" the U.S. Constitution.

The current political use of Jefferson's "separation of church and state" phrase and its elevation to Constitutional authority are both erroneous and unconstitutional.

Those of sound mind and logical mindset realize this.

Last edited:
Was that like Slick Willy losing his law license? It is pretty bad when you are so sleazy and dishonest that even lawyers won't allow you to be one of them, isn't it?

But... but... the Clintons...

AREN'T RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

I hadn't really been paying much attention to Roy Moore or the controversy surrounding him, but for some reason, this caught my attention.

He was removed from the bench for standing up to a corrupt system's attempts to overtly violate the First Amendment, under the fraudulent pretense of upholding it. As far as I am concerned, this makes him a hero, not a villain.

It is those on the left wrong who foolishly claim that the First Amendment allows, and even requires, exactly the sort of censorship and suppression that it is explicitly written to prohibit. Good for Mr. Moore, standing up against such idiocy.

Forum List

Back