Do Partisan Posters Pay Attention to Themselves?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
There is zero chance of the Ds winning the Senate. Why is that? Because of their lefter than thou suicide pact has reduced funding to senate candidates outside of the Blue Wall While Trump is campaigning for the R candidates.

Even with an October surprise there is effectively zero chance of the Rs winning the House. Why is that? Because the Rs haven't put up even a place holder candidate in case of a wacko winning the D nomination, which has become fairly common this year.

The Rs can afford to lose the house given the probable size of the D win. Their strategy of not putting up placeholder candidates is still stupid but not fatal. The Ds handing over a probable senate cloture to the Rs is possibly fatal and therefore definitely wins the stupid prize.

So the Ds will make speeches while Trump packs the federal courts and makes it even harder for the Ds to get out of the hole Obama and Hillary have dug for them.

So, why are the Rs panicking while Ds are dancing in the streets?

Who knows?

I don't know how it's going to come out.
I do believe it should be hard for the democrooks to even consider electoral success while doubling down on all the stupid ideas that got them to the abysmal position they're in.

I do know I'm excited to vote in Nov and so is everyone I know that doesn't vote for regressive sociopaths.

The small handful of bed wetters I tolerate in life aren't excited about anything. They hate Trump, but they don't like much the democrook party is offering. Few people want open borders. Few people want meat puppet care "fixed", they either want it gone completely or want Berniecare which of course is way worse.

I don't expect to see a "blue wave", but considering the fact that the DNC currently holds so few elected seats, it's not like they could lose many more even though they seem to be trying too. Maybe they will call it a wave a if they pick up a few seats, kinda like they call MMGW "settled".

I am happy about the november elections as it will vindicate, I hope, obama and hillary as well as put the rethuglians back into their mama's basement. I will be pleased if the PPACA is reinstated as the snowflakes answer is no good.

What democrats are doing is acting like every democrat primary win is a republican loss. This gives the feeling of a blue wave without actually being a blue wave.

What democrats are doing is acting like every democrat primary win is a republican loss. This gives the feeling of a blue wave without actually being a blue wave.

Given that Rs are more likely to vote in mid terms and state wide races cannot be Gerrymandered the Ds are going to get whupped in the Senate races. That is going to hurt bigly.

Considering history, i dont see why the Rs wouldnt lose seats.
But who knows? The last couple years are far from typical.

Considering history, i dont see why the Rs wouldnt lose seats.
But who knows? The last couple years are far from typical.
In the house it's a done deal to increase D house seats in the Senate net D seats gained are very unlikely.

There is zero chance of the Ds winning the Senate. Why is that? Because of their lefter than thou suicide pact has reduced funding to senate candidates outside of the Blue Wall While Trump is campaigning for the R candidates.

"There is zero chance of Rump winning the election. Why is that? Because of the yammer yammer bizzle bot pftang pftang dweep zork blah blah...."

Member that?
Maybe not.

Forum List

Back