Do non christians go to hell?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'm sick of some christians saying yes and some no. What's the truth? Where does it say in the bible?

Jesus said only through me can you enter heaven but christianity hadn't started yet. And he didn't say non believers would burn in hell. Did he? Christians please discuss and let me know what you decide.

I have heard catholic priests and even the pope back peddle on this but I think the truth is christians believe non christians go to hell. People who dont believe that shouldnt call themselves christians.

There will come a judgment day where we will stand before His throne.
You will accept Him as being the one true God or you will be tossed in the lake of fire and be burned to ash.

(my belief does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Pentecostal church)
:cool:

If you're not a Christian why do you care? As a Christian, I'd like to see you in Heaven, if possible.
Do you believe non christians go to hell or dont go to heaven? Very simple question. If you really believe be proud. I've had christians say yes and christians say those christians are not real christians and those christians say they are wrong. Tell those christians they are wrong. Dont talk to me.

There will come a judgment day where we will stand before His throne.
You will accept Him as being the one true God or you will be tossed in the lake of fire and be burned to ash.

(my belief does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Pentecostal church)
:cool:
Well when I see him I'll acknowledge him. So you dont have to be a christian. Got it.

If you're not a Christian why do you care? As a Christian, I'd like to see you in Heaven, if possible.
Do you believe non christians go to hell or dont go to heaven? Very simple question. If you really believe be proud. I've had christians say yes and christians say those christians are not real christians and those christians say they are wrong. Tell those christians they are wrong. Dont talk to me.
So are you asking Christians to argue this on this thread for you and you don't have an opinion or do you have an opinion? There are literally thousands of things Christians don't agree on. Why are you focused on this particular issue?

I'd like to find there's a heaven too. Its called wishful thinking.

Does your religion say non christians go to hell and or dont go to heaven or both? Be honest.

So are you asking Christians to argue this on this thread for you and you don't have an opinion or do you have an opinion? There are literally thousands of things Christians don't agree on. Why are you focused on this particular issue?
I'm sick of some christians say its very clear in the bible and christians who disagree stay silent. So I'll take that as you dont believe that? Or you do? I'll assume you dont or you'd have said it.

From now on anyone who doesnt fucking answer the question doesnt believe it and where are the nuts that do? Hello?

Does your religion say non christians go to hell and or dont go to heaven or both? Be honest.
How can you say you have wishful thinking when whenever anyone tries to open your mind to God you turn into just another nasty little atheist on the religious forum?

How can you say you have wishful thinking when whenever anyone tries to open your mind to God you turn into just another nasty little atheist on the religious forum?
I understand why you believe. Wishful thinking. I'd love to believe. Ignorance is bliss. I'm just greatful I got 44 good years and counting. The belief is bad for people humans society man. Once served a purpose but one purpose was to control and manipulate us. Anyways that's a different discussion. You dont believe the bible says non christians go to hell yes or no.

I'm sick of some christians say its very clear in the bible and christians who disagree stay silent. So I'll take that as you dont believe that? Or you do? I'll assume you dont or you'd have said it.

From now on anyone who doesnt fucking answer the question doesnt believe it and where are the nuts that do? Hello?
You sure are confused this evening. Rough day?

First of all I am not Christian. I follow the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. If you do not believe in God you are not going to heaven. You don't know him and he doesn't know you kind of thing.

I understand why you believe. Wishful thinking. I'd love to believe. Ignorance is bliss. I'm just greatful I got 44 good years and counting. The belief is bad for people humans society man. Once served a purpose but one purpose was to control and manipulate us. Anyways that's a different discussion. You dont believe the bible says non christians go to hell yes or no.
I believe in God because he told me to, the burning bush kind of thing. No, I am not kidding. It was not a literal burning bush but it was very physical.

You sure are confused this evening. Rough day?

First of all I am not Christian. I follow the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. If you do not believe in God you are not going to heaven. You don't know him and he doesn't know you kind of thing.
Do I go to hell? Anyways, not really asking for the Jew Mormon or Muslim opinion.

I believe in God because he told me to, the burning bush kind of thing. No, I am not kidding. It was not a literal burning bush but it was very physical.

I'd be OK if after death non believers just stopped existing like before we were born and believers go to heaven. But I got christians telling me the bible says you burn for eternity.

Don't know. Heck, I don't even know if I'm going to hell or not. I can tell you who God is though.

I'd be OK if after death non believers just stopped existing like before we were born and believers go to heaven. But I got christians telling me the bible says you burn for eternity.
In the Old Testament the afterlife is hardly ever mentioned. I take that to mean if you are not interested in knowing and obeying God in life you really do not need to worry about the afterlife. It kind of takes away the threat of believe or go to hell but my God is not like that anyway.

Don't know. Heck, I don't even know if I'm going to hell or not. I can tell you who God is though.
Isn't he that tall, Caucasian looking guy - a 1970's vintage hippie in sandals?

Forum List

Back