Do liberals owe an apology to the victims of sterilization?

I think you meant "embarrassment," not "embarassment."

For god's sake, when criticizing someone else's spelling, at least you yourself should try to spell properly.

"Sinking into bad grammar, bad punctuation, bad sentence structure and bad spelling is usually indicative of some sort of episode."

Your ability to miss the point is almost a gift.

The point was that a rapid shift in writing capability denotes an episode. Is that easier to understand?

Your ability to miss the point is almost a gift.

The point was that a rapid shift in writing capability denotes an episode. Is that easier to understand?

awww.. looks like SOMEONE doesn't think their own shit stinks!

hehehehehehehehe...

The article was from USA today, genius, regardless of who posted it where. YOu've just proved that you completely disregard any evidence if it supports anything but your own thinking. Regardless of the validity of the information, the source, or anything else. You're stupidly disregarding a valid piece of information, with a scientific bibliography as long as my arm, because it validates what the right says, and for no other reason that it was eventually posted on a Catholic site.

It doesn't surprise me that you didn't find anything at the CDC site. It's because you don't understand what you're looking for. I can't inject information into your brain. It's there, and it's in the thread. Sorry you can't see it.

no, it DOES matter what your source is and is NOT a simple matter of who posted it where. In case you haven't noticed you don't have a whole lot of credibility when it comes to evidence. Like I said, this is the second time you claimed shit after name dropping (THE CDC) and have been called on it.

If you can manage evidence from a link that is unbiased and not some lame fucking catholic blog then shoot. I'm STILL Waiting for that.

However, since you seem to be totally unfamiliar with logical fallacies and the importance of unbiased evidence I don't guess I should hold my breath waiting. BUT, since YOU seem to have your finger on the pulse of the CDC website then, again, SHOW ME WHERE THEY CORRELATE AN INCREASE IN ANY DEMOGRAPHIC WITH SEX ED.

hehehehe...

"derrr der der derrrrr der uh da source don't matter derrr..."

this is what your posts are amounting to. I suggest you pull that smokestack if you've got it. go ahead and totally BLOW MY SHIT out of the water and give me the direct link to the CDC claiming a causation between teen sex and sex ed. PLEASE do this.

:D

No, and I find it amazing that this site has so many village idiots congregated in one place. The thread is about how LIBERALISM and EUGENICS are connected, and whether or not liberals should publicly own their mistakes.

But of course, you'd have to realize there WAS a mistake to own it.

The only thing worse than a retard is a bigoted, eugenic-supporting retard.

Perhaps you might want to rethink the eugenics concept.....:badgrin:

no, it DOES matter what your source is and is NOT a simple matter of who posted it where. In case you haven't noticed you don't have a whole lot of credibility when it comes to evidence. Like I said, this is the second time you claimed shit after name dropping (THE CDC) and have been called on it.

If you can manage evidence from a link that is unbiased and not some lame fucking catholic blog then shoot. I'm STILL Waiting for that.

However, since you seem to be totally unfamiliar with logical fallacies and the importance of unbiased evidence I don't guess I should hold my breath waiting. BUT, since YOU seem to have your finger on the pulse of the CDC website then, again, SHOW ME WHERE THEY CORRELATE AN INCREASE IN ANY DEMOGRAPHIC WITH SEX ED.

hehehehe...

"derrr der der derrrrr der uh da source don't matter derrr..."

this is what your posts are amounting to. I suggest you pull that smokestack if you've got it. go ahead and totally BLOW MY SHIT out of the water and give me the direct link to the CDC claiming a causation between teen sex and sex ed. PLEASE do this.

:D

Just because you don't read the information doesn't mean my information isn't any good. If you doubt it, look into it and show how it's lacking. I posted the information, I posted the link. The copyright and all the bibliography was intact, which makes it legal. If you want to prove there's something wrong with it, then it behooves you to check it out yourself and prove there's something wrong with it.

Otherwise, you're just taking up air. You ask for proof, you get it, then you #1, lie about what the information says, and #2, challenge its credibility. But you don't really follow up with anything except more shrieking.

If this were a debate, you'd be out, sucker. Either dragged off the stage for incompetent and fraudulent behavior, or shouldered out by your betters.

See, this is why you have no credibility.

If YOU claim something and then give a BULLSHIT source it is NOT my job to dig into your BULLSHIT source and find where it is poor evidence. YOU still have not proved your original assertion because you didn't HAVE ANYTHING TO BACK IT UP WITH.

But hey, it's not liek it's obvious how you are scrambling here...

And I have looked for that particular article on USA TODAY... didn't find it.

I DID find it on the typical catholic blogs though..

Lord knows how you'd accept an article from NARAL as evidence. Perhaps you are stupid enough to do just that. You ARE one dumb animal, Allie.

If this were a debate, allie, You'd have been laughed off of the stage LONG ago for trying to name drop evidence that doesn't even say what you claim it does. You know... LIKE THE CDC....

and, apparently, USA TODAY.

poor girl... still don't comprehend why evidence from a catholic website isn't evidence of anything beyond the catholic opinon... tsk tsk tsk... poor feller...

Yes, it is your job. If you've asked for the information and it's been provided, then you claim the information is no good, then it's on your shoulders to prove why it isn't.

You're just wasting time because you can't go further with the argument.

Yes, it is your job. If you've asked for the information and it's been provided, then you claim the information is no good, then it's on your shoulders to prove why it isn't.

You're just wasting time because you can't go further with the argument.

and I've told you why what you've posted as evidence is a joke.

Now, if you want to further attempt to PROVE your opinion then feel free to adjust your standard for evidence and post something worthwhile.

Like I said, this is NOT the first time you've been busted pulling this same shit.

:rolleyes:

trust me, it's CLEAR which of us is running away from posting proof.

You didn't bust me for anything, because you didn't prove anything. Just as you didn't prove anything last time.

The information I gave was good. You haven't proven any different. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean I've done anything wrong.

keep thinking that, Allie.

I'm not the only one who is laughing AT you.

not WITH you.

You've sunk your your own credibility hanging onto what we all see as laughable.

Ouch, that hurts. I know, you and Doniston and a couple other foam-mouthed fanatics are patting yourselves on the backs.

I really want to be accepted by that crowd, let me tell you.

I've seen at least one other poster get to the point of calling you out for stupidity today alone.

How many days have you been posting here?

:rofl:

Hey, it's cool... I kinda miss RSR and you are filling in with transparently dumb posts like a champ. PLEASE keep playing!

What's your point? Does that somehow mean "you win"? Because Doniston called me names?

You're such a loser.

I've seen at least one other poster get to the point of calling you out for stupidity today alone.

How many days have you been posting here?

:rofl:

Hey, it's cool... I kinda miss RSR and you are filling in with transparently dumb posts like a champ. PLEASE keep playing!

Pale Rider reminds me of RSR.

I haven't read the whole thread, but I predict if he hasn't already, alibaba, will at some point demand that liberals give reparations to him and all the other mentally handicapped persons out there who would have been sterilized a century ago.

Allie reminds me of RSR in a dress.

No, allie.. I WIN because i've kicked the shit out of your arguement enough to make you play off bullshit "evidence" as anything worth considering. I WIN because I've directly challnged you multiple times to prove your assertions and you fail every time. I WIN because even when you DO post evidence there is a large chance that you didn't read it after googling it and it turns out to porove my point instead. I win because you've scrambled to back peddle multiple times today. I laughed at you for it then and I'm doing so now. I win because Im not afaid to challenge your lame fucking sources. I win because I know the difference between unbiased and biased sources. I WIN BECAUSE I KNOW THE BASIC TENANTS OF LOGIC REGARDING CORRELATIONS AND CAUSATION. I WIN BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR MY EVIDENCE WHEN I POST IT BECAUSE IM NOT THE ONE HERE TRYING TO POST SHIT ERRONIOUSLY THAT DOESN'T SAY WHAT i CLAIM IT DOES.

clear?

You can scream it from the housetops, it doesn't make it so. I made my points, and I made them well.

I know you don't like them. Libs never do. And that's why they descend into nastiness. It's all they can do. They sputter incoherently and ineffectually, while flapping their arms, foaming at the mouth, and ultimately suffering a stroke.

Forum List

Back