Do liberals owe an apology to the victims of sterilization?

You were no alive in 1979? That is when the law was removed in Virginia.
Please note "When the law was REMOVED "In" Virginia. When was it last enforced? There is still a law on the books that you have to walk down the street with a lantern in front of a horseless carrage. Please try to THINK before your post.

Intelligent response, Shogun. I see that when you can't argue the facts, you resort to what you think is superior sneering, but what comes across as juvenile tantrum throwing.

Anyway, liberalism and eugenics have the same things at their core. Do with that what you will.

Leaving this post in this category demonstrates the bias towards topics that only support a particular wingnut ideology.

This thread remains dumb and irrelevant, has nothing to do with liberals, and proves only the poster's lack of sophistication in understanding the difference.

Relativism can't be supported by looking at some action in the past. The past is gone and cannot be repeated under a circumstance that could test if it really were relative. We can only imaginatively make a connection, and imagination while interesting, is not proof that the action was relative.

And midcan ... mind your own business, huh?
HA HA, what a consumate Hypocrite. a couple of days ago, YOU insisted that anything posted is EVERYONE'S Business, then "Shattered" said it, and you didn't even comment. (maybe a girlfriend??) Now YOU are saying it??? REALLY!!!!!

Leaving this post in this category demonstrates the bias towards topics that only support a particular wingnut ideology.

This thread remains dumb and irrelevant, has nothing to do with liberals, and proves only the poster's lack of sophistication in understanding the difference.

Relativism can't be supported by looking at some action in the past. The past is gone and cannot be repeated under a circumstance that could test if it really were relative. We can only imaginatively make a connection, and imagination while interesting, is not proof that the action was relative.

That sounds great but it's inaccurate. There are still eugenecists around, and most of the policies of the left coincide with theirs. That makes it relevant. It hasn't gone away, which is pretty obvious. Abortion, birth control, genetic engineering...are those things of the past? Because they are referred to not just as eugenics, but as NEGATIVE eugenics, and they are the things that are most horrifying in a regime that embraces them.

That sounds great but it's inaccurate. There are still eugenecists around, and most of the policies of the left coincide with theirs. That makes it relevant. It hasn't gone away, which is pretty obvious. Abortion, birth control, genetic engineering...are those things of the past? Because they are referred to not just as eugenics, but as NEGATIVE eugenics, and they are the things that are most horrifying in a regime that embraces them.
But the discussion was not about birth control, Abortion, or genetic enginering. It was about Sterilization. which is passe'

You are going to drown if you keep trying to change horses in the middle of the stream But to answer the original question of the thread.
"No" no one who didn't take part needs to appologize --for sterilizations, nor for any such past misdeads like slavery, the armenian/turkish problems, or the annyilation and/or transfer of indians or Japanese to reservations. --- Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, WWII, or anything else where the participants are dead and buried.

Intelligent response, Shogun. I see that when you can't argue the facts, you resort to what you think is superior sneering, but what comes across as juvenile tantrum throwing.

Anyway, liberalism and eugenics have the same things at their core. Do with that what you will.

yea, I know.. just like SATAN WORSHIPPERS and the DEBIL himself are all LIBERALS!

sure, Allie.

sure.

You are no different in your method than the average German looking to demonize a jew right before WW2. Not only are your false correlations lame as shit and obviously worthless in their shit talking but you become as laughable as your hero Ann Coulter with every new lame as shit post. Indeed, your routine is old. The schtick has been covered already. Todays' pro-choice motivation is no more motivated by eugenics than you are motivated by an education and sound reason. Throw you lame fucking bombs and stop crying crocodile tears when you get called out for posting dumb shit.

:rolleyes:

that pretty much says it all.

But the discussion was not about birth control, Abortion, or genetic enginering. It was about Sterilization. which is passe'

You are going to drown if you keep trying to change horses in the middle of the stream

No, and I find it amazing that this site has so many village idiots congregated in one place. The thread is about how LIBERALISM and EUGENICS are connected, and whether or not liberals should publicly own their mistakes.

But of course, you'd have to realize there WAS a mistake to own it.

The only thing worse than a retard is a bigoted, eugenic-supporting retard.

or a stupid husk of a person trying to feel smart about her OPINIONS by making rediculous accusations about correlations that are so dumb that they are funny...

Hey, those writing skills are deteriorating. Maybe you need to take 5.....

did you REALLY just get snippy about grammar in an incomplete sentence?

:rofl:

Not snippy, just trying to save you from further embarassment.

Sinking into bad grammar, bad punctuation, bad sentence structure and bad spelling is usually indicative of some sort of episode.

Sinking into bad grammar, bad punctuation, bad sentence structure and bad spelling is usually indicative of some sort of episode.

HAHAHAHA!

is that what they told you at Bob Jones U?

trust me, you can stop trying to save me from anything and focus on how stupid you look when name dropping sources that dont say what you claim they do.

Still waiting for that CDC correlation... When you get done pretending to be an Engrish teacher maybe you can attend to that and then tell me about who continues to get embarrassed on this board...

:eusa_dance:

You saw the CDC information in the other thread, bozo. I'm not running around to each of the threads you pollute, posting the exact same information just because you play (or maybe not) dumb.

I think you meant "embarrassment," not "embarassment."

For god's sake, when criticizing someone else's spelling, at least you yourself should try to spell properly.

"Sinking into bad grammar, bad punctuation, bad sentence structure and bad spelling is usually indicative of some sort of episode."

You saw the CDC information in the other thread, bozo. I'm not running around to each of the threads you pollute, posting the exact same information just because you play (or maybe not) dumb.

no, actually I didn't see a single thing at the CDC page you posted that conveyed a correlation in the way you insist that it does.

But, hey.. that's pretty much par for the course when Allie posts "evidence", right? This is the second time you've been bested for name dropping sources that CLEARLY do not indicate what you insist that they do.

but, feel free to post the evidence again from the CDC that makes a correlation between teen sex and sex ed.. Still waiting on something besides lame shit from a catholic blog.

I think you meant "embarrassment," not "embarassment."

For god's sake, when criticizing someone else's spelling, at least you yourself should try to spell properly.

"Sinking into bad grammar, bad punctuation, bad sentence structure and bad spelling is usually indicative of some sort of episode."

DOH!

:thup:

no, actually I didn't see a single thing at the CDC page you posted that conveyed a correlation in the way you insist that it does.

But, hey.. that's pretty much par for the course when Allie posts "evidence", right? This is the second time you've been bested for name dropping sources that CLEARLY do not indicate what you insist that they do.

but, feel free to post the evidence again from the CDC that makes a correlation between teen sex and sex ed.. Still waiting on something besides lame shit from a catholic blog.

The article was from USA today, genius, regardless of who posted it where. YOu've just proved that you completely disregard any evidence if it supports anything but your own thinking. Regardless of the validity of the information, the source, or anything else. You're stupidly disregarding a valid piece of information, with a scientific bibliography as long as my arm, because it validates what the right says, and for no other reason that it was eventually posted on a Catholic site.

It doesn't surprise me that you didn't find anything at the CDC site. It's because you don't understand what you're looking for. I can't inject information into your brain. It's there, and it's in the thread. Sorry you can't see it.

Forum List

Back