Do Liberals and Democrats hate all positive contributors?

We often hear Liberals disrespecting and bad-mouthing anyone "normal", stand-up and positive contributing while praising the nations weirdest and lowest grade.
Maybe the better question is: Who do Liberals LOVE more?
The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

We stand up for the less fortunate in society because Government doesn't need to step in for Warren Buffet or Bill Gates or Donald Trump.

Do you think Usain Bolt should get that crippled guy's wheelchair because, you know, fair's fair? And we should reward success?

LMAO @ this pathetic thread.

Remember the "oppressed/oppressor" template under which "progressives" operate. You're on the "side" of one or the other and they will defend the "oppressed" group and attack the "oppressor", no matter what the implications or consequences:

Oppressed / Oppressor
Poor / Rich
Women / Men
Blacks / Whites
Employees / Employers
Gays / Straights
Muslims / Christians
Unsuccessful / Successful
Foreign Countries / America

... on and on...
What is with this black/white binary choice narrative? "You are in one side or the other" that's complete BS. Like life all situations have their own unique conditions and believe it or not people can be on different sides of your silly oppressor/oppressed chart depending on the situation.
Not for "progressives".

The only exception is when two competing "oppressed" groups are in opposition.
Really? Who do you consider a progressive? Obama? I've heard you all call him that many times... Does he qualify or do you want to give me some other names from our leadership, and I'll happily prove you wrong.
"You all"? You obviously don't know my politics.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I know that trying to do that with partisan ideologues is an abject waste of time.

My turn to deny: Bananas are not yellow!

Great, we're even.

Remember the "oppressed/oppressor" template under which "progressives" operate. You're on the "side" of one or the other and they will defend the "oppressed" group and attack the "oppressor", no matter what the implications or consequences:

Oppressed / Oppressor
Poor / Rich
Women / Men
Blacks / Whites
Employees / Employers
Gays / Straights
Muslims / Christians

... on and on...
What is with this black/white binary choice narrative? "You are in one side or the other" that's complete BS. Like life all situations have their own unique conditions and believe it or not people can be on different sides of your silly oppressor/oppressed chart depending on the situation.
Not for "progressives".

Really? Who do you consider a progressive? Obama? I've heard you all call him that many times... Does he qualify or do you want to give me some other names from our leadership, and I'll happily prove you wrong.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I know that trying to do that with partisan ideologues is an abject waste of time.

Great, we're even.

I mean....they DO start green and get brown.

Oppressed / Oppressor
Poor / Rich
Women / Men
Blacks / Whites
Employees / Employers
Gays / Straights
Muslims / Christians

... on and on...
Not for "progressives".

Great, we're even.
What kind of response is that? Come on, don't dodge the bullet, back up your claim about progressives. I retract the "you all" part of my question and revise it to "I've heard Obama called a progressive, does he qualify?" Now try again at giving a real answer...

Oppressed / Oppressor
Poor / Rich
Women / Men
Blacks / Whites
Employees / Employers
Gays / Straights
Muslims / Christians

... on and on...
Not for "progressives".

Great, we're even.
What kind of response is that? Come on, don't dodge the bullet, back up your claim about progressives. I retract the "you all" part of my question and revise it to "I've heard Obama called a progressive, does he qualify?" Now try again at giving a real answer...
My goodness, my opinion sure is important around here.

He had his moments, but no, I don't think of him as the type of person who has so damaged and distorted the Democratic party, a "progressive". Also, I think being President showed him reality and moved him toward the middle somewhat, where most of America is.

There, you're welcome.

Last edited:
Not for "progressives".

Great, we're even.

He had his moments, but no, I don't think of him as the type of person who has so damaged and distorted the Democratic party, a "progressive". Also, I think being President showed him reality and moved him toward the middle somewhat, where most of America is.

There, you're welcome.
I agree with you on that... I'm not out to attack you, but I like to dig deeper when people make the type of accusations like you made. So Obama is not the type of progressive that you are talking about. Who in our leadership is? Show me some people who do the things that you claim and i'll happily oppose them in their reelection.

Not for "progressives".

Great, we're even.

There, you're welcome.
I agree with you on that... I'm not out to attack you, but I like to dig deeper when people make the type of accusations like you made. So Obama is not the type of progressive that you are talking about. Who in our leadership is? Show me some people who do the things that you claim and i'll happily oppose them in their reelection.
It's not just Democratic leadership - and yes, I'd include Pelosi and Schumer and people on their level - it would be many people on the Left beyond those who just lean left. The progressives, the SJW's, the activists, on and on. I gave several specific examples of my point, and they apply to a vast majority of "progressives".

Great, we're even.

There, you're welcome.
It's not just Democratic leadership - and yes, I'd include Pelosi and Schumer and people on their level - it would be many people on the Left beyond those who just lean left. The progressives, the SJW's, the activists, on and on. I gave several specific examples of my point, and they apply to a vast majority of "progressives".
Pelosi and Schumer both are party hardliners but its not absolute. Schumer did vote against TPP, that goes against your narrative. Pelsoi has had several votes that have sided with conservatives as well. Though the vast majority from the two have been in line with the liberal/progressive movement you are rarely if ever going to win an argument by making absolute statements. Both parties have wing extremists that stand on party principles instead of practicality. We need to focus more on bridging gaps so the moderates can work together and outnumber the extremists... otherwise we will go nowhere.

We often hear Liberals disrespecting and bad-mouthing anyone "normal", stand-up and positive contributing while praising the nations weirdest and lowest grade.
The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

We stand up for the less fortunate in society because Government doesn't need to step in for Warren Buffet or Bill Gates or Donald Trump.

Do you think Usain Bolt should get that crippled guy's wheelchair because, you know, fair's fair? And we should reward success?

LMAO @ just how far "some of you" have your heads is in your asses.
So you're a real life badass Robin Hood...haha
Of course you reward success...that's elementary shit Gary...do the children with straight F's get the high achievement certificates? Come on man!
Your Usain Bolt / crippled guy analogy is just plain retarded.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

Of course you reward success...that's elementary shit Gary...do the children with straight F's get the high achievement certificates? Come on man!

Success is it's own reward. They earn lots of money, they're rich, they get things.

Now you want the rest of us to reward moneymaking with more money? That's some weapons-grade retard right there.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

Success is it's own reward. They earn lots of money, they're rich, they get things.

Now you want the rest of us to reward moneymaking with more money? That's some weapons-grade retard right there.

No, no, no.....I don't want you do to anything...I know your type, I have you pegged. You're that tolerant fairy, a programmed enabler who would encourage loserhood by rewarding and glamorizing that child with the straight F's...haha. You'd walk right past that overachiever giving him / her dirty looks along the way in order to reward the piece of shit in class. You hate real life, true do-gooder's...somehow, some way in your weird, twisted bizarro world that piece of shit loser is actually the do-gooder...haha. You fuckin' whackos..what happen to all of you as children?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

No, no, no.....I don't want you do to anything...I know your type, I have you pegged. You're that tolerant fairy, a programmed enabler who would encourage loserhood by rewarding and glamorizing that child with the straight F's...haha. You'd walk right past that overachiever giving him / her dirty looks along the way in order to reward the piece of shit in class. You hate real life, true do-gooder's...somehow, some way in your weird, twisted bizarro world that piece of shit loser is actually the do-gooder...haha. You fuckin' whackos..what happen to all of you as children?

So now you're just descending into a juvenile tantrum. Look, you don't like being wrong. None of us do. Just walk away from the thread, sweetheart.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

Apparently your username is not satirical.

I find it puzzling as to why you think the poor are weird.

The poor must be demonized so as not to ever question the system.

Did I refer to the poor as weird?

Please provide examples of "Liberals" praising those whom you believe deserve no praise.

Come on bud...let's not play retarded games and pretend it doesn't happen? Libs love their underdogs.

This one will probably get the trophy for the most hypocritical post of the day.
Huh?

"The system"
What system do you speak of?

Your economic/political system son, and you did demean poor folk, but to be fair, you've been conditioned to.

Like the wealthy, the poor choose to be poor...we've already covered this.
Is it always demeaning to call it as it actually is? You see, it should be acceptable to be 100% truthful but you fairies want to fabricate bullshit and cry foul anytime anyone should dare speak low of our lowest class...yet, your loons are the first to pile on our best. Make any sense?
Don't our poor manifest the most violence, the most drug use, the most crime, the most children, the most welfare, the most filth and decay of society? I could go on and on...am I making this shit up? I know, I know...it's not their fault...it's the fault of "the system"...HAHAHA
Funny thing is; like most achievers, I never really paid any attention to a "system", I just went to school, took life and my decision making along the way serious, stayed motivated and low and behold I'm financially independent...no government tit to suck for me. Simple shit...just follow the already laid out basic template and stop your fucking whining!
Trickle down economics means bailout the wealthiest, and then, let it trickle down. Only the right wing prefers their socialism to economic reality.

Allowing people to keep their own money they earned is not a bailout. Confiscating their money and redistributing it to the moochers to buy votes on the other hand...why aren't moochers embarrassed by these hand outs?
Bailing out the wealthiest, is not, "letting them keep their money"; but, bailing them out of a bad investment that is not a tax.

Did I refer to the poor as weird?

Come on bud...let's not play retarded games and pretend it doesn't happen? Libs love their underdogs.

Huh?

"The system"
What system do you speak of?

Your economic/political system son, and you did demean poor folk, but to be fair, you've been conditioned to.

Is it always demeaning to call it as it actually is? You see, it should be acceptable to be 100% truthful but you fairies want to fabricate bullshit and cry foul anytime anyone should dare speak low of our lowest class...yet, your loons are the first to pile on our best. Make any sense?
Don't our poor manifest the most violence, the most drug use, the most crime, the most children, the most welfare, the most filth and decay of society? I could go on and on...am I making this shit up? I know, I know...it's not their fault...it's the fault of "the system"...HAHAHA
Funny thing is; like most achievers, I never really paid any attention to a "system", I just went to school, took life and my decision making along the way serious, stayed motivated and low and behold I'm financially independent...no government tit to suck for me. Simple shit...just follow the already laid out basic template and stop your fucking whining!
Trickle down economics means bailout the wealthiest, and then, let it trickle down. Only the right wing prefers their socialism to economic reality.

Allowing people to keep their own money they earned is not a bailout. Confiscating their money and redistributing it to the moochers to buy votes on the other hand...why aren't moochers embarrassed by these hand outs?
Bailing out the wealthiest, is not, "letting them keep their money"; but, bailing them out of a bad investment that is not a tax.

Okay libtard who exactly got bailed out?

Okay libtard who exactly got bailed out?
the one percent. trickle down is Government policy.

The real problem with demonizing the poor in any society in history is that one day they all look at each other and say "we've had enough" and the shooting begins. Revolution is never started by someone with a full stomach.

Forum List

Back