Do Liberals and Democrats hate all positive contributors?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We often hear Liberals disrespecting and bad-mouthing anyone "normal", stand-up and positive contributing while praising the nations weirdest and lowest grade.
Maybe the better question is: Who do Liberals LOVE more?
The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

Jesus the Christ said it is easier for a rich guy to pass through the eye of a needle, than to get into Heaven. Why should we take the rich, "morally seriously"?

Last edited:
I think their favorites are Dead Voters in Rotting Big Cities Run By Democrats.

These are the most reliable members of the Democratic Party, and they cause the least trouble.

We often hear Liberals disrespecting and bad-mouthing anyone "normal", stand-up and positive contributing while praising the nations weirdest and lowest grade.
The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

Apparently your username is not satirical.

I find it puzzling as to why you think the poor are weird.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
This one will probably get the trophy for the most hypocritical post of the day.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor must be demonized so as not to ever question the system.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

Did I refer to the poor as weird?

Please provide examples of "Liberals" praising those whom you believe deserve no praise.

Come on bud...let's not play retarded games and pretend it doesn't happen? Libs love their underdogs.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
This one will probably get the trophy for the most hypocritical post of the day.
Huh?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

"The system"
What system do you speak of?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

Please provide examples of "Liberals" praising those whom you believe deserve no praise.

Come on bud...let's not play retarded games and pretend it doesn't happen? Libs love their underdogs.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
Huh?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

"The system"

Your economic/political system son, and you did demean poor folk, but to be fair, you've been conditioned to.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
What kind of question is that?
Do you really not understand the concept of standing up for the little guy? For the less fortunate, the oppressed, those who are struggling?? In a capitalistic society the one entity that can stand up for these groups, speak truth to power, and keep a check for those who can easily take advantage of those groups, is a party like the democrats are attempting to stand for. They are very imperfected in their mission as money and political influence definitely muddy the water, but it's better than nothing.
You don't get that?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

I hope you are more in touch with reality than to consider yourself "normal" Bigotry, hating those you've never met nor ever will is not "normal" it is pathological.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
Huh?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

"The system"

Your economic/political system son, and you did demean poor folk, but to be fair, you've been conditioned to.

Like the wealthy, the poor choose to be poor...we've already covered this.
Is it always demeaning to call it as it actually is? You see, it should be acceptable to be 100% truthful but you fairies want to fabricate bullshit and cry foul anytime anyone should dare speak low of our lowest class...yet, your loons are the first to pile on our best. Make any sense?
Don't our poor manifest the most violence, the most drug use, the most crime, the most children, the most welfare, the most filth and decay of society? I could go on and on...am I making this shit up? I know, I know...it's not their fault...it's the fault of "the system"...HAHAHA
Funny thing is; like most achievers, I never really paid any attention to a "system", I just went to school, took life and my decision making along the way serious, stayed motivated and low and behold I'm financially independent...no government tit to suck for me. Simple shit...just follow the already laid out basic template and stop your fucking whining!

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
Huh?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

"The system"

Is it always demeaning to call it as it actually is? You see, it should be acceptable to be 100% truthful but you fairies want to fabricate bullshit and cry foul anytime anyone should dare speak low of our lowest class...yet, your loons are the first to pile on our best. Make any sense?
Don't our poor manifest the most violence, the most drug use, the most crime, the most children, the most welfare, the most filth and decay of society? I could go on and on...am I making this shit up? I know, I know...it's not their fault...it's the fault of "the system"...HAHAHA
Funny thing is; like most achievers, I never really paid any attention to a "system", I just went to school, took life and my decision making along the way serious, stayed motivated and low and behold I'm financially independent...no government tit to suck for me. Simple shit...just follow the already laid out basic template and stop your fucking whining!
You sound like a very misinformed and delusional bullshyter. I am not trying to be insulting, just telling you how you come across to me.

Jesus the Christ said it is easier for a rich guy to pass through the eye of a needle, to get into Heaven. Why should we take the rich, "morally seriously"?

You have absolutely no idea what that means. You interpret it to mean that the rich can't get into heaven. You left out that "All things are possible through God."

That was the lesson HE was teaching.

Doncha just love when an Atheist tries to quote scripture?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
Huh?

"The system"

You sound like a very misinformed and delusional bullshyter. I am not trying to be insulting, just telling you how you come across to me.

No offense taken.
Does that mean I made too much sense and you have nothing further to offer in the discussion?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
Huh?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

"The system"

I didn't choose to become crippled and forced to stop working..It's a situation I never wanted and was happy making 100k a year..Now I have to live by a thread and look like a schmuck...There are many in my situation, yes there are those that refuse to work, but not the majority..

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
Huh?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

"The system"

Your first sentence is an example of ignorant bullshit!

Your second sentence is an example of hateful bigotry!

Your second paragraph is an opinion based on your intolerance and lack of empathy - a very strong indication of a personality disorder (Cluster B: Narcissistic & Antisocial).

You final paragraph is likely bullshit too, and if I were to make another guess, giving my sense that you meet the standard for someone with a personality disorder (Again, the two on Cluster B), any wealth you acquired you stole from another or cheated someone out of.

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?
Huh?

"The system"

I didn't choose to become crippled and forced to stop working..It's a situation I never wanted and was happy making 100k a year..Now I have to live by a thread and look like a schmuck...

You're the exception and not the rule.
Nobody is bad mouthing you buddy.
It's usually a bit more valuable to discuss the larger percentiles....people don't generally care about the 2% of anything...right?

The poor?
Illegals?
Gays and Trannys?
Minority criminals?

Huh?

"The system"

I didn't choose to become crippled and forced to stop working..It's a situation I never wanted and was happy making 100k a year..Now I have to live by a thread and look like a schmuck...

You're the exception and not the rule.
Nobody is bad mouthing you buddy.
It's usually a bit more valuable to discuss the larger percentiles....people don't generally care about the 2% of anything...right?
Only if you feel the need to be anal retentive..

New Topics

Forum List

Back