Do Leftists/Communists Misappropriate EVERYTHING?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
As some of you may know, I did my undergrad at Texas A&M. Historically, A&M was a called the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas (AMC).

We Texas Aggies tend to be a bit over-zealous (obnoxious) about our school, so you can imagine my reaction when I saw THIS MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF COCKSUCKING AARDVARK SHIT:

YBRVnYg.jpg

Fuck you ass-licking commies!

First, you hijack and misappropriate the term "liberal" to hide your goose-stepping agenda. NOW THIS!!!

This is war!

As some of you may know, I did my undergrad at Texas A&M. Historically, A&M was a called the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas (AMC).

We Texas Aggies tend to be a bit over-zealous (obnoxious) about our school, so you can imagine my reaction when I saw THIS MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF COCKSUCKING AARDVARK SHIT:

YBRVnYg.jpg

Fuck you ass-licking commies!

First, you hijack and misappropriate the term "liberal" to hide your goose-stepping agenda. NOW THIS!!!

This is war!
This is how the Commie plan is going down. They get into a org, school, and work hard until they have control of the group. Then since they have control it be becomes a Commie control group. The Democratic party is a good example along with the Labor Unions.

Forum List

Back