Do Donald and Melania love each other?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Hard to say by viewing how they interact. Not much affection is shown. They appear to be stiff and indifferent towards each other. I never see them do anything together. There is no "Lets take Baron to the park and have a family day"

No question that the Obama's loved each other, George and Laura Bush and George and Barbara seemed obviously in love when they looked at each other. I don't think there was a first couple as in love as the Reagans

Bill and Hillary Clinton never seemed that affectionate, even before Monica

presumptive-republican-presidential-nominee-donald-trump-kisses-his-picture-id577292478

Enquiring minds want to know!

Screenshot_20171025-070858_crop_640x717-320x359.jpg

Can we get a Gossip Forum for Rightwinger?

Maybe Ricki Lake can moderate...

I think she loved him at one time, from the pictures I've seen of them together BEFORE they were married, there is a twinkle in her eye that I've caught... and he seems happy as well, but I could never go as far as saying he loved her, because he has shown he is incapable of true love...plus there are countless women that have said they dated him or were courted by him WHILE he was with Melania as a couple.

I have not seen a picture of the two of them happy, as they were, after their marriage.... and we know that within the first year of marriagem while she was with child in her belly, Trump was already pursuing other women and trying to get in bed with that TV Host, per his admittance on the Access Hollywood tape....

I've never ever seen Trump show any affection towards their son, and have never seen them together as father and son, doing anything.... :(

Hard to say by viewing how they interact. Not much affection is shown. They appear to be stiff and indifferent towards each other. I never see them do anything together. There is no "Lets take Baron to the park and have a family day"

No question that the Obama's loved each other, George and Laura Bush and George and Barbara seemed obviously in love when they looked at each other. I don't think there was a first couple as in love as the Reagans

As you pointed out Donald and Melania have more in common with Bill and Hillary when it come to affection and showing it than George and Laura...

A woman in her late forties married to a man in his seventies is not married to him for love...

At the end of the day, Ronald Reagan could come home to a supporting wife
Same with Obama and the Bush's

After a hard day of political turmoil, it is helpful to go back and unwind with your wife and family

Trump seems politically isolated with few allies, he takes criticism very badly and it doesn't appear he has a supporting wife to go home to

It's only fitting that a fake president has a fake wife.

Last edited:

rumor is they were headed for divorce before his run for the presidency

NO ONE can ever"love" a narcissistic psychopath......as long as the money is there, Trump's family will put up with the "fucking moron."

I think Trump would have been better off with Ivana as his First Lady

While she no longer meets his standards of attractiveness in a wife, she could have provided more emotional support to the President

As you pointed out Donald and Melania have more in common with Bill and Hillary when it come to affection and showing it than George and Laura...

A woman in her late forties married to a man in his seventies is not married to him for love...
Sometimes there is love...but the woman choose to pick a rich man to fall in love with. Sometimes it's just the love of money and power though.

grasping at straws.gif

Forum List

Back