Do Democrats favor exterminating countries,beheadings..

A) Every example you give WAS done 100s,1,000s of years ago!

So? My point is that christians are just as prone to violence for "god" as muslims are.

Your Cherokee ancestors...??
Meaning today you are part Cherokee as I'm part Blackfoot... but guess what
if it hadn't been for the evil white men..
You would NOT be able to sit in your air-conditioned home, using electricity and the
internet to make your phony cliched comment!

Wow, are you really saying that if white christian invaders had never stepped foot on this soil, these things would not exist? Do you know how inventive the Chinese, ancients in the middle east and native Americans (both north and south) were? Pretty arrogant of you...

Why is it arrogant? Didn't Obama tell us that?
Besides it is a FACT not suppositions.

The people of China and South Africa both have the internet.

The people of China and South Africa did not invent the internet.

But your attempt to claim that there were "a few" situations of mistreatment is especially sweet.

There is a thread stating "Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs "
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242469-republicans-have-strongly-negative-views-of-muslims-arabs.html

So does this mean Democrats are in favor of what these Muslims/Arabs have said and done?

Democrats must favor beheadings, destruction of Israel...

Tunisian muslims behead a Christian convert from Islam
LiveLeak.com - Tunisian muslims behead a Christian convert from Islam

"Israel to be DESTROYED is OK according to Democrats!!
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was cheered by half a million demonstrators in Tehran shouting: Death to Israel! Death to America! when he declared Israel is a "cancerous tumor" that will soon be finished off in the new Middle East. He called “the Zionist regime’s existence an insult to all humanity.”

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said: “The fake Zionist (regime) will disappear from the landscape of geography,”

Iranian leaders in Israel

I think progressives appreciate culture no matter how sick, twisted or sadistic that culture is.....

I could write a thesis on my assertion but I would only be wasting my time..

I suppose "white guilt" and "whole language" are good places to start to draw a conclusion...

It's evidently OK to criticize GOP for abhorring a group that practices be-headings of Christians and extermination millions of people.

Because we know all Arabs do these things. Just like all Republicans are ignorant, gap-toothed superstitious red-necks.

Wheeeeeee!! This is fun!!!

Far more than not. :eusa_boohoo: Of course you defend them as you hate Republicans more than anything.

Forum List

Back