do as we say, or the gay trans kid gets it!

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
This entire agenda, the trans kids will die if you don't accept whatever. A 1973 national lampoon cover: Do what we say or something dies.

Attachments

• 1658284550535.jpeg
    1658284550535.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Liberalism is just blackmail, never mind say 90%people die under unnecessary lockdown and lost their fucking homes amid the corvid lockdowns, the businesses. Only gay trans kids matter? Excuse the fuck out of ME? They are like less than .03 % of the populace. Why ARE TRANS even an issue?

Liberalism is just blackmail, never mind say 90%people die under unnecessary lockdown and lost their fucking homes amid the corvid lockdowns, the businesses. Only gay trans kids matter? Excuse the fuck out of ME? They are like less than .03 % of the populace. Why ARE TRANS even an issue?
Interesting. It must be your charming, gay and accepting nature, that make people love, you Mary, and your political insights and views on your fellow man, woman and whatever, so well received. :auiqs.jpg:

Interesting. It must be your charming, gay and accepting nature, that make people love, you Mary, and your political insights and views on your fellow man, woman and whatever, so well received. :auiqs.jpg:
THAT was actually a national lampoon cover. Hmm.The blackmail emotional leveraging thing, that charming little tactic of the left...Not too many suicidal straight kids that support Trump that threaten self destruction, if you don't support Trump, are there?

THAT was actually a national lampoon cover. Hmm.The blackmail emotional leveraging thing, that charming little tactic of the left...Not too many suicidal straight kids that support Trump that threaten self destruction, if you don't support Trump, are there?
No. I suppose you may be correct. My impression is, if not a trump supporter, straight trump supporting kids might be more inclined toward your destruction, as well as if you are another color, religion or sexual orientation. Of course that does not include black kids, as often they hasten the destruction of other black kids and adults more often than those, different than them, no matter who they support, politically.

No. I suppose you may be correct. My impression is, if not a trump supporter, straight trump supporting kids might be more inclined toward your destruction, as well as if you are another color, religion or sexual orientation. Of course that does not include black kids, as often they hasten the destruction of other black kids and adults more often than those, different than them, no matter who they support, politically.
What the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back