Do Americans care about British soldiers?

Yes they do. And we are proud to be working alongside our US allies. This article from Michael Yon shows just how much they care!

Do Americans Care about British Soldiers?

A big thank you to the US medical teams. Good on you, Yanks!

Some Americans do! Ones who are grateful that Brits are brave enough to follow us into Afghanistan and Iraq! Some are not though, but then again those are the lefties that don't care about American Soldiers either!

Yes they do. And we are proud to be working alongside our US allies. This article from Michael Yon shows just how much they care!

I care! I care about the British soldiers as much as I do the Americans. They are all part of the same team...as are those from France, Bulgaria, the Netherlands, Canada, Poland, Australia and the many other countries that have troops here in Afghanistan. The list goes on (see link below dated Sept 2008). The numbers have changed since 2008 as the US now has close to 62,000 troops here. Whatever the numbers, they are each precious to me.

http://www.afghanistan.um.dk/NR/rdo...oopsInAfghanistanPerCapitaPDFofExcelSheet.pdf

I've adjusted (upward) and reaffirmed my respect for military personnel, especially the troops serving in this struggle in the middle of unpredictable peoples. Though I am here on business and scheduled to return to the US tomorrow, I empathize with all those who will serve months here in the hot zones that I am not asked to enter.

Anything you can do to help them...do it! God bless them all! Most of all...welcome them home!

Last edited:

Some Americans do! Ones who are grateful that Brits are brave enough to follow us into Afghanistan and Iraq! Some are not though, but then again those are the lefties that don't care about American Soldiers either!
Really? There are some, like you, that use them as tools.

Really? There are some, like you, that use them as tools.

There's no reason to be disagreeable to the troops just because you disagree with the people giving their orders. The men and women in uniform put it on the line every day and deserve respect for that, whether they are American or Brit. The politicians who decide where they go....not always so much. But there's a huge difference between the two. Life is complicated, service is simple.

Forum List

Back