DNC staffer shot in DC

Wrong place. Wrong time. DC isn't known for safety even though the seat of Govt. is there.

Hell. The people elected Marion Barry after he's been in jail.

Not a safe place to live at all.

There are actually two Washington, D.C's. You have the seat of government and you have the hood. It used to be that there was an imaginary "wall" that separated the two and the violence. I'm not so sure that's the case any more.

I started another thread on this because Seth Rich was leaking DNC secrets to Wikileaks, the "robbery" wasn't a robbery because nothing was taken no money, credit cards, watch or cell phone was taken, and he was on his way to talk to the FBI about what he knew about Hillary, and that thread got SHUT DOWN!

It is unknown if anything was stolen during the murder. If he had an appointment with the FBI, who knows what he was carrying and what could have been taken.

Like Vince Foster, he knew too much.
That crossed my mind too.

Who did he piss off?
He was scheduled to be interviewed by the FBI about his involvement in the Clinton Foundation.

Note to Debbie:
If you keep hinting you might write a 'tell-all' book about the Clintons I suggest you enter the witness protection program.
Otherwise you might decide to commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of your head 'Ramon Noodle Head' multiple times.

Forum List

Back