DNC finally drops sponsorship of the Women's March

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
About fucking time !

DNC no longer appears on list of Women's March sponsors

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) no longer appears on a list of Women's March 2019 sponsors, sparking speculation that the body representing the Democratic Party has dropped its sponsorship of the event amid controversy over the leaders' association with anti-Semitic religious leader Louis Farrakhan.

The DNC appeared on the list of 2019 Women's March sponsors as Sunday, according to a cached version of the webpage and as first reported by The Daily Beast. As of Tuesday, the DNC no longer appeared on the list.

A spokeswoman for the DNC declined to comment on whether the DNC had dropped its sponsorship of the event.

DNC no longer appears on list of Women's March sponsors

The march seems like their sort of event. I wonder why they would back out, albeit so belatedly.
Oh hadn’t you heard? I’m surprised this isn’t all over the boards.

Women’s marches have been cancelled all over the place because women who organize them want them to focus on women & not be “transgender” parades instead. Serious friction started bubbling between women’s groups & tranny groups (the DNC has been completely taken over by the LGBT cult). I suspect especially because women are infuriated men are allowed to compete in and now OWN women-only sports.

So, the DNCs warning to “rogue” women organizers for their marches is “you go ahead & March without trannies & we pull endorsements”. They made up some bullshit about how women’s marches aren’t diverse enough. Claiming only white women “and not other marginalized women with or without vaginas” (not kidding) are featured at the marches. Every March of women I’ve seen has every race known to mankind in it. So it’s really about real actual women shouldering diva-slut attention hog MALES out of their parades & marches.

In short, the DNC wants women to embrace their march as an LGBT pride parade & women are saying no. They want their marches to be demonstrations & reminders that women, actual ones, are being oppressed. Imagine being forced to let men steal sporting events your sisters fought hard for decades to establish as credible & include in the olympics etc. Then in your women’s oppression awareness march you’re forced to march next to the latest group of males stealing women’s fruits of their hard struggles?

Yeah. There’s a problem. Again, surprised it isn’t plastered all over the boards.
Is the Women's March more inclusive this year?

• Banned
The march seems like their sort of event. I wonder why they would back out, albeit so belatedly.

The last straw was on Tuesday's 'The View', when Tomika Mallory once again refused to denounce Louis Farrakhan.

Women’s March Leader Tamika Mallory Refuses To Condemn Louis Farrakhan While On 'The View'

Before the Women’s March organizes for an upcoming demonstration, co-presidents Tamika Mallory and Bob Bland stopped by The View. While on the show, Mallory faced tough criticism for associating with Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan, who she called “the GOAT” in an Instagram post.

Women’s March Leader Tamika Mallory Refuses To Condemn Louis Farrakhan While On 'The View'

Too many white women. Wasn't it in Oregon that the entire march was called off because there were too many white women?

womens-march.jpg

All white? ^^ I see diversity I just don’t see a big ugly guy with fishnet stockings & heels trying to take over. And the DNC has a problem with women who don’t want men taking over their functions. This topic is a symptom of a pending underground implosion looming on the left.

Smaller crowds, but still thousands who apparently don't care about their organization ran by anti-Semites.

It's good to see the left eating its own.

That's what happened with the Communists too. Stalin and Mao killed millions of their fellow Communists.

Mao called his purge the "Cultural Revolution."

Now the American left is experience that same purging process.

It's totally wonderful to watch, break out the popcorn!

New Topics

Forum List

Back