Melania Trump impersonator on the late show--Funny.

my observations on you liberals is that you guys like to make your points with foolish cartoons or video clips rather than making your foolish observations in your own words. Just an observation of mine Oreo !!

my observations on you liberals is that you guys like to make your points with foolish cartoons or video clips rather than making your foolish observations in your own words. Just an observation of mine Oreo !!

I put comedy into politics--it doesn't bother me at all--LOL

Very pretty actress, but very unfunny douchebaggery. Sorry. By the way Colbert is so weird and uncool, how that douche gets a job in the MSM is no surprise at all. :p Bottom line, unfunny and gay.

Plastic surgery is no big deal nowadays. Why didn't whiney bitches like Colbert get his ears fixed or Bill Mayer get his giant hooked schnoz fixed. It is only like 5 or 6 K. Dayem. My parents paid more than that for some shyster orthodontists back in the day for me, when I actually did not even need it. To have Bill Mayer's ridiculous, Saudi Arabian nose in public is crime against humanity. And yet he giggles about Americans minding their own business.

they need to get danny devito to impersonate hillary except he aint quite ugly enough.

This is funny, and thought it's time for everyone to get a good laugh.

Cobert's show is tanking in the ratings so he has to resurrect his Steven Cobert persona.

He's a flaming liberal, so this anti-Trump skit isn't funny by any standard.

I put comedy into politics--it doesn't bother me at all--LOL
----------------------------- its foolishness , mostly not comical and as I said , its foolishness. And mostly it is you libs , progressives that do the silly attempts at humor Oreo .

Hear that, Vigilante. You're now officially a liberal! :laugh2:

there was a Hillary impersonator also. Not so funny.

images

Hear that, Vigilante. You're now officially a liberal! :laugh2:
---------------------- it is mostly the liberals Konrad .

Hear that, Vigilante. You're now officially a liberal!
it is mostly the liberals Konrad .
Is it? Do you have stats to back it up? I say it's pretty evenly split, but that's just my opinion.

thing is that it would be funnier if Oreo named the people that he supported in this Presidential run . I think that he loved him some Carly . Think that he also supported Carson and worse of all he supported 'kasich' and probably 'jebito' and 'roobio' . Now that's funny ehh ??

Politicians should be made fun of and ridiculed. It is my job as a citizen born and raised in this country to ridicule uber wealthy candidates. When you enter the prez race you put yourself out there and party doesnt matter. To take it so seriously is frankly beyond stupid and i am calling you out for what you are..dumb.

Forum List

Back