DNC convention goer's booed the word GOD being reinstated into their platform.

Oh we have principles... Fortunately, ours are the product of the Enlightenment rather than Jewish Mythology.

:thup:

Or.. some might say that those principles are held lightly so that they may be laid down in order that the end might justify the means. :eusa_whistle:

like starting voluntary wars for profit & putting them on your grandkid's credit card? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_shhh: You people :eusa_angel: are so easily manipulated :lol:

If you can't follow the conversation, just ask and I'll explain it to you.

I always stated that the Democrat party of today has been hijacked by left wing liberals--and it doesn't even resemble the party of JFK or even Bill Clinton. As we know the Democrat Platform committee originally voted to take out the word GOD in their platform and a minister democrat asked that it be put back in--and also declare the Jerusalem was the capital of Israel.

You have to watch to believe it.

Amidst Boos And Multiple Votes, DNC Reverses Position And Reinstates Jerusalem - YouTube
That's too bad the negative voters were so uncooperative and mean about it.

go thump your bibles, you stone age shamans.

Not really sure why you are proud of being ignorant of the Word of God. Even if you disagree with something, wisdom says you should have some knowledge of it.

I recommend reading the scriptures sometime, not just insulting those who have more knowledge than you do.

Reading your bible has made me the atheist I am today. It's not a matter of ignorance, it's a matter of reason and logic. Assuming that I have no knowledge of your stone age beliefs is ironically ignorant.

true story.

Right. because your actions don't speak louder than your own words:)

Not really sure why you are proud of being ignorant of the Word of God. Even if you disagree with something, wisdom says you should have some knowledge of it.

I recommend reading the scriptures sometime, not just insulting those who have more knowledge than you do.

So you've read the Torah, the Koran, the Vedas, the Buddhist sutras, and Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health?

Actually, yes I have, although I couldn't get through more than the first 2 books in the Book of Mormon...

So you've read the Torah, the Koran, the Vedas, the Buddhist sutras, and Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health?

Some not all. But then Im not against those things. I just havent gotten to them all yet. I definitely think it's wise to learn what others belief and try to understand them from their viewpoint. Hard to relate to others when you don't.

Thank you for a couple new things to look at:)

BTW you do realize that the Torah is in the Bible, right?

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz: Hey, there was no discord on the floor over that God and Jerusalem language; Update: “Alternate universe”; Update: Interviews canceled « Hot Air

Least anyone think nothing good came of all this Democrat Party shenanigan nonsense, see the above link.

:lol:

At least "America’s most lifelike talking-points robot", Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was finally told by her keepers to shut up for half a day. I bet the move cuts the number of lies told at the DNC by at least half.

:clap2:
DNC's Wasserman Schultz, Gaspard cancel interviews amid platform debacle - POLITICO.com
Democratic National Committee chiefs Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Patrick Gaspard cancelled interviews with local media outlets tonight, amid controversy surrounding the party’s decision to reintroduce “God” and “Jerusalem” to the platform…

Blair Miller of WSOC TV, ABC’s Charlotte, N.C., affiliate, also tweeted that Wasserman Schultz cancelled her interview with him, without explanation. “After my Romney intv today, we were planning to interview @DWSTweets live,” he wrote. “However, she did not show up. Her staff not answering calls.”

On second thought, shutting up DWS will only help the Democrats. :razz:

Not true.

But wingnuts are not concerned with truth.

Not true.

The chaos is your problem because your leadership couldn't organize a proper floor vote. The facts are --- these changes to the platform WERE REAL. That's all the ammunition that your mortal enemies need. You gave them the rope because the extremists have hijacked your party...

And all the miscues about the stadium and that waste of time and money makes a bigger truthful statement about the general inability to organize and lead anything more complicated than a Chinese FireDrill.

Not true.

The chaos is your problem because your leadership couldn't organize a proper floor vote. The facts are --- these changes to the platform WERE REAL. That's all the ammunition that your mortal enemies need. You gave them the rope because the extremists have hijacked your party...

And all the miscues about the stadium and that waste of time and money makes a bigger truthful statement about the general inability to organize and lead anything more complicated than a Chinese FireDrill.

Agreed--apparently our community organizer's speech had to be changed from a football stadium back to indoors because they couldn't "organize" up 65K people to attend the event.

Cartoon.jpg

That's because the Democratic Party is made up of lots of different groups. Including atheists.

Republicans are 90% white and all the same, more or less.

But it's Republicans who believe in "let them die" and "starve the poor" and cut school lunch for little children.

Reading your bible has made me the atheist I am today. It's not a matter of ignorance, it's a matter of reason and logic. Assuming that I have no knowledge of your stone age beliefs is ironically ignorant.

true story.

Trust me Dude. I'm an innocent observer here.. Not religious personally, but very spiritual and an 18th Century kind of Natural Law Deist. But there's nothing more annoying than a secular Humanist or an Atheist. I'd rather have a line of Mormon Missionaries or Seventh Day Adventists at my door than a SINGLE critter like you..

Why you ask? You're annoying because you never learned humility. You never learned the failings of human intentions. And lacking any concept of humility makes you seem arrogant and whiney.

OTH -- I support people of faith because they RECOGNIZE the limitations of human-made law and intentions. And they general prove a strong sense of personal discipline by waking up early on Sunday, putting on their pants and going to socialize with their brethren. What traditions and disciplines do humanists and atheists take on?

Hopefully -- you'll never have to learn HUMILITY in a Concentration Camp where you have no HIGHER MORAL appeal than the mere laws of man. And HOPEFULLY someday you'll understand why even non-thumpers like me ADORE the concept of rights Stemming From a Higher Power. Just like every major Civil Rights struggle in modern history was led by people of faith. Not by folks quoting statute and verse of merely preexisting man-made law..

That's because the Democratic Party is made up of lots of different groups. Including atheists.

But it's Republicans who believe in "let them die" and "starve the poor" and cut school lunch for little children.

Looking at the video it appears that the Democrat party is now 90% atheists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncbOEoQbOg&sns=fb]Amidst Boos And Multiple Votes, DNC Reverses Position And Reinstates Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, yes I have, although I couldn't get through more than the first 2 books in the Book of Mormon...

The Isaiah portions are a tough read. I recomend starting in the middle. Much more going on.

Looking at the video it appears that the Democrat party is now 90% atheists..

Well that makes sense. When you're heading for tyranny, the first things that have to be shed are guns and religion...

Last edited:

Looking at the video it appears that the Democrat party is now 90% atheists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncbOEoQbOg&sns=fb]Amidst Boos And Multiple Votes, DNC Reverses Position And Reinstates Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

looking at the video, there doesnt seem to be alot of people there.

Forum List

Back