DNC convention goer's booed the word GOD being reinstated into their platform.

I always stated that the Democrat party of today has been hijacked by left wing liberals--and it doesn't even resemble the party of JFK or even Bill Clinton. As we know the Democrat Platform committee originally voted to take out the word GOD in their platform and a minister democrat asked that it be put back in--and also declare the Jerusalem was the capital of Israel.

You have to watch to believe it.

Amidst Boos And Multiple Votes, DNC Reverses Position And Reinstates Jerusalem - YouTube

Actually, if you want to tell the truth (do you?) there was a large contingent booing the Plank support of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

While I don't agree with the booing of this, the world would be a lot better off if we didn't feel the need to lead our lives in fear of what an imaginary man in the sky may think of us.

Just because Obama is an empty chair doesnt mean he's imaginary;)

Oh and Id much rather the party was being honest instead of clearly pandering for votes they dont want. If they dont want God and Jerusalem in the platform, id much rather they just didnt put them in the platform than pretend to want them because not having them is politically inconvenient. Especially since everyone knows they dont agree with it enough to start booing.

Go tell that joke to a Ron Paul supporter!

OH SNAP!

images

Why? Ron Paul supporters already know the punchline. They at least know that they've been put down. The joke here is that the liberals will defend the Dems til their last breath and never figure it out.

The difference, of course, is that I can accept any last minute changes despite my own opinions on the matter...

.... now, ask a Paul supporter the same thing after their treatment by the GOP.

:cool:

Well, you know the Ron Paul folks will claim principles or something. Not something too many Dems seem to be familiar with. :)

go thump your bibles, you stone age shamans.

:thup:

Not really sure why you are proud of being ignorant of the Word of God. Even if you disagree with something, wisdom says you should have some knowledge of it.

I recommend reading the scriptures sometime, not just insulting those who have more knowledge than you do.

Reading your bible has made me the atheist I am today. It's not a matter of ignorance, it's a matter of reason and logic. Assuming that I have no knowledge of your stone age beliefs is ironically ignorant.

true story.

Why? Ron Paul supporters already know the punchline. They at least know that they've been put down. The joke here is that the liberals will defend the Dems til their last breath and never figure it out.

The difference, of course, is that I can accept any last minute changes despite my own opinions on the matter...

Well, you know the Ron Paul folks will claim principles or something. Not something too many Dems seem to be familiar with. :)

Oh we have principles... Fortunately, ours are the product of the Enlightenment rather than Jewish Mythology.

Not really sure why you are proud of being ignorant of the Word of God. Even if you disagree with something, wisdom says you should have some knowledge of it.

I recommend reading the scriptures sometime, not just insulting those who have more knowledge than you do.

Reading your bible has made me the atheist I am today. It's not a matter of ignorance, it's a matter of reason and logic. Assuming that I have no knowledge of your stone age beliefs is ironically ignorant.

true story.

same here. same w/ the book of mormon as well. Both patriarchal mythologies.

Personally, I emphatically boo any insertion of a religious platform into government matters.

Well, you know, Valerie Hodges of Louisiana might retract your statement if Muslims qualify too.

:lol:

true story.

same here. same w/ the book of mormon as well. Both patriarchal mythologies.

Indeed, we read about Greek mythology too... but fucktards don't question why we don't believe in Mt. Olympus. It's just bizarre.

Oh we have principles... Fortunately, ours are the product of the Enlightenment rather than Jewish Mythology.

Or.. some might say that those principles are held lightly so that they may be laid down in order that the end might justify the means. :eusa_whistle:

Just stirring the pot..

They gave sodomy a nod
And the Boot to God..

They cut Jerusalem loose
and kicked Democracy in the Caboose.

You can't make this stuff up.. Bill Clinton might help to save their sorry asses with that fast and loose Clinton patter.

Got a question.. Did they ever seat the DELEGATES that were won AGAINST Obama in West Virginia and Arkansas? Or did they ignore the will of the people with that as well?

Do it Dems. Tell us that you are the anti-Christian party. It will make the November election so much easier.

You are already toting the Democrats as anti-christian...what's one more "bearing false witness" for you guys? :eusa_whistle:

What is it with the radical left? Bearing false witnesses? I'm a Christian and I'd bear my fist. They sledge hammer the Ten Commandments off a court house wall that had been there for half a hundred years and then they....surprise.... invoke one of the Ten Commandments to try to make a political statement. Wouldn't the argument have been more effective if you bigots had left the Ten Commandments on the wall?

Or.. some might say that those principles are held lightly so that they may be laid down in order that the end might justify the means. :eusa_whistle:

and, those people in which you refer have a hilariously loose grasp on reality and comprehension of fact.

:eusa_angel:

Personally, I emphatically boo any insertion of a religious platform into government matters.

Well said. I might have had a sliver of respect for democrats if they would have stuck with it and been honest about it. But I guess being politically expedient is more important.

I don't give a shit if you've never been to church once in your whole life. What are you going to do for the country? Being a christian and going to church a lot doesn't make you any more wise and ethical than the next guy, so drop it already. So you read the bible, so what, what are your plans for the country?

like starting voluntary wars for profit & putting them on your grandkid's credit card? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_shhh: You people :eusa_angel: are so easily manipulated :lol:

So you've read the Torah, the Koran, the Vedas, the Buddhist sutras, and Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health?

Forum List

Back