DNC chair Perez: Party is in worse shape than I imagined

DNC overhaul struggles as Sanders-Clinton rivalries persist

Great news for America and Americans,horrible news for illegals,the mentally ill LGBTQ,welfare recipients etc. :)

thanks for your concern.
Oh i'm not concerned one bit. I am cheering it all on! I knew the Sandernistas weren't going to go away...idiots like Pelosi,Clinton,Perez etc thought they would fall in line like good sheeple but they want FULL blown communism...Maybe they will take it by force once the party gets destroyed running on a tax raises for everyone,we hate President Trump,we love illegals platform in November,it certainly provides entertainment!

Great news for America and Americans,horrible news for illegals,the mentally ill LGBTQ,welfare recipients etc. :)

thanks for your concern.
Oh i'm not concerned one bit. I am cheering it all on! I knew the Sandernistas weren't going to go away...idiots like Pelosi,Clinton,Perez etc thought they would fall in line like good sheeple but they want FULL blown communism...Maybe they will take it by force once the party gets destroyed running on a tax raises for everyone,we hate President Trump,we love illegals platform in November,it certainly provides entertainment!

They're already eating their own; they're self-destructing daily. Just read what that batshit loon whats-his-face, Howard Dean said recently; what a clueless loser that guy is. They still have zero clue why they lost to Trump and all across the board, and aren't going to make any big Comeback, they're just tripling down on BUTT STUPID as it is, as their posters here constantly prove.

thanks for your concern.

They're already eating their own; they're self-destructing daily. Just read what that batshit loon whats-his-face, Howard Dean said recently; what a clueless loser that guy is. They still have zero clue why they lost to Trump and all across the board, and aren't going to make any big Comeback, they're just tripling down on BUTT STUPID as it is, as their posters here constantly prove.
Seems like any SANE democrat and I say that loosely because no democrat is sane but some are less insane than most that tells the truth is shouted down as not radically leftist enough....meh let them continue withering and dying.

Have you taken a look at the Republican Party lately? Once again, the elections this year will be a race to the bottom.

How quickly right wingers forget what happened in VA, NJ and AL......But, I can't blame them for their delusion; after all, THAT is what cult members MUST do....LOL

Dems sold their souls to get Obama elected.

2016 election was the devil collecting.

thanks for your concern.
They don’t want full blown communism. You just made that up. #FakeNews

Have you taken a look at the Republican Party lately? Once again, the elections this year will be a race to the bottom.
Big difference is the RNC didn't try and rig the primary elections towards one candidate. Sure they didn't like President Trump a lot in the old guard still don't but it was no where near as bad as the DNC. The GOP I think realizes it has to change in some way to attract new voters and President Trump showed them how to do so. We shall see if he can get a firm grip on the party and turn it towards appealing towards working class whites
Arizona republicans need to elect McSally and keep Ole Joe at home
Ward is better. McSally is just now riding President Trump's coat tails ONLY to get elected to the senate. I agree on Arpaio he is too damn old and the seat would be in jeopardy of going to a democrat if he is the candidate for the GOP and it would also be up for grabs again in probably less than 6 years when he dies.

How quickly right wingers forget what happened in VA, NJ and AL......But, I can't blame them for their delusion; after all, THAT is what cult members MUST do....LOL

lol you and the other astro-turfers still trying to peddle that rubbish against the thousands of losses across the board, winning back a couple of seats in majority Democrat cesspools, and a candidate in AL that even the GOP was spending millions to defeat, and despite that barely winning it and that only by crooked voting? lol go ahead; it's not like you ever have anything real to point to, right? lol

And, despite, all your efforts at fake news, a massive media partisanship, billions in overseas funds pouring in, etc., etc., Hillary is never going to be President, neither is Lurch, neither is Pocahontas, or any other criminal loons you traitors favor.

Forum List

Back