DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

Im sure she has worked many days in her life. Do they think stay at home moms sit around all day doing nothing?

And just like that Hillary Rosen does the impossible; shifts the Independent female vote 7 points in Mitt Romney camp in 33 minutes. If raising 5 sons through breast cancer and MS isn't a real job, I'm not sure what is.

Has Barack Obama called Ann Romney to express encouragement after this attack?

Yeah raising five kids is not a job and having to deal with multiple sclerosis, breast cancer and having a lumpectomy didn't take up any of her time. If I remember right in the 2004 election wasn't the same claim made about Laura Bush until it was pointed out she had worked as librarian.

this is the new female role model...

michelle-flexes.jpg

She brings home the bacon, and then won't let you eat it.....:lol:

Keep dreaming, clowns. Your Rovian tactics won't close that gender gap.

Made up lies about wars on women won't hold up over the long run women are a lot smarter than some here are giving them credit for and it may very well come back to bite you in the ass.

18 point gender gap :lol::lol::lol: Good luck in 2012 :thup:

Election is November it is only April and with the Republican primary basically over now Romney can focus his full attention on Obama and no longer be divided between Obama, Santorum, and to a lesser degree Gingrich, and Paul. If you think that gap will hold or expand between now and November I own a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

Election is November it is only April and with the Republican primary basically over now Romney can focus his full attention on Obama and no longer be divided between Obama, Santorum, and to a lesser degree Gingrich, and Paul. If you think that gap will hold or expand between now and November I own a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

So women are just going to forget about all of the attacks on their rights from Republicans? :lol: Yeah right. I've got a bridge to sell to YOU.

So women are just going to forget about all of the attacks on their rights from Republicans? :lol: Yeah right. I've got a bridge to sell to YOU.

There kind of have to be attacks on their rights before they can "remember" them to begin with.

Not a good day for Obama. First we find out he grossly underpays his female staffers vs. their preferred male co-workers. Then we find out Obama policies have disproportinally CRUSHED the jobs of working women since '09 versus their preferred male co-workers.

Now Barry's DNC brainthrust shits all over women who choose to run a household as 'never working a day in their lives.'

Wow. Just wow.

We remember. Your denial doesn't change that.

You don't have a right to the property of others. Period.

You don't have the right to force others to violate their religious beliefs. Period.

Allowing others to maintain their liberty, does not infringe upon your liberty. You are quite free to buy & use all the birth control you want.

Forum List

Back