DNA study reveals Philistines were originally from Europe

I could have told you this. This is just another proof that the people that wrote the bible were Black.
Jews wrote it just like Jews invented christianity. Now it makes sense why the Philistines were always treated as the bad guys in the bible. Jews Created Christianity
The Hebrews got the idea of christianity from the same place everyone else did. Africa. The Hebrews themselves were Black. Thats why the Philistines were the bad guys.

I could have told you this. This is just another proof that the people that wrote the bible were Black.
This is news to me. Exactly what kind of proof is this?
Just another piece in the puzzle. God turned people white as punishment. Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians and Midianites. I could go on but since this surprises you then I realize your mind will reject those facts out of hand because you will no doubt be in a state of cognitive dissonance.

Just another piece in the puzzle. God turned people white as punishment. Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians and Midianites. I could go on but since this surprises you then I realize your mind will reject those facts out of hand because you will no doubt be in a state of cognitive dissonance.
What are you smoking? Where does it say God turned people white as punishment? If the Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians and Midianites it wouldn't be surprising since they are all semitic people. Sorry but they were not Black! Nubians ruled Egypt for awhile and were dark-skinned but they were not what we in the US would call Black.

I think you need to relocate from your state of cognitive dissonance and stop trying to rewrite history to fit your racial prejudices.

What are you smoking? Where does it say God turned people white as punishment? If the Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians and Midianites it wouldn't be surprising since they are all semitic people. Sorry but they were not Black! Nubians ruled Egypt for awhile and were dark-skinned but they were not what we in the US would call Black.

I think you need to relocate from your state of cognitive dissonance and stop trying to rewrite history to fit your racial prejudices.
It says it in the bible and the Torah that god turned people white for punishment and also to convince people of miracles. What so miraculous about turning Moses hand white if he was already white? Why would god turn his sister white for questioning gods judgement if she was already white?

No the Egyptians and the Midianites were Black people. We know this because the wife of Moses was from Midian and the daughter of a Midianite priest. All you need to do is read the genealogy and see they all are descendants of Ham. Ham was the father of Cush, Mizriam (Egypt), Phut, and Canaan. I know this bothers white people but its all there in the bible and the Torah.

When you want to know more then reply to me. If you just want to remain ignorant be my guest.

tumblr_n2n4922ayN1ram4lgo1_500.jpg

It says it in the bible and the Torah that god turned people white for punishment and also to convince people of miracles. What so miraculous about turning Moses hand white if he was already white? Why would god turn his sister white for questioning gods judgement if she was already white?

No the Egyptians and the Midianites were Black people. We know this because the wife of Moses was from Midian and the daughter of a Midianite priest. All you need to do is read the genealogy and see they all are descendants of Ham. Ham was the father of Cush, Mizriam (Egypt), Phut, and Canaan. I know this bothers white people but its all there in the bible and the Torah.

When you want to know more then reply to me. If you just want to remain ignorant be my guest.
I think you are projecting your ideas about race on people that did not consider the world along racial lines. They categorized people by their culture and ethnicity. The Middle East lies between Europe and Africa so it makes the most sense to think there were a people of every skin color but no one cared. The world was tribal not racial.

I think you are projecting your ideas about race on people that did not consider the world along racial lines. They categorized people by their culture and ethnicity. The Middle East lies between Europe and Africa so it makes the most sense to think there were a people of every skin color but no one cared. The world was tribal not racial.
The world has always been more tribal than racial. That is until whites came up with the concept of categorizing races. The problem with their racially motivated reasons for doing it is that by their definition the people that wrote the bible are what we would call today Black or African looking people. This is point is backed by science, the observations of the Greeks, and the descriptions in the Bible.

The world has always been more tribal than racial. That is until whites came up with the concept of categorizing races. The problem with their racially motivated reasons for doing it is that by their definition the people that wrote the bible are what we would call today Black or African looking people. This is point is backed by science, the observations of the Greeks, and the descriptions in the Bible.
Sorry, just not buying it. The people of the Mediterranean are likely little different today from Biblical times. They were Semitic and almost certainly looked like the Arabs there today. The area was always a melting pot so people of all backgrounds were present in small numbers.

Sorry, just not buying it. The people of the Mediterranean are likely little different today from Biblical times. They were Semitic and almost certainly looked like the Arabs there today. The area was always a melting pot so people of all backgrounds were present in small numbers.
There is no rule you have to buy anything. I was just making the point.

Forum List

Back