DMX and GZ cancelled

How's that federal prosecution coming? And the massive civil suit filed by the parents, has that happened yet?

not so much
Didn't you know? The Martins did file a case but George settled out of court.
He agreed to paint them a picture of 'T' covered in maggots based on the photo of 'T' that MSNBC made famous. They agreed and tried to pre-sell the rights to the Chinese rubber Halloween mask company that's making the rubber mask of 'T' with a fake 'gold grille' and a string that when pulled says: "I'm going to murder you tonight Mother Fucker". Tracy and his ex-'lick' are still fighting over who gets the fifty dollars the Chinese paid for the production rights.
The Chinese didn't think the 'maggot painting' had any 'legs' marketing-wise. And they do know what they are doing when it comes to selling cheap shit to simians that's for sure.
It's going to be hilarious to find out how many simians are shot dead on people's porches wearing the 'T' mask next Halloween.

I'm glad the promoter cancelled the fight. We don't need Zimmy profiting off his killing an innocent child anymore. Let the poor kid rest in peace.

And another thing that GZ has done that I wish I could thank him personally for, he's keeping the lefties totally butthurt for a long time.

Zimmerman is a free man, and a worthless thug is dead. Justice was served.

I don't why georgie felt the need to do a stunt like this. He can easily make money countless different ways from all the righties in this country ethat masturbate to him

Quit projecting. Just because you jerk off to obama's picture doesn't mean any of us do anything like that.

Fap away pred. I wonder if that site is still up where horny righties can get off by sending gz money

How many LIB pussy-boys who pee sitting down jacked off looking at their full size poster of Sarah Palin this morning in their parents converted basement bedroom? 50%. The other 50% jacked off watching Obama's Youtube video riding his little blue 'girlie-bike' in Hawaii.

And another thing that GZ has done that I wish I could thank him personally for, he's keeping the lefties totally butthurt for a long time.

Zimmerman is a free man, and a worthless thug is dead. Justice was served.

Amen
That worthless piece of shit Treevon -or whatever his fucking name was - is precisely why I carry a concealed weapon

I don't why georgie felt the need to do a stunt like this. He can easily make money countless different ways from all the righties in this country ethat masturbate to him

Quit projecting. Just because you jerk off to obama's picture doesn't mean any of us do anything like that.

Fap away pred. I wonder if that site is still up where horny righties can get off by sending gz money

Shut your race-bating bigot mouth

Forum List

Back