Looking forward to reading the rationalizations and contortions that are to come. Somehow I think the OP will abandon his own thread at this point to avoid calling his messiah a liar. Gots Christmas shopping to do!
She bails the moment I provide indisputable proof that she lied about Trump “lying”. Why am I not surprised?

You need to get your Trump-colored glasses and see thing as as they are and not as you wish them to be.
Trump-colored glasses? I started this thread by stating I don’t agree with how he is handling this one (or how the left is handling it). You might want to get your prescription-glasses on so you can read what is written.

Yes, you start out by not agreeing, but then continue and write, "I love the way that he owns the left. I love how they are in a perpetual state of tizzy because he won’t back down from them. The left has morphed into a bunch of unethical totalitarians. Kudos to President Trump for being willing to take them on and defeat them".

Not exactly a passionate endorsement of non-partisanship.

Here’s a big one that would have saved a lot of people I know thousands of dollars.

View attachment 232741

Have you heard one peep about this since he was elected? Me neither. That makes him a liar; right?
I see the problem here. As a MaObama worshipper, you’re just not familiar with the U.S. Constitution and the separation of powers.

President Trump doesn’t have the power to write tax law (only Congress can do that - the legislative branch). He promised a plan. He delivered that plan. Congress failed to implement his plan (though, to their credit, they did cut taxes per his plan).

He can submit a tax plan. But only Congress can created, abolish, or alter tax laws. Still waiting for you to provide an example of when he actually lied. I’ll be more than happy to admit it if/when you can provide one.

Does an innocent man act this way?

No, but then none of them are

Our aid to Mexico is still our money.

yup

You’re playing on semantics here and you know it. True, it is “our” money. But once we hand it over to them, it becomes their money. It is already “earmarked” for them

I see, so you'll apply your comparitive to every welfare queen tax payers grease as well?

youd make a fine liberal.....

~S~

Oh I don’t endorse “non-partisanship” my friend. I’m sorry if you got that impression, but I didn’t even imply that. Let me attempt to be crystal clear for you:

I consider the left to be disgusting pigs (with a FEW exceptions of course). They hate the U.S. and they hate the U.S. Constitution. I wouldn’t work with them on anything. Why would a person? The left’s only focus is complete power and control. If I were to “compromise” with the left, I have to compromise my 2nd Amendment rights. And my 1st Amendment rights. And our 10th Amendment rights. I refuse to compromise on those things. A person has to be an idiot to compromise on them.

No, what you mistook for an attempt at an “endorsement of non-partisanship” was actually something called “integrity” and “consistency”. These are shocking and unimaginable concept to the left. But in a nutshell, it means I can see when Trump is doing something wrong and I can acknowledge that. I can call him out for it.

I understand WHY he is doing it. And, I must admit, I even like it since the left plays so dirty (it’s nice to see them get their some of their own). But, I do recognize that it’s not right.

I see, so you'll apply your comparitive to every welfare queen tax payers grease as well?
Uh...yeah. You don’t? When the welfare queens receive their checks, it is absolutely their money (whether we like it or not). Seems like a pretty basic concept to me. Why are you confused by that?

Amazing. Trump acts like a mafioso and you guys applaud. Trump's conduct is nothing short of obstruction of justice and admission of guilt. You guys really are sheeples.
You have to love it when you think him not backing down of the media means anything other than he ain't taking their crap. it bothers you someone is standing up to them. I love it. I'm not touching you!!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

4ebfdb1bc3025b37f7467ec1e7a2735c.jpg

QUOTE="P@triot, post: 21323280, member: 30955"]
Oh I don’t endorse “non-partisanship” my friend. I’m sorry if you got that impression, but I didn’t even imply that. Let me attempt to be crystal clear for you:

I consider the left to be disgusting pigs (with a FEW exceptions of course). They hate the U.S. and they hate the U.S. Constitution. I wouldn’t work with them on anything. Why would a person? The left’s only focus is complete power and control. If I were to “compromise” with the left, I have to compromise my 2nd Amendment rights. And my 1st Amendment rights. And our 10th Amendment rights. I refuse to compromise on those things. A person has to be an idiot to compromise on them.

No, what you mistook for an attempt at an “endorsement of non-partisanship” was actually something called “integrity” and “consistency”. These are shocking and unimaginable concept to the left. But in a nutshell, it means I can see when Trump is doing something wrong and I can acknowledge that. I can call him out for it.

I understand WHY he is doing it. And, I must admit, I even like it since the left plays so dirty (it’s nice to see them get their some of their own). But, I do recognize that it’s not right.[/QUOTE]
^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here’s a big one that would have saved a lot of people I know thousands of dollars.

View attachment 232741

Have you heard one peep about this since he was elected? Me neither. That makes him a liar; right?
I see the problem here. As a MaObama worshipper, you’re just not familiar with the U.S. Constitution and the separation of powers.

President Trump doesn’t have the power to write tax law (only Congress can do that - the legislative branch). He promised a plan. He delivered that plan. Congress failed to implement his plan (though, to their credit, they did cut taxes per his plan).

He can submit a tax plan. But only Congress can created, abolish, or alter tax laws. Still waiting for you to provide an example of when he actually lied. I’ll be more than happy to admit it if/when you can provide one.

Tax return

Amazing. Trump acts like a mafioso and you guys applaud.
Why wouldn’t we? You guys act like Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Given the choice between having the mafia win and dealing with them or having Adolf Hitler and the Nazis win and dealing with them, I’ll take the fuck’n mafia a dozen times over.

And you’re proving this thread. You’re so pissed off that your masters can’t intimidate President Trump and force him to acquiesce. Dude, you’re not happy unless your side has power and control over others. Sad.
Does an innocent man act this way? Trump acts like a syndicate boss acts when cornered, i.e. tamper with the witnesses, try to intimidate the prosecution, make threats, rant about being railroaded and above all else, bitch about "rats". "Rats" are people who turn on the guilty. The innocent do not fear rats.

I have no masters. All I comment on is what I see. You need to get your Trump-colored glasses and see thing as as they are and not as you wish them to be.
what the fk are you talking about exactly? hly fk!! dude, are you ok? TDS has got you bad.

Cowards lie.
Kudos CC. That is 100% true and accurate.

You do realize though, that the Dumbocrats are the party of lying, don’t you? Bill Clinton, Hitlery Clinton, and MaObama are all known as pathological liars. And yes, they are all all cowards.

Trump said he would release his taxes.
He didn’t.
That makes him a liar, right?
there was a caveat to that release. do you recall that? or are you just walking stupid.

Cowards lie.

You do realize though, that the Dumbocrats are the party of lying, don’t you? Bill Clinton, Hitlery Clinton, and MaObama are all known as pathological liars. And yes, they are all all cowards.

He didn’t.
there was a caveat to that release. do you recall that? or are you just walking stupid.

What was that?

Cowards lie.

He didn’t.

What was that?
so you don't recall it? boy for someone sitting on everything the man says and does, not sure your legit by missing that caveat. It's called an audit. hmmmm how did you miss that one?

Cowards lie.

He didn’t.

What was that?
so you don't recall it? boy for someone sitting on everything the man says and does, not sure your legit by missing that caveat. It's called an audit. hmmmm how did you miss that one?
I knew what it was. I just wanted to make you say it.
He made the promise 3 years ago. Let me guess, you’re going to pretend the audit is still going on, and the two filings as President were immediately audited as well. Right?

I don’t particularly agree with any of this (from the left or from him - we should have total transparency from our government) - but - I love the way that he owns the left. I love how they are in a perpetual state of tizzy because he won’t back down from them.

The left has morphed into a bunch of unethical totalitarians. Kudos to President Trump for being willing to take them on and defeat them.

Trump issues a huge threat to Democrats who try to 'play tough' and investigate him
I don’t particularly agree with any of this (from the left or from him - we should have total transparency from our government) - but - I love the way that he owns the left. I love how they are in a perpetual state of tizzy because he won’t back down from them.

The left has morphed into a bunch of unethical totalitarians. Kudos to President Trump for being willing to take them on and defeat them.

Trump issues a huge threat to Democrats who try to 'play tough' and investigate him

I see.

So you don't care what happens to the country
you don't care about morals or ethics
right or wrong

you just want to own the libs.....

nice agenda.

I can certainly understand why you hate me, want to deny me rights, beat me with a club and, with great good luck, maybe put a bullet in my head or, even more fun, lynching!

I don't hate gays
I'm an atheist
I don't want your christian religion running the US government

I am PURE EVIL!

Forum List

Back