P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I don’t particularly agree with any of this (from the left or from him - we should have total transparency from our government) - but - I love the way that he owns the left. I love how they are in a perpetual state of tizzy because he won’t back down from them.

The left has morphed into a bunch of unethical totalitarians. Kudos to President Trump for being willing to take them on and defeat them.

Trump issues a huge threat to Democrats who try to 'play tough' and investigate him

Last edited:
Amazing. Trump acts like a mafioso and you guys applaud. Trump's conduct is nothing short of obstruction of justice and admission of guilt. You guys really are sheeples.

Amazing. Trump acts like a mafioso and you guys applaud. Trump's conduct is nothing short of obstruction of justice and admission of guilt. You guys really are sheeples.

For exposing crooked shenanigans? How is that acting like a "mafioso"?

Having people "suicided" with 2 shots to the back of the head is acting like "mafioso", not declassifying known corrupt shenanigans.

Nope. He stand up for himself and doesn' kow tow to anyone. That's one of the things I love about the guy. He doesn't take shit from anyone.

And he's not afraid to dish it right the fuck back.

Nope. He stand up for himself and doesn' kow tow to anyone. That's one of the things I love about the guy. He doesn't take shit from anyone.

He’s a coward who feeds on the misplaced adoration of the weak and those with low self-worth. Just like you.

He’s a coward who feeds on the misplaced adoration of the weak and those with low self-worth. Just like you.

LMAO there is nothing cowardly about Trump.

Only someone of low self worth like you would think so.

You really aren't very smart.

Everything about Trump is cowardly. Cowards lie. He lies to you often. You just have no backbone.

Cowards lie.
Kudos CC. That is 100% true and accurate.

You do realize though, that the Dumbocrats are the party of lying, don’t you? Bill Clinton, Hitlery Clinton, and MaObama are all known as pathological liars. And yes, they are all all cowards.

Everything about Trump is cowardly. Cowards lie. He lies to you often. You just have no backbone.

Oh I have plenty of backbone but unlike you I also have a brain. I know there was no collusion.

Rabid dog cowardly you are just hoping an praying for something that doesn't exist.

You aren't as smart as you think you are.

Amazing. Trump acts like a mafioso and you guys applaud.
Why wouldn’t we? You guys act like Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Given the choice between having the mafia win and dealing with them or having Adolf Hitler and the Nazis win and dealing with them, I’ll take the fuck’n mafia a dozen times over.

And you’re proving this thread. You’re so pissed off that your masters can’t intimidate President Trump and force him to acquiesce. Dude, you’re not happy unless your side has power and control over others. Sad.

Why wouldn’t we? You guys act like Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Given the choice between having the mafia win and dealing with them or having Adolf Hitler and the Nazis win and dealing with them, I’ll take the fuck’n mafia a dozen times over.

And you’re proving this thread. You’re so pissed off that your masters can’t intimidate President Trump and force him to acquiesce. Dude, you’re not happy unless your side has power and control over others. Sad.
Does an innocent man act this way? Trump acts like a syndicate boss acts when cornered, i.e. tamper with the witnesses, try to intimidate the prosecution, make threats, rant about being railroaded and above all else, bitch about "rats". "Rats" are people who turn on the guilty. The innocent do not fear rats.

I have no masters. All I comment on is what I see. You need to get your Trump-colored glasses and see thing as as they are and not as you wish them to be.

Cowards lie.

You do realize though, that the Dumbocrats are the party of lying, don’t you? Bill Clinton, Hitlery Clinton, and MaObama are all known as pathological liars. And yes, they are all all cowards.
Someday you might meet a person who is not a coward, but not in the republican party.

Have you ever considered learning about the Nazi regime or Adolf Hitler. I know a lot about him from family handmedowns as I am related.

Cowards lie.

Someday you might meet a person who is not a coward, but not in the republican party.

Not a Republican who supports this blob anyway. You have to start with an acceptance of lies and you only can double down from there.

Forum List

Back