Dixiecrats Became Republicans??? A Lie.

Was this the college motto: "I don't need to "prove" any statement."

Case closed.

no. my school motto was Ex Scientia Tridens. And yours was?

And... I do NOT need to prove any statement regarding the fact that blacks no longer vote for republicans. Why they chose to abandon your party and vote for mine is not my problem to explain.... it is yours. Or, as I suggested, you could, as Nixon did, determine that those southern neeeeegroes weren't needed by your side any more as long as you could keep subtly stirring the racial hatred that existed amongst southern white folks. It has worked for you for a long time - the south is nearly all dead red... why change now? You run the house of representatives and you do so with a whites only power base. If it works, don't fix it, eh?

In lumine Tuo videbimus lumen

Columbia versus the U.S. Naval Academy? most would say it was close, but not a tie, by any means. I am sure your school pride is nearly as strong as mine.... so let's agree to disagree. Grad school? where was that?

And... I do NOT need to prove any statement regarding the fact that blacks no longer vote for republicans. Why they chose to abandon your party and vote for mine is not my problem to explain.... it is yours. Or, as I suggested, you could, as Nixon did, determine that those southern neeeeegroes weren't needed by your side any more as long as you could keep subtly stirring the racial hatred that existed amongst southern white folks. It has worked for you for a long time - the south is nearly all dead red... why change now? You run the house of representatives and you do so with a whites only power base. If it works, don't fix it, eh?

Columbia versus the U.S. Naval Academy? most would say it was close, but not a tie, by any means. I am sure your school pride is nearly as strong as mine.... so let's agree to disagree. Grad school? where was that?

Annapolis beats the shit out of Columbia

Columbia is second tier Ivy League.

:lol: Sallow, for a lefty, you are not a bad person at all. But, yeah, lefty, it makes perfect sense.

Now let's see what MR and BHO are gonna do about it.

The last month just became very, very interesting.

I have said for months that Romney would move away from the crazees; he has to do so.

Obamaniacs have an opportunity to lever the holes in the narrative.

Romney never should have kissed up to the TP, but it is what it is.

:confused:

Erm.

One day you make make sense.

That isn't today.

:lol:

They are both great schools, Columbia particularly in journalism.

It's just that Political Chic has been drawn over by the Dark Lord.

"...most would say it was close,..."
Doubt it.
First of all....last list I saw had Columbia at #7, Naval at #16.

Second.....no other school has a song as good as this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVsXseZJPg0]Columbia University Fight Song: Roar, Lion, Roar! - YouTube[/ame]

The big win for your alma mater vs. mine? Patriotism.

The point, to review....

The Democrat Party: slavery, segregation, sedition, and secularization.

No, no 'racist southern strategy,' that's no more than moral preening by the Left.......and gains the Republican Party has made in the South has been due, not to espousing racism, but, rather, due to the Democrat loses by espousing of far Left and totalitarian principles.

I believe my three threads on the subject have proven so.

Wow...you sure go out of your way to prove you know absolutely nothing.

Harvard, Yale, Princeton.....First tier Ivy
Dartmouth, Penn, Cornell, Brown......did I get to Columbia yet?

Annapolis is an elite institution that first and foremost teaches character. Something Ann Coulter wannabes lack

Even those of us in the sewer realize that

Annapolis is an elite institution that first and foremost teaches character. Something Ann Coulter wannabes lack

Link?

"Moral preening" by the left on racist righty southern strategy? 90% of blacks don't think so. Ann Coulter is the Dark Lord's scullery maid.

Link?

1. It seems that some of our friends contend that conservative (racist) southern Democrats left the party and became Republicans. Not only is it provably untrue, but the fact that reliable Democrat voters, i.e., dim-wits, will accept it without questioning, is the reason the nation is in the state that it is.

2. In 1948, Strom Thurmond ran as a Dixiecrat, not Dixiecan. They were segregations, and an offshoot of the Democrat Party. And they remained Democrats.

a. "The so-called Dixiecrats remained Democrats and did not migrate to the Republican Party. The Dixiecrats were a group of Southern Democrats who, in the 1948 national election, formed a third party, the States Rights Democratic Party with the slogan: Segregation Forever! Even so, they continued to be Democrats for all local and state elections, as well as for all future national elections.
Frequently Asked Questions | National Black Republican Association

b. While all Democrats werent segregationists, all segregationists were Democrats.

c. Klan members and racists including Hugo Black, George Wallace, Bull Connor, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, etc. were all....guess what.....Democrats!

3. But the most important segregationists were Democrats in the U.S. Senate, where civil rights bills went to die.

a. "On June 13, 2005, in a resolution sponsored by senators Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and George Allen of Virginia, together with 78 others, the US Senate formally apologized for its failure to enact this and other anti-lynching bills "when action was most needed."[3] From 1882-1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[3] None was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting bloc"
Senate Apologizes for Not Passing Anti-Lynching Laws | Fox News

4. Heres a great opportunity to see the work the media does: challenge anyone to name one segregationist U.S. Senator, and the only one theyll be able to name is Thurmond.the only one who became a Republican. Get the idea?

a. The media intentionally hides the civil rights records of lifelong, liberal Democrats to make it look as if it was the Republican Party that was the party of segregation and racial discrimination.

5. The most important points: all the segregationists in the Senate were Democrats, and remained same for the rest of their livesexcept for one.
a. And they were not conservative.

b. Strom Thurmond became a Republican, albeit 16 years later.
Lets see how many of the 12 in the Senate were conservative.

c. Senator Harry Byrd, staunch opponent of anti-communist McCarthy

d. Senator Robert Byrd, proabortion, opposed Gulf Wars, supported ERA, high grades from NARAL and ACLU

e. Senator Allen Ellender, McCarthy opponent, pacifist

f. Senator Sam Ervin, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, Nixon antagonist

g. Senator Albert Gore, Sr., McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War

h. Senator James Eastland, strong anti-communist

i. Senator Wm. Fulbright, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, big UN supporter

j. Senator Walter F. George, supported TVA, and Great Society programs

k. Senator Ernest Hollings, initiated federal food stamp program, but supported Clarence Thomas nomination

l. Senator Russell Long, led the campaign for Great Society programs

m. Senator Richard Russell, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, supported FDRs New Deal

n. Senator John Stennis, McCarthy opponent, opposed Robert Borks nomination.

The above, largely, from Coulter's new book, "Mugged."

Notice how segregationist positions went hand-in-hand with opposition to McCarthy? Not all Democrats.Robert Kennedy worked for McCarthy, and Senator John F. Kennedy refused to censure him.

So....proof of why blacks should reconsider party affiliation, and shun the Democrats...the party of

slavery, segregation, sedition, and secularization.

"Joe Biden's George Wallace Links Resurface After Georgia Speech​

During his speech at the Atlanta University Center Consortium in Georgia on Tuesday urging Congress to pass the Freedom to Vote Act, the president referenced the governor who infamously said "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever" during his inaugural speech in 1963.

That same year, Wallace also stood at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to stop Black students from enrolling at the school.

Biden named Wallace as an opposing example to civil rights icon Dr. Martin Luther King while highlighting why elected officials should back the Freedom to Vote Act, which aims to make it easier for people to cast their ballots in elections and combat voter suppression laws which have been drawn up in Republican states.

"I ask every elected official in America: How do you want to be remembered?" Biden said.

"At consequential moments in history, they present a choice: Do you want to on the side of Dr. King or George Wallace?
1642545337357.png

...Biden "once bragged about being praised" by Wallace."

"Joe Biden's George Wallace Links Resurface After Georgia Speech​

During his speech at the Atlanta University Center Consortium in Georgia on Tuesday urging Congress to pass the Freedom to Vote Act, the president referenced the governor who infamously said "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever" during his inaugural speech in 1963.

That same year, Wallace also stood at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to stop Black students from enrolling at the school.

Biden named Wallace as an opposing example to civil rights icon Dr. Martin Luther King while highlighting why elected officials should back the Freedom to Vote Act, which aims to make it easier for people to cast their ballots in elections and combat voter suppression laws which have been drawn up in Republican states.

"I ask every elected official in America: How do you want to be remembered?" Biden said.

"At consequential moments in history, they present a choice: Do you want to on the side of Dr. King or George Wallace?
View attachment 589792

...Biden "once bragged about being praised" by Wallace."
So, Wallace praised Biden but Biden did not praise Wallace

American schools lag behind almost every civilized country on the globe and democrats intend to keep it that way. How else can they convince people that the democrat mob that lynched Black people in the 20's were really republicans or that a man in a dress is really a woman?

American schools lag behind almost every civilized country on the globe and democrats intend to keep it that way. How else can they convince people that the democrat mob that lynched Black people in the 20's were really republicans or that a man in a dress is really a woman?
Those who lynched blacks people were Conservatives trying to maintain white power

College: Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted. Vladimir Lenin.

Nor did they stop at schools.
"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths." Is this the end of progressive America?

They make such an attempt to rewrite history. And it is modern history that you and I lived through.

History???

Sure thing: here is your remedial.

This is what you vote for....now explain it:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

1642168114044.png

They were democrats trying to maintain white power but they get a pass for being "conservative" democrats. How does that work?

That liar loves to cloud the issue.
There was no such term as 'conservative' when the racists pulled the lever. It simply said "Democrat."

Forum List

Back