Divorce Rates

I'm attributing this positive uptick in marriage due to our current President who is a big proponent of marriage and has a very loving relationship w/his sweetheart of many decades.

This public relationship has a positive influence on the populace. Yoooooooo Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif

OP, are you considering tying the knot because you have gotten too lazy to chase pussy out in the wild? You know, it’s just there in your bed every night ripe for the taking. Hell, you even will have consent. In fact, I think you have a right to it when you are legally married!

But think about it. After a while you will get fat. You will knock her up. 9 times out of 10, if you do not mandate a strict exercise regiment on her the she will never get her pre-baby bod back (I was lucky. Mine did).

My advice to all men considering marriage is this:

1. Stay in shape physically (You want to be able to date again immediately if the need arises);

2. Squirrel away your money and keep it hidden from her. If you do it right you will not need a prenup.

3. Women have the ability to turn their love on and off like a light switch. One morning she calls you “honey”, the next she is calling you “defendant”. You need to adopt the ability.

4. Stay aloof. Never allow her to feel in control except when it serves YOU and YOUR interests.

5. Notwithstanding love, you always need to remember that she will fillet your soul when things go bad. Thus, you always need to hold back some of yourself and view her as a potential adversary. I am just being realistic.

Dude, never marry because you are too lazy to wrangle pussy. And don’t do it for “love”. There is no such thing as love except for familial love. You may be that level with her some day, or not. But right now it is lust and attention. That’s it.

She may tell you that she loves you. But who cares? What is important to you is how YOU feel. Her siren songs are intended to benefit her, not you. Don’t fall for it!
Thanks for the advice.

I'm attributing this positive uptick in marriage due to our current President who is a big proponent of marriage and has a very loving relationship w/his sweetheart of many decades.

This public relationship has a positive influence on the populace. Yoooooooo Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif
Either you are trolling or in the middle of a sever mental health crisis

She has a good career and is financially secure. She is not a spend thrift and invests her money wisely.
Where this is of some relevance for a successful long term relationship....it's not everything.

Common goals of parenting and attainment of whatever you declare is success.
And
Community involvement (meaning you both have lives involved in improving your community in some fashion....everything from Jaycees and Elks lodge to Church activities)
And
The active and PLEASANT engagement of family and friend groups of both hers and yours while doing things together. You and she had friends before you met....they don't need to be ostracized simply because you started dating or got married. Besides, friends see things you might not. And engaging with them is not simply breathing or eating while sharing the same space....I mean conversations and activities.
AND
Know each other's history...(families will tattle) know each other's weaknesses as you both have been showing strengths all this time. She will one day speak for you when you are not around and needs to have the knowledge and ability to do so with respect and integrity.

Just some words from a guy who did it wrong and then finally right.

Where this is of some relevance for a successful long term relationship....it's not everything.

Common goals of parenting and attainment of whatever you declare is success.
And
Community involvement (meaning you both have lives involved in improving your community in some fashion....everything from Jaycees and Elks lodge to Church activities)
And
The active and PLEASANT engagement of family and friend groups of both hers and yours while doing things together. You and she had friends before you met....they don't need to be ostracized simply because you started dating or got married. Besides, friends see things you might not. And engaging with them is not simply breathing or eating while sharing the same space....I mean conversations and activities.
AND
Know each other's history...(families will tattle) know each other's weaknesses as you both have been showing strengths all this time. She will one day speak for you when you are not around and needs to have the knowledge and ability to do so with respect and integrity.

Just some words from a guy who did it wrong and then finally right.
Don’t be a putz, Blaster. Protect yourself!

Why would the CDC keep records about marriages when they don't seem to care that their own scientists were invested in the Chinese lab that allegedly released the Covid virus?

Forum List

Back