Diversity is a Weakness, Not a Strength

More than half of the U.S is White too, dope.

Serial killers aren't the same as mass shooters, dope.

YzvNmkh.jpg
I didnt say anything about mass killers but now that you brought that up I'd like to ask why are so many white guys also mass killers?

Why are so many mass killers in Nigeria Black?
When did Nigeria apply for statehood here in the US? Are you going to answer my question about whites?

In China most mass shooters are Chinese, in Arabia most mass shooters are Arabs, in Nigeria most mass shooters are Blacks, and in the U.S.A most mass shooters are White?

Do you see how that works?
No I dont.. China, Arabia, and Nigeria are not in the US. Have you lost your mind or is someone paying you to play stupid?
I've lived in an Arab country for 23 years 0 mass shooting. This guy is on a strong drug for sure.

I didnt say anything about mass killers but now that you brought that up I'd like to ask why are so many white guys also mass killers?

When did Nigeria apply for statehood here in the US? Are you going to answer my question about whites?

In China most mass shooters are Chinese, in Arabia most mass shooters are Arabs, in Nigeria most mass shooters are Blacks, and in the U.S.A most mass shooters are White?

No I dont.. China, Arabia, and Nigeria are not in the US. Have you lost your mind or is someone paying you to play stupid?
I've lived in an Arab country for 23 years 0 mass shooting. This guy is on a strong drug for sure.
So you expect me to believe that Arabs arent running around with bombs and killing each other? White people say thats all you guys do. :laugh:

So you expect me to believe that Arabs arent running around with bombs and killing each other? White people say thats all you guys do. :laugh:

Obviously most Arabs aren't terrorists, but a lot of the terrorists are Arabs, furthermore too many of them none the less support oppressive Sharia Law, or stoning's, or beheading's etc.

No one could state the OP's message better than these anti-White goofs Issa the Arab, and Acrapias the Black.

This is why you don't let these types in your country, they hate you, and act like garbage.

Last time i checked i live in one of the most expensive zip codes in the US and i live a decent life, no garbage around....is just you who lives in a garbage and think like one.

The poles suck at sports, best athletes are blacks. Where is your super genes?

No, Arabs suck at sports, what is the Arab version of Gronkowski?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Arabs good only at blowing up shit.
Who watches NFL outside the US? No one....
Karim benzma, Zidane, salah, they all more famous worldwide that your guy.

You sound very primitive, just because something is popular, doesn't necessarily make it better.

There's some Polish athletes in Soccer too, like Lewandowski, Klose, and Podolski.

Meh not as good.....This white supremacy is not gotta get you any where, you just gonna be miserable and have a tough time in this mixed world. Is just a fucking color....my dad Is Berber who happened to be a red head very pale Caucasian, my mom is Arab with a darker skin....my wife is Irish/polish/Canadian I get told all the time how my kids are stunningly beautiful besides their academic and sports achievements......and your ass wanna come here convince me, that race mixing is a mistake? not gonna happen.
. Never is about race for the majority of Americans, but it's more so about cultural assimilation in America. Now we have groups claiming America has been a rogue state since the beginning, and therefore their deal is to never assimilate, and to preach anti-assimilation to anyone who comes here, and to anyone whose been here that will listen to them. It has become a huge complicated problem these days.

Which groups?

Move to Iraq, Syria, Libya, Egypt or Lebanon.

None of your business where I should live.

The snowflakes have been bleating aobut the wonders of "diversity" ever since I can remember. However, it's actually a big lie, in the Goebbels sense of the term. Here's an interesting article that explains why it's bullshit. We don't benefit from immigration. We are positively harmed by it.

"Diversity is a strength” is one of those Orwellian maxims that’s just generally accepted as truth by most Americans despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Granted, if you’re talking about a DIVERSITY OF IDEAS, you can certainly come up with some situations where it’s a strength. For example, in the movie World War Z, Israel is saved (at least temporarily) by having a “tenth man” whose job is to forcefully argue for the alternative viewpoint to a situation where everyone agrees. So instead of laughing off the idea that Israel might face a zombie invasion, Israelis realized there was merit to it and was prepared in time to protect the country. Back in the real world, the NFL certainly could have used someone pointing out the potential long-term downsides of allowing players disrespect the flag when just Colin Kaepernick was doing it. Donald Trump might benefit from a diversity of opinions when he’s about to tweet about Rosie O’Donnell or Mark Cuban at 4 AM. The Democrat Party could certainly use the input of a few random white factory workers from flyover country about the latest rhetoric and proposals they’re about to pitch.

On the other hand, even when diversity of thought is useful, it’s only in limited doses. The New York Yankees don’t want players who think the Boston Red Sox should win the pennant. A Republican President doesn’t want a Democrat in his Cabinet who will undermine him at every opportunity. Our military doesn’t want soldiers hoping the other side will defeat us in a war.

All that being said, when most people talk about “diversity,” they don’t mean a diversity of ideas. They believe a Hispanic guy, a black guy, a transsexual and a woman bring something to the table just by virtue of their race or gender.

This is seldom true.

For example, it is true that a group of white economists working on tax policy could benefit from having Thomas Sowell come out of retirement to join their ranks, but that’s because he’s Thomas freakin’ Sowell, not because he’s black. An all-Hispanic baseball team would benefit from adding Mike Trout to its roster, but it’s because he can play, not because of his white perspective. An all-female start-up would be lucky to get Bill Gates on board, not because he can mansplain things to them, but because he has lots of friends with infinite amounts of money who might invest if he’s on board.

In fact, diversity is often a huge minus. The new black employee may claim you discriminated against him, even if he’s fired for legitimate reasons. The woman may sue for sexual harassment after seeing a swimsuit calendar on some random guy’s wall. The Satanist you hire may call it religious discrimination if you don’t offer him a goat to sacrifice to Lucifer on Halloween.

Diversity can work just fine, but only if there’s strong pressure on people to assimilate to the existing culture. That’s why our very diverse military functions so well. However, we don’t have those conditions in America as a whole. Instead, we have liberals promoting tribalism and grievance mongering non-stop. In other words, every racial, sexual and religious difference is used as a way to split people further apart. Many of the same people who claim diversity is a strength will also tell you white people can’t understand the concerns of black Americans, men are oppressing women and women who don’t want to share a bathroom with a transsexual man are bigots.

Intellectually weak and without merit.

The snowflakes have been bleating aobut the wonders of "diversity" ever since I can remember. However, it's actually a big lie, in the Goebbels sense of the term. Here's an interesting article that explains why it's bullshit. We don't benefit from immigration. We are positively harmed by it.

"Diversity is a strength” is one of those Orwellian maxims that’s just generally accepted as truth by most Americans despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Granted, if you’re talking about a DIVERSITY OF IDEAS, you can certainly come up with some situations where it’s a strength. For example, in the movie World War Z, Israel is saved (at least temporarily) by having a “tenth man” whose job is to forcefully argue for the alternative viewpoint to a situation where everyone agrees. So instead of laughing off the idea that Israel might face a zombie invasion, Israelis realized there was merit to it and was prepared in time to protect the country. Back in the real world, the NFL certainly could have used someone pointing out the potential long-term downsides of allowing players disrespect the flag when just Colin Kaepernick was doing it. Donald Trump might benefit from a diversity of opinions when he’s about to tweet about Rosie O’Donnell or Mark Cuban at 4 AM. The Democrat Party could certainly use the input of a few random white factory workers from flyover country about the latest rhetoric and proposals they’re about to pitch.

On the other hand, even when diversity of thought is useful, it’s only in limited doses. The New York Yankees don’t want players who think the Boston Red Sox should win the pennant. A Republican President doesn’t want a Democrat in his Cabinet who will undermine him at every opportunity. Our military doesn’t want soldiers hoping the other side will defeat us in a war.

All that being said, when most people talk about “diversity,” they don’t mean a diversity of ideas. They believe a Hispanic guy, a black guy, a transsexual and a woman bring something to the table just by virtue of their race or gender.

This is seldom true.

For example, it is true that a group of white economists working on tax policy could benefit from having Thomas Sowell come out of retirement to join their ranks, but that’s because he’s Thomas freakin’ Sowell, not because he’s black. An all-Hispanic baseball team would benefit from adding Mike Trout to its roster, but it’s because he can play, not because of his white perspective. An all-female start-up would be lucky to get Bill Gates on board, not because he can mansplain things to them, but because he has lots of friends with infinite amounts of money who might invest if he’s on board.

In fact, diversity is often a huge minus. The new black employee may claim you discriminated against him, even if he’s fired for legitimate reasons. The woman may sue for sexual harassment after seeing a swimsuit calendar on some random guy’s wall. The Satanist you hire may call it religious discrimination if you don’t offer him a goat to sacrifice to Lucifer on Halloween.

Diversity can work just fine, but only if there’s strong pressure on people to assimilate to the existing culture. That’s why our very diverse military functions so well. However, we don’t have those conditions in America as a whole. Instead, we have liberals promoting tribalism and grievance mongering non-stop. In other words, every racial, sexual and religious difference is used as a way to split people further apart. Many of the same people who claim diversity is a strength will also tell you white people can’t understand the concerns of black Americans, men are oppressing women and women who don’t want to share a bathroom with a transsexual man are bigots.

Intellectually weak and without merit.

Zero facts or logic. Venting your spleen is not an argument.

Obviously most Arabs aren't terrorists, but a lot of the terrorists are Arabs, furthermore too many of them none the less support oppressive Sharia Law, or stoning's, or beheading's etc.
Of course most Arabs arent terrorists or all you white people would be dead. Nothing wrong with Sharia law. Its none of your business unless they break american law. Please show me an example of beheadings as a common practice here in the US.

What are you going to do if he doesnt?...Nothing.

And yet statistics show that the more diversity you have, the more successful your economy. The most successful economies are ones where women share power with men. The least successful are those where women are marginalized have no power.

The more points of view you have, the more ideas you have. Different cultures, races and ethnicities bring a diverse set of ideas and traditions to the business world.

I lived in one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world for 30 years. Now I live in a homogenous white Christian rural community. The closest thing to "ethnic" cuisine in this town is an Italian pasta restaurant. I've been learning to cook Indian food because I miss it, and don't get me started on Asian cuisine. I'm currently on the lookout for a good Pad Thai recipe because I miss Thai food and sushi.

Just as the WASP diet is fairly boring, so are the business ideas in a predominantly white European culture. Innovation comes from looking at things from differing perspectives. Non-white immigrant co-workers in the city were an incredible resource base of new ideas and points of view that aren't available where I live now. I miss having those resources.

This is seldom true.

You're quoting a blog which uses an example from a television show about a zombie apocalypse to make political point about diversity???? Are you really that stupid??

As for Republican Presidents having Democrats in cabinet, and vice versa, it happens all of the time, and quite successfully too, going back to George Washington and continuing to President Obama.

List of United States political appointments across party lines - Wikipedia

There really is no cure for stupid.

You're proof of that. There's nothing stupider than communism, yet you are all for it.

The source of the information isn't relevant. You can accept the argument on it's merits or not. You have done nothing to discredit it except resort to logical fallacies.

In George Washington's day it wasn't nearly so dangerous because at least the parties had the same goal: the welfare of the United States. However these days one of the parties is intent on destroying this country and enslaving eveyrone in it.

You're the one with the flawed and irrevelants arguments here. For example, you claim I'm in favour of communism when there's absolutely no evidence that I am nor have I ever made any statements to that effect. If your only argument against what I've posted is an out and out lie, it doesn't say much for your ideas does it?

The only people who fear diversity are those who are so inferior that they are unable to compete with the new ideas and experiences of a more diverse pool of workers. Racism is based on fear and the inferiority of those who know they can't compete on a level playing field. That's why they seek to exclude as many people as possible from the pool of applicants available.

Your racism and fear of diversity is proof positive of your own inferiority.

The statistics show precisely the opposite. Japan is a very successful country and the least "diverse" on the entire planet. Look at all the successful countries in Europe. They didn't get that way with a "diverse" population.

"Diversity" means crime, civil strife, a vast welfare burden, lack of community cohesiveness, the list goes on and on.

Japan is a very good example. What was the last great Japanese invention? Name it! They've existing technologies but original ideas are in short supply.

The Japanese don't invent things. The homogenous nature of their culture doesn't adapt quickly or well. There is a paucity of new ideas and thinking even as their education system is one of the best in the world.

The golden age of American invention and ingenuity took place in the late 1800's and early 1900's when immigration was at it's peak and unrestricted. All of those new and fresh ideas from all over the world coming together for the first time.

You were kidding, right?

No, Arabs suck at sports, what is the Arab version of Gronkowski?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Arabs good only at blowing up shit.

You sound very primitive, just because something is popular, doesn't necessarily make it better.

There's some Polish athletes in Soccer too, like Lewandowski, Klose, and Podolski.

Meh not as good.....This white supremacy is not gotta get you any where, you just gonna be miserable and have a tough time in this mixed world. Is just a fucking color....my dad Is Berber who happened to be a red head very pale Caucasian, my mom is Arab with a darker skin....my wife is Irish/polish/Canadian I get told all the time how my kids are stunningly beautiful besides their academic and sports achievements......and your ass wanna come here convince me, that race mixing is a mistake? not gonna happen.
. Never is about race for the majority of Americans, but it's more so about cultural assimilation in America. Now we have groups claiming America has been a rogue state since the beginning, and therefore their deal is to never assimilate, and to preach anti-assimilation to anyone who comes here, and to anyone whose been here that will listen to them. It has become a huge complicated problem these days.

Which groups?
Well let's just put it this way.. The leader's of groups or individuals who cause trouble in groups. Now you figure it out from there. You know who I'm referring to, and I'll give you a name to put you on the trail if need me too. Louis Farrakhan for starters, ohh wait I'll give you another - There is Jim Jones, and another will be Warren Jeffs who caused tremendous trouble wthin their groups, then there is always Al Sharpton the biggest anti-assimilator out there. Need I say any more ? These people have, (and those that are still alive today), do love to stir up bullcrap among the groups following them, and they are constantly trying to lead them in a cult like fashion.

Of course most Arabs arent terrorists or all you white people would be dead. Nothing wrong with Sharia law. Its none of your business unless they break american law. Please show me an example of beheadings as a common practice here in the US.
. Beheadings are a part of Sharia law ??

Which groups?
Well let's just put it this way.. The leader's of groups or individuals who cause trouble in groups. Now you figure it out from there. You know who I'm referring to, and I'll give you a name to put you on the trail if need me too. Louis Farrakhan for starters, ohh wait I'll give you another - There is Jim Jones, and another will be Warren Jeffs who caused tremendous trouble wthin their groups, then there is always Al Sharpton the biggest anti-assimilator out there. Need I say any more ? These people have, (and those that are still alive today), do love to stir up bullcrap among the groups following them, and they are constantly trying to lead them in a cult like fashion.

?????

I don’t think you’re talking about “assimilation.”

Which groups?

?????

I don’t think you’re talking about “assimilation.”
. Do you think Farrakhan is pro-assimilation or anti-assimilation ? I'd say he has always been anti-assimilation in as far as giving into anything he thinks is tied to white privilege, white power, the founding, alledged white culture, and the progress that the nation has made together over time... People like these are hold outs in their views, and in their hatred, their actions etc. otherwise upon what they think America is to them, and they work tirelessly to convince those who are vulnerable in society to think just like them.

Forum List

Back