Distressing, TN shooter worked at a nuclear plant

Under the rhetoric of Punish the innocent for the acts of the guilty..............
You would take away guns in the end of Law abiding citizens..
who would refuse to give them up...........and then you would call them anarchist.

Yes. Just like we took away your freedom not to wear a seatbelt, but the resulting reduction in traffic accident fatalities was well worth it.

Just like we took away your freedom not to have a smoke detector, but the reduction in fire fatalities was well worth it.

It's what you do Joe...............in a country of well over 300 million people there will be crazy people.......who will do stupid things and become murderers..........you would punish the 80 million for the acts of the very few.................

No thanks.

The thing is, most of the 32,000 gun fatalities and 78,000 gun injuries are not caused by "crazy people". They are caused by members of the 80 million who weren't careful with their guns.

It seems to me that if the 80 million are on the up and up and responsible, the won't mind licensing, registration, and thorough background checks to weed out the crazies.

Thank God, he failed the background check

Chattanooga Shooter Worked at Ohio Nuclear Plant in 2013, Failed Background Check

When an attack as vicious as the one that took place yesterday in Chattanooga, TN occurs, the first things we want to know are: who is the shooter, what are the motivations, is it a terrorist-related incident?

So far, we know that 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez was an engineering major, born in Kuwait, and potentially came from a family with a terrorism background.

Now, it has been made known that that Abdulazeez briefly worked at an Ohio nuclear plant in 2013.

Check it out…

yet he was still able to buy a gun. Several of them in fact.

You bring up a good point. An Islamist should never be able to pass a background check for gun purchasing.

Joe

Learn to read the gun laws. The laws are there. It's an enforcement problem.

No, it's a problem in that we HAVE no gun laws compared to what other countries have.

It's a problem of letting any loser with a tiny dick buy one to compensate for his shortcomings.

This guy NEVER should have been allowed to buy a gun, but someone sold it to him.

He should never had been allowed in the country. There should be a background check for all foreigners.

Under the rhetoric of Punish the innocent for the acts of the guilty..............
who would refuse to give them up...........and then you would call them anarchist.

Yes. Just like we took away your freedom not to wear a seatbelt, but the resulting reduction in traffic accident fatalities was well worth it.

Just like we took away your freedom not to have a smoke detector, but the reduction in fire fatalities was well worth it.

It's what you do Joe...............in a country of well over 300 million people there will be crazy people.......who will do stupid things and become murderers..........you would punish the 80 million for the acts of the very few.................

No thanks.

The thing is, most of the 32,000 gun fatalities and 78,000 gun injuries are not caused by "crazy people". They are caused by members of the 80 million who weren't careful with their guns.

It seems to me that if the 80 million are on the up and up and responsible, the won't mind licensing, registration, and thorough background checks to weed out the crazies.
One thing about Joe...............he doesn't try to spin his true ambitions................and that of the gun grabbers..............

He openly states he wants all guns gone in this country.............

And I openly oppose him................It's that simple.

No thanks.

One thing about Joe...............he doesn't try to spin his true ambitions................and that of the gun grabbers..............

You will win. It's that simple

Yes, but eventually, normal people will just get sick of watching children be dragged out of preschools in body bags to want to indulge your fetish...

That's why you'll lose.

You bring up a good point. An Islamist should never be able to pass a background check for gun purchasing.

By that logic, neither should most white males, as they shoot more people than Islamists do.
11014954_933939286649183_2484125941588360987_n.jpg

Yes, but eventually, normal people will just get sick of watching children be dragged out of preschools in body bags to want to indulge your fetish...

That's why you'll lose.
LOL

You mean those that are like you...............No one else need apply..............

:eusa_shhh:

That's why you'll lose.
LOL

You mean those that are like you...............No one else need apply..............

:eusa_shhh:
Joe doesn't mind children in body bags, refrigerators or jars at abortion clinics. But wants to use this imagery to guilt gun owners. Too funny.

BlueGin

Actually, Joe doesn't mind abortion for a simple reason...

Actually, I used to be one of you right-wing nuts who was against abortion.

Then I realized Abortion, like gay marriage and guns and a bunch of other social issues, was just to keep working people voting against their own best interests.

That's why abortion is still legal despite the Supreme Court having a majority of Republican appointees at the time of Roe V. Wade and EVERY DAY SINCE.

Forum List

Back