This is not a civil time in American history. Shots have been fired across America's bow by Trump acolytes. Choose a weapon, and use it to defend your rights, or they will be taken from you.
Bring it.
We will
Bwahahahahaha! The people who are completely unarmed and who require "safe spaces", therapy dogs, and coloring books if a Republican gets elected are going to take down America TheOldSchool? Really?

:lmao:
150 years ago they completely obliterated the people who were trying to take down America. It's going to take another whupping for us to make it another 150 years.
You're right. We were not going to continue to allow you to destroy this country or to continue to destroy the Constitution along with the rights of EVERY American. If you need another ass whooping, we're your huckleberry.

Good. Its time for your side to do some serious bleeding.
And to inflict some serious bleeding. Only one side can survive. We'll see who does eventually.
No you won't. But then, I know you're just seething that you didn't get a chance to fap at a Clinton Presidency and won't really be on the streets trying to assassinate the Duly Elected President-elect.

Now, why don't you go sleep it off?
Get ready for 4 years of this. You won't be allowed to destroy this country, no matter how badly you want to.
Moron, this is the first attempt at rebuilding the country YOUR side has destroyed.

And to inflict some serious bleeding. Only one side can survive. We'll see who does eventually.
TheOldSchool is a domestic terrorist - publicly calling for violence and a Civil War. Let's hope the NSA alerted Homeland Security already and TheOldSchool finds his door being kicked in before sunrise.
The ball's in your court. It's up to you what happens next.
The ball isn't in my court. I'm not even on the court snowflake. You want to think I'm threatened by you, but I'm not. Every single day, my life is getting better. I'm going about my business as a law abiding citizen. You people are irrelevant (the elections proved that already). I don't even think about any of you!

Get ready for 4 years of this.
I don't have to "get ready" for anything. If you're dumb enough to incite violence around the president and in the presence of the Secret Service, you're the one who desperately needs to be "prepared". I'll be sitting comfortably in my recliner laughing at you nitwits.

Get ready for 4 years of this.
I don't have to "get ready" for anything. If you're dumb enough to incite violence around the president and in the presence of the Secret Service, you're the one who desperately needs to be "prepared". I'll be sitting comfortably in my recliner laughing at you nitwits.
He's not going to incite violence. He's just a big bad cyberbully.

I agree with Oldschool...Arm yourself and get ready to fight.
Matthew - have you ever even held a firearm before? Ever loaded one? Ever been in combat? You fall to pieces over posts supporting the U.S. Constitution - how do you think you're going to hold up when bullets are whizzing past your face and there is blood and guts everywhere?

(Psst....you'll start crying long before you fire your first shot :lol: )

Well Darkwind - we haven't heard any more from TheOldSchool threatening to pick up firearms and kill Americans. Maybe Homeland Security broke down his door in the middle of the night? Let's hope so! We have to get these domestic terrorists off the streets.

Oh dear God please let this happen. Please. All of these immature, hateful progressives are use to dealing with their local law enforcement who have shown great restraint and have been extraordinarily lenient on them. But I can tell you first-hand....the Secret Service doesn't mess around. They are hard core. If these violent protestors aren't shot and killed, I can tell you at the very least they will be taken to the ground hard, whisked away, and brought up on serious charges. And you know damn well that Donald Trump won't call off the dogs.

Anarchists Are Planning a Violent Disruption of Inauguration Day

They'll be branded leftists and democrats. Fox news will have a field day. Red state America will be told they are 'progressives'.

Anarchists are not progressives, you moron.

Go back to school and learn something.

Well Darkwind - we haven't heard any more from TheOldSchool threatening to pick up firearms and kill Americans. Maybe Homeland Security broke down his door in the middle of the night? Let's hope so! We have to get these domestic terrorists off the streets.
Yeah, he's still running free....He's posting over at this thread.

Hillary supporters anarchists plan to disrupt Washington D.C. on inauguration day
He is still talking about killing everyone over in that thread?

Yeah, he's still running free....He's posting over at this thread.

Hillary supporters anarchists plan to disrupt Washington D.C. on inauguration day
He is still talking about killing everyone over in that thread?
LOL....Yeah, he's still talking up the "revolution" *said in My best Sierra Madre voice"

This is not a civil time in American history. Shots have been fired across America's bow by Trump acolytes. Choose a weapon, and use it to defend your rights, or they will be taken from you.
Bring it.
We will
Good. Its time for your side to do some serious bleeding.
I don't think your Play Doh gun will cut it :rolleyes:

IMG_1833.JPG

^ What the British said about the founding fathers
Awww....is 'lil TOS feeling "oppressed" because we're restoring constitutional government and he can no longer force his views on others?

^ What the British said about the founding fathers
Awww....is 'lil TOS feeling "oppressed" because we're restoring constitutional government and he can no longer force his views on others?
Cute. Come after us at your own peril.

Cute. Come after us at your own peril.
The only one coming after you will be Homeland Security chief. And that's because you're dumb enough to go on to public websites and post calls for domestic terrorism.

Other than that (which you brought on yourself) who is "coming after you" Mr. Paranoia?!? You're displaying all of the classic symptoms of Paranoid Schizophrenia. You're irrational. You're unable to grasp reality right now. And you think there are bogeymen out to get you. Clearly the Trump victory was more than your fragile little psyche could handle and it snapped.

Forum List

Back